Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Reiid13
  • 1 Post By scotty51312
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: Aspirating advice needed (made minced meat of inside quad)

proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member

Question Aspirating advice needed (made minced meat of inside quad)

So my first injection is done.

Note beforehand: I only inject in my quads. So please only advise on quads now. Thank you.

Things that went well:
    - Injection time: I imagined it to be harder to push the plunger and put the oil in the muscle. So that's great.

Things that went wrong:
    - Aspirating: I inserted the needle in the outer upper quadrant of my quad of the right leg with my right hand. When I had to aspirate , I used the thumb of the same hand. However I could not manage to pull the plunger back one bit.

I imagined if I'd hit a vessel, blood would've come into the syringe immediately. But since it didn't i started injecting.

My question to you guys:
    I need to know if this way of aspirating is sufficient. Or should I really aspirate with both hands and make sure to pull the plunger back so hard that air is coming in. I was not able to manage that with just one hand. And injecting is still a scary business for me as you see.

Thanks guys.

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshake1992
    So my first injection is done. Note beforehand: I only inject in my quads. So please only advise on quads now. Thank you. Things that went well: - Injection time: I imagined it to be harder to push the plunger and put the oil in the muscle. So that's great. Things that went wrong: - Aspirating: I inserted the needle in the outer upper quadrant of my quad of the right leg with my right hand. When I had to aspirate, I used the thumb of the same hand. However I could not manage to pull the plunger back one bit. I imagined if I'd hit a vessel, blood would've come into the syringe immediately. But since it didn't i started injecting. My question to you guys: I need to know if this way of aspirating is sufficient. Or should I really aspirate with both hands and make sure to pull the plunger back so hard that air is coming in. I was not able to manage that with just one hand. And injecting is still a scary business for me as you see. Thanks guys.
    Man if you aspirated and no blood went in dont grab it with two hands and try suck your damm quad into it , your whole body might get sucked into the syringe.
    Red Bastard likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    When you aspirate you only slightly pull back. If you were in a vain you would have got blood very very easily if in the muscle it id hard to pull back and you get nothing you just see a couple of very small air bubbles sometimes.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don't need to pull back much, just enough to see a small bubble or two thats all that is necessary. I usually only use one hand regardless of the injection site. It will get easier over time. Not to be a nag but you will need more areas to pin or you will be building up scar tissue.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So was it your inner or outer quad?
    And why are you stuck on quads? They're one of my least favorite places to inject. Full of nerves and the pip there is more debilitating than other sites.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    So was it your inner or outer quad? And why are you stuck on quads? They're one of my least favorite places to inject. Full of nerves and the pip there is more debilitating than other sites.
    I absolutely agree that pip in your legs can be outright debilitating to the point you can't walk without looking like you have a wooden leg.

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    use tip of thumb finger and bottom of thumb to get that leverage.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    and just a note that if you do see a bubble when you aspirate its caused by the vacuum in the barrel not actual air
    Red Bastard likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Love injecting quads!
    So easy to be careful and smooth, when you can easily use both hands on the syringe. Pip? Never. Good gear, standard concentrations. Steady hand...
    NACH3 likes this.

proteinshake1992 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So was it your inner or outer quad?
    And why are you stuck on quads? They're one of my least favorite places to inject. Full of nerves and the pip there is more debilitating than other sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I absolutely agree that pip in your legs can be outright debilitating to the point you can't walk without looking like you have a wooden leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Love injecting quads!
    So easy to be careful and smooth, when you can easily use both hands on the syringe. Pip? Never. Good gear, standard concentrations. Steady hand...
    Wtf that pain is so bad I'm thinking about telling a doctor.

What do I do about the pain its 36 hours since the injection and i walk like an idiot. Besides the thing that creeps me out is that i injected in my upper outer quad (musculus vastus lateralis) and th e pain is in the entire middle quad (musculus rectus femoris).

Bout to shed some tears

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinshake1992
    Wtf that pain is so bad I'm thinking about telling a doctor. What do I do about the pain its 36 hours since the injection and i walk like an idiot. Besides the thing that creeps me out is that i injected in my upper outer quad (musculus vastus lateralis) and th e pain is in the entire middle quad (musculus rectus femoris). Bout to shed some tears
    What was the outcome of this?

I am in the same exact situation. Injected upper outer third Tuesday morning. Injection was smooth and painless. Pain worsened starting last night. Woke up 3 hours early, it is Thursday morning now, and the pain spread and is mostly in middle quad down to knee. Can barely move the mo fo and can't sleep. Feels like a damn Mack truck hit my leg! I can't move anywhere or bend knee without excruciating pain. I

222.5, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.

Thread Information