Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: AI doses

Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

AI doses

I have been thinking about my ai dosages as I always seem to need to run around 0.5mg arimidex eod, due to getting a weird feeling in my nipples and I'm scared it's gyno.. I don't have a real high sex drive on cycle so am wondering if I am lowering my estrogen to much as when I start pct and stop my ai my sex drive goes up for the first week or 2.

Should I be using nolva at 20mg Ed to stop nipple sensitivity? Or am I right to use higher ai to stop it? I feel as though I have a few symptoms of low estrogen most the time on cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The only way know for sure is with blood work. Lower you dose to 0.25mg EOD and see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    The only way know for sure is with blood work. Lower you dose to 0.25mg EOD and see if that helps.
    I always start at 0.25mg eod but end up doubling it because of my nipples

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    My nipples get sensitive as my estrogen lowers. Blood work, but yeah try the lower dose and stick with it. The sensitivity should subside as things stabilize. But blood work can offer a nice piece of mind.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are taking AI during PCT?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You really need blood work to get a clear pic of what is going on. Its too hard with symptoms being too similar to tell between low and high e2 in some cases.
    SEOINAGE likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    You really need blood work to get a clear pic of what is going on. Its too hard with symptoms being too similar to tell between low and high e2 in some cases.
    Jimmy nailed it! This is the reason why AI advice gets to be generic because it's just guessing without BW. Even when you think you really know your body after many cycles what worked well in one cycle doesn't always mean it will in another and tweaking is involved which without bloods is a pain in the a-s!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    You are taking AI during PCT?
    No ai during pct but I'm thinking about trying aromasin next cycles pct to see how that goes

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    I have same issue, I have even tried .25eod of adex and 25mg of armomasin in the evenings because my nips get that feeling in them when running test/deca /dbol . havent had gyno before, and bloods run about 32 to 34 on e2 when I test.
    Last edited by jgd; 05-28-2015 at 03:33 AM.

Thread Information