hoopdreams92 is offline New Member

Does Superdrol make you indirectly more ripped?

Okay, i know the title is weird, but bear with me.

From all the reports, apparently superdrol doesnt add much fat or water bloating at all.

so wouldnt that mean you BF% would get lower from the cycle if you add what some of these people have added with SD? (like 15lbs give or take a few)

and yet none of the before and after pics i see show someone getting more ripped

askmeanything is offline New Member
    Not really

orals in general will show themselves a lot more if you are lean, take it at 6-8% bf you will see a big difference (make sure its legit already sounds like those ppl are taking bunk shit)

it pretty much maxes out after 2 weeks then extreme lethargy kicks in.

take it at 15%bf dont expect much....

hoopdreams92 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by askmeanything View Post
    Not really

orals in general will show themselves a lot more if you are lean, take it at 6-8% bf you will see a big difference (make sure its legit already sounds like those ppl are taking bunk shit)

it pretty much maxes out after 2 weeks then extreme lethargy kicks in.

take it at 15%bf dont expect much....

how would i make sure its legit?

Quote Originally Posted by hoopdreams92 View Post
    Okay, i know the title is weird, but bear with me.

From all the reports, apparently superdrol doesnt add much fat or water bloating at all.

so wouldnt that mean you BF% would get lower from the cycle if you add what some of these people have added with SD? (like 15lbs give or take a few)

and yet none of the before and after pics i see show someone getting more ripped
    wanted to answer this question days ago but I read it while driving my car....

Let's assume that someone is 200lbs and 15% bodyfat and they did a cycle and gained 15lbs of muscle and no fat... (pipe dream I know)...

The net effect is that the person is now going to be 215lbs and have 14% bodyfat.
    (do the math)

Adding 15lbs on cycle does not cause one to become more ripped but instead only slightly more cut.
    That is why people go on cutting cycles.

Thread Information