Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Out of test

  1. #1
    Jonbolon's Avatar
    Jonbolon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    26

    Out of test

    Got a little problem here...

    Im in my third week of a 6 week cycle of Tren -a, Test-p and winstrol and now im out of test.. Lol

    150mg test EOD, 50mg tren EOD + 50mg winstrol ED

    Is there any point of running only tren and winstrol without the test the last 3 weeks at the same dosage? Or does it more harm than good.

    A nice tips at the end, dont play around with the test from a high balkony while having a sigarette......

  2. #2
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbolon View Post
    Got a little problem here...

    Im in my third week of a 6 week cycle of Tren -a, Test-p and winstrol and now im out of test.. Lol

    150mg test EOD, 50mg tren EOD + 50mg winstrol ED

    Is there any point of running only tren and winstrol without the test the last 3 weeks at the same dosage? Or does it more harm than good.

    A nice tips at the end, dont play around with the test from a high balkony while having a sigarette......
    Please just stop and start over down the road.

    First question why only 6wks?

    Second why were u playing with your test anyways?

    Do not run anything without test.

  3. #3
    Jonbolon's Avatar
    Jonbolon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Please just stop and start over down the road. First question why only 6wks? Second why were u playing with your test anyways? Do not run anything without test.

    The short cycle is because of alot travelling at work, only home for 2 months at a time.

    To answer your second Q, I injected at the balcony and wanted a cigarette after.. Was holding and playing with the test and it just slipped. Worst ever.

  4. #4
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbolon View Post

    The short cycle is because of alot travelling at work, only home for 2 months at a time.

    To answer your second Q, I injected at the balcony and wanted a cigarette after.. Was holding and playing with the test and it just slipped. Worst ever.
    Injected on a balcony. ....that does not seem clean at all man. Why are u not doing in your own bathroom?

    As far as the short cycles they Def work. But only.if you know what u r doing. And seems pretty advanced. Check out Marcus thread on short burst cycles.

    But in all honesty might be ready.

    How many cycles have u done?

    Are taking AI? Hcg ? Da?

    Whatd ur pct for this short cycle

  5. #5
    Jonbolon's Avatar
    Jonbolon is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Injected on a balcony. ....that does not seem clean at all man. Why are u not doing in your own bathroom? As far as the short cycles they Def work. But only.if you know what u r doing. And seems pretty advanced. Check out Marcus thread on short burst cycles. But in all honesty might be ready. How many cycles have u done? Are taking AI? Hcg? Da? Whatd ur pct for this short cycle

    My balcony is clean as f*** bro, wanted to feel the tan while injecting.. Aaah life!

    0,25mg arimi ED and 250iu hcg monday and thursday, clomid and nolva on hand for pct.

    So you are certain, you would not used tren and wini for the last 3 weeks without test? Have heard so much different and want some opinions if it's worth it or not.

  6. #6
    solesrch's Avatar
    solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    104
    In my limited experience I wouldn't run anything without test.

  7. #7
    askmeanything is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    28
    you will lose estrogen and look ripped just dont crash estro

    basically my protocol 3 weeks out from a show

    drop test / keep tren or up tren / blast winny

    looking sexy as hell right now (few days out)

  8. #8
    pitweiler is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    586
    Always have a test base. If you don't your just asking for trouble. Especially with tren

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbolon View Post
    So you are certain, you would not used tren and wini for the last 3 weeks without test? Have heard so much different and want some opinions if it's worth it or not.
    Pretty much what askmeanything said. Pre-contest sure, anything else no.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    pitweiler is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    586
    Do you understand the risks at cycling at 19?

  11. #11
    PistolPete33's Avatar
    PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    Do you understand the risks at cycling at 19?
    OYE, is he really only 19? No wonder he doesn't have a clue. Injecting on the balcony so he can see his tan???? WTF???? Then, to go smoke.

    Do not run Tren without Test.

  12. #12
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    16,450
    I always liked injecting while at the tanner. Even better.

  13. #13
    blakegains's Avatar
    blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    138
    Sounds like a jersey shore cast member.....bro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •