Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?

superflyanimal is offline Junior Member

Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?

--------------
    Age = 31
    TDEE = 2285
    Body type = Ectomorph
    Cycle = First cycle
    Height = 5ft 9in
    Weight = 69 kg
    Bodybuilding = 1.75 years
    Weekly schedule = Weights 3 times, cardio 1 time
    --------------

Simple question, from what I've read it's pretty important.

Last edited by superflyanimal; 03-24-2015 at 09:26 AM.

Duo
    Duo is offline Associate Member
    I am using Aromasin

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal View Post

An AI is always warranted(for Aromatase - test to Estro conversion)!

What else are you running(cycle wise)?? And how old are you?(didn't see an age in your profile)...

Edit: obviously its a preference thing(aromasin /a-dex/letro)... As stated below
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-24-2015 at 08:05 AM. Reason: I put yes to the ?... Just meant an AI is always warranted on cycle

Quote Originally Posted by superflyanimal
    Simple question, from what I've read it's pretty important. Does everyone use Armidex on a cycle?
    I prefer Aromasin .
    But yes, an AI is important.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, either aromasin or Armidex but yes..

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I prefer letro.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

No i use Aromasin

Ratnuroh is offline New Member
    Most use Aromasin over Arimidex since Aromasin actually gets rid of the estrogen build up permanently while you're taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    An AI is always warranted(for Aromatase - test to Estro conversion)!

What else are you running(cycle wise)?? And how old are you?(didn't see an age in your profile)...

Edit: obviously its a preference thing(aromasin/a-dex/letro)... As stated below

I'm 31. So there seems to be a few different types of AI's being used as you stated, but they all do the same thing and stop excess estrogen being converted. I'm just running Test Cyp 200 at 1.5 mg every 4 days. I've heard 2 - 4 mg a week is sufficient, but since it's my first cycle, I'm using 2mg. I'm scared of getting gyno. So as per the "First Cycle" article on this site, I should be using AI (Armidex or equivelant) from weeks 1 - 14.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratnuroh View Post
    Most use Aromasin over Arimidex since Aromasin actually gets rid of the estrogen build up permanently while you're taking it.

Is this true? Do you have a source? I thought they both done the same thing and it was just a preference thing. I'll read up on that now. There's a lot of links about them.

I'm 31. So there seems to be a few different types of AI's being used as you stated, but they all do the same thing and stop excess estrogen being converted. I'm just running Test Cyp 200 at 1.5 mg every 4 days. I've heard 2 - 4 mg a week is sufficient, but since it's my first cycle, I'm using 2mg. I'm scared of getting gyno. So as per the "First Cycle" article on this site, I should be using AI (Armidex or equivelant) from weeks 1 - 14.
    The recommended amount of Arimidex is .25mg EOD which works out to .875mg/week.

I believe you are going to crash your E2 by using 2mgs/week.
    Crashing your E2 is unhealthy and not fun.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The recommended amount of Arimidex is .25mg EOD which works out to .875mg/week.

I believe you are going to crash your E2 by using 2mgs/week.
    Crashing your E2 is unhealthy and not fun.

What do mean by crashing my E2? Do you mean when I come off it after 12 weeks, my body will not take it so good? What do you recommend?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Edit: this was for DLD and his post!

^^^ Dead on!!! That's a very high a-dex dose(follow DLDs instructions in the a-dex(you sure don't want to crash your E! If it's tabs get a pill splitter(works great)...

Abd yes you would still take your AI through the 2 wk clearing process b4 PCT!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-24-2015 at 09:44 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What do mean by crashing my E2? Do you mean when I come off it after 12 weeks, my body will not take it so good? What do you recommend?
    If you use too much AI(like a-dex/letro) it can be very easy to crash your E(which means it's way below the lowest range of Blood test - on E2) you'll feel like you've been hit by a truck and run back over again, and your joints will be very sore amongst others, etc....

This will happen moreso w/dex & letro as Stane is very hard to crash your E...

If you use too much AI(like a-dex/letro) it can be very easy to crash your E(which means it's way below the lowest range of Blood test - on E2) you'll feel like you've been hit by a truck and run back over again, and your joints will be very sore amongst others, etc....

This will happen moreso w/dex & letro as Stane is very hard to crash your E...
    I'm getting confused. Is it the "Armidex" or the "Test Cyp 200" that I am taking will make me crash my Estrogen (E)?

I'm using 1 mgs of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days.
    I'm using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 mg a week
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

I'm getting confused. Is it the "Armidex" or the "Test Cyp 200" that I am taking will make me crash my Estrogen (E)? I'm using 1 mgs of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days. I'm using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 mg a week - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)
    Earlier you said you were taking 2mg of Arimidex /week.

The test cyp 200 is testosterone and will raise your E2.
    The Arimidex is an AI and using too much will crash your E2.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm getting confused. Is it the "Armidex" or the "Test Cyp 200" that I am taking will make me crash my Estrogen (E)?

I'm using 1 mgs of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days.
    I'm using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 mg a week
    - Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)
    Edit: writing same time as DLD lol

The a-dex(is an AI) that can crash your Estrogen... Test is the culprit from aromatization... Hence the need for an AI on cycle!

Your confusing us/me w/your dosing... 1mg of test is nothing(Im sure you meant ml... But always tell us how many mgs/wk... Not ml it means nada, but it's easily figured out since your gear is dosed at 200mg/ml...

Earlier you said you were taking 2mg of Arimidex /week.

The test cyp 200 is testosterone and will raise your E2.
    The Arimidex is an AI and using too much will crash your E2.

Sorry for the confusion. So now that I have cleared up the confusion, things are looking okay then and I am not likely to "crash"?

I'm using 1 ml of "Test Cyp 200" every 4 days.
    I'm using the recommended dose of Armidex, which is roughly 1 ml a week
    Last edited by superflyanimal; 03-24-2015 at 11:09 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    1ml is 200mgs of test Cyp(if your gear is dosed at 200mg/ml)... So you'd be running 400mgs wkly if you pin it e3.5d(or say Wednesday then Sunday) if that makes sense to you...

So if your only running 200mgs wkly, that would be .5cc or ml 2x wkly to equal 200mgs a wk...

Make sense?

1ml is 200mgs of test Cyp(if your gear is dosed at 200mg/ml)... So you'd be running 400mgs wkly if you pin it e3.5d(or say Wednesday then Sunday) if that makes sense to you...

So if your only running 200mgs wkly, that would be .5cc or ml 2x wkly to equal 200mgs a wk...

Make sense?

Yes, makes sense now you've explained it. I was getting mls and mgs confused, but they are different forms of measurements (volume and mass) and can vary depending on the solution as far as I'm aware. But it says on the vial of test that it is 200mg/ml, so if I pin 1 ml a week, that's only 200 mgs. But I am actually pinning 2 mls a week (every 3.5 days) so I'm actually taking 400 mgs a week.

It's like being back at school. Thanks though, I'm learning a lot in this thread.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Good I'm glad to hear!!!

I was thinkin you were pinning 2x wkly(as its standard for long esters) like test E/C/D... 14 days, 18 days, 21 days respectively) for clearance b4 PCT starts)... I've also read Cyp is 14-18 but the more I looked into it Ive seen 18 days for the clearance process...
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-24-2015 at 11:37 AM.

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You wont crash your estrogen with an even higher dose of an AI,adex or aromasin

arimidex - Anastrozole

Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor

Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. This suppresses the conversion of androgens into estrogen. Circulating plasma estrogen can be reduced by nearly 85% in women using Arimidex. A common misconception is that aromatase inhibition is similar in men and women.

However in trials when males were administered 1mg of Arimidex daily, circulating estrogen was only reduced by about 50%. Anastrozole is rapidly absorbed orally (time to reach maximum concentration, 1 hour) with a slow apparent clearance of 1.54 liters/h and a terminal half-life of 46.8 h.

aromasin

Study I: dose finding
    Two different doses of exemestane (Aromasin, 25-mg tablets) were administered orally in random order for 10 d with a 14-d washout in between. Twelve subjects were divided into 2 groups (treatment sequences): group I received 25 mg in period 1 and 50 mg in period 2, and group II received 50 mg in period 1 and 25 mg in period 2. Blood was withdrawn in the morning, between 0800–0900 h at the beginning of each treatment cycle and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment cycle (4 blood draws) for various pharmacodynamic assays. These included estradiol, estrone, estrone sulfate, androstenedione, testosterone , free testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, cortisol, SHBG, IGF-I, IGF-binding protein-3, and plasma lipid profiles [triglycerides, total cholesterol, high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol]. Safety data, including general chemistries, cell blood count (CBC), urinalysis, and liver profiles, were measured as well. All adverse events were recorded.
    Study I: dose finding
    Analysis of the data on hormone concentrations after the 25- and 50-mg doses showed no difference in any of the parameters measured due to an order effect; hence, the data were grouped for analysis by dose. The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± sd; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02) decreases in estrone sulfate concentrations after doses of 25 and 50 mg, respectively. There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1 and Table 2). SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone. No effect on circulating dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate was observed at either dose. Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations. Plasma IGF-I decreased significantly (−13 ± 11%; P = 0.008) after the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose. Similarly, IGF-binding protein-3 showed a trend toward lower concentrations after the 25-mg dose (−7 ± 13%; P = 0.09), but not the 50-mg dose. There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane. Table 2 summarizes the results of the hormonal and lipid data.
    Last edited by MR10X; 03-25-2015 at 07:31 AM.

Good I'm glad to hear!!!

I was thinkin you were pinning 2x wkly(as its standard for long esters) like test E/C/D... 14 days, 18 days, 21 days respectively) for clearance b4 PCT starts)... I've also read Cyp is 14-18 but the more I looked into it Ive seen 18 days for the clearance process...

So you just mean it takes 18 days to clear out of your system? So wait 2 weeks (or 2.5?) before I start PCT, then run PCT (Nolvadex ) for 4 weeks.

Just couple of other quick questions:

1) Everyone here uses AI's, but maybe you guys are stacking or using medium/high doses. I should have added in the original question, do I still need to use it on small doses, such as what I'm on (400mg "Test Cyp 200" a week). I'm using AI's anyway, just to be safe, but my mate isn't and he's on the same dose. He says he doesnt need it.

2) In the "My first cycle" article on here, it says to use 0.25mg Armidex every other day. Can I instead, just take .50mg on the days I pin (every 3.5 days), so as to keep things simple for myself. Is there much difference in these 2 ways I've suggested? They both work out as 1mg a week of Armidex.
    Last edited by superflyanimal; 03-25-2015 at 09:04 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just couple of other quick questions:

1) Everyone here uses AI's, but maybe you guys are stacking or using medium/high doses. I should have added in the original question, do I still need to use it on small doses, such as what I'm on (400mg "Test Cyp 200" a week). I'm using AI's anyway, just to be safe, but my mate isn't and he's on the same dose. He says he doesnt need it.

2) In the "My first cycle" article on here, it says to use 0.25mg Armidex every other day. Can I instead, just take .50mg on the days I pin (every 3.5 days), so as to keep things simple for myself. Is there much difference in these 2 ways I've suggested? They both work out as 1mg a week of Armidex.
    400mgs a wk is not a sm dose... So yes you should be taking an AI from beginning yhru the clearing process... A-dex dosed at .25mgs EOD

So no, to your question... You could do .50 e3d but that's usually if someone already knows how they respond to it(as in your case you don't yet) so start it at .25 EOD pull your mid cycle bloods and it'll let you know if you need to adjust!!(then the next step would be .5mgs e3d...

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X
    You wont crash your estrogen with an even higher dose of an AI,adex or aromasin arimidex - Anastrozole Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. This suppresses the conversion of androgens into estrogen. Circulating plasma estrogen can be reduced by nearly 85% in women using Arimidex. A common misconception is that aromatase inhibition is similar in men and women. However in trials when males were administered 1mg of Arimidex daily, circulating estrogen was only reduced by about 50%. Anastrozole is rapidly absorbed orally (time to reach maximum concentration, 1 hour) with a slow apparent clearance of 1.54 liters/h and a terminal half-life of 46.8 h. aromasin Study I: dose finding Two different doses of exemestane (Aromasin, 25-mg tablets) were administered orally in random order for 10 d with a 14-d washout in between. Twelve subjects were divided into 2 groups (treatment sequences): group I received 25 mg in period 1 and 50 mg in period 2, and group II received 50 mg in period 1 and 25 mg in period 2. Blood was withdrawn in the morning, between 0800-0900 h at the beginning of each treatment cycle and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment cycle (4 blood draws) for various pharmacodynamic assays. These included estradiol, estrone, estrone sulfate, androstenedione, testosterone, free testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, cortisol, SHBG, IGF-I, IGF-binding protein-3, and plasma lipid profiles [triglycerides, total cholesterol, high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol]. Safety data, including general chemistries, cell blood count (CBC), urinalysis, and liver profiles, were measured as well. All adverse events were recorded. Study I: dose finding Analysis of the data on hormone concentrations after the 25- and 50-mg doses showed no difference in any of the parameters measured due to an order effect; hence, the data were grouped for analysis by dose. The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± sd; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02) decreases in estrone sulfate concentrations after doses of 25 and 50 mg, respectively. There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1 and Table 2). SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone. No effect on circulating dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate was observed at either dose. Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations. Plasma IGF-I decreased significantly (-13 ± 11%; P = 0.008) after the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose. Similarly, IGF-binding protein-3 showed a trend toward lower concentrations after the 25-mg dose (-7 ± 13%; P = 0.09), but not the 50-mg dose. There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane. Table 2 summarizes the results of the hormonal and lipid data.

Good job ! And right ! I've been telling people this for yrs. when on blasts I always take 1 mg daily pharma anastrozole. My bf% is low and I've yet to crash my estrogen. I do bloods every time and e2 has been as low as 8/9 and I've yet to feel any of the so called symptoms of low e. On 300 mg .5 mg anastrozole my Tes levels come back 2600 + and estro at 18.

Quote Originally Posted by MR10X
    You wont crash your estrogen with an even higher dose of an AI,adex or aromasin arimidex - Anastrozole Type-II Aromatase Inhibitor Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. This suppresses the conversion of androgens into estrogen. Circulating plasma estrogen can be reduced by nearly 85% in women using Arimidex. A common misconception is that aromatase inhibition is similar in men and women. However in trials when males were administered 1mg of Arimidex daily, circulating estrogen was only reduced by about 50%. Anastrozole is rapidly absorbed orally (time to reach maximum concentration, 1 hour) with a slow apparent clearance of 1.54 liters/h and a terminal half-life of 46.8 h. aromasin Study I: dose finding Two different doses of exemestane (Aromasin, 25-mg tablets) were administered orally in random order for 10 d with a 14-d washout in between. Twelve subjects were divided into 2 groups (treatment sequences): group I received 25 mg in period 1 and 50 mg in period 2, and group II received 50 mg in period 1 and 25 mg in period 2. Blood was withdrawn in the morning, between 0800-0900 h at the beginning of each treatment cycle and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment cycle (4 blood draws) for various pharmacodynamic assays. These included estradiol, estrone, estrone sulfate, androstenedione, testosterone, free testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, cortisol, SHBG, IGF-I, IGF-binding protein-3, and plasma lipid profiles [triglycerides, total cholesterol, high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, and low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol]. Safety data, including general chemistries, cell blood count (CBC), urinalysis, and liver profiles, were measured as well. All adverse events were recorded. Study I: dose finding Analysis of the data on hormone concentrations after the 25- and 50-mg doses showed no difference in any of the parameters measured due to an order effect; hence, the data were grouped for analysis by dose. The 25- and 50-mg doses of daily exemestane had comparable effects in suppressing circulating estrogen concentrations, with 38 ± 24% (mean ± sd; P = 0.002 vs. baseline) and 32 ± 29% (P = 0.008) decreases in estradiol concentrations, 71 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) and 74 ± 12% (P < 0.0001) decreases in estrone concentrations, and 45 ± 27% (P = 0.004) and 51 ± 20% (P = 0.02) decreases in estrone sulfate concentrations after doses of 25 and 50 mg, respectively. There was an increase in circulating testosterone concentrations after both 25 mg (60 ± 58%; P = 0.001) and 50 mg (56 ± 48%; P = 0.003) exemestane. Androstenedione concentrations were increased as well after 25 mg (32 ± 36%; P = 0.004) and 50 mg (47 ± 59%; P = 0.052) exemestane, respectively (Fig. 1 and Table 2). SHBG concentrations were decreased by 21 ± 7% (P = 0.0003) and 19 ± 39% (P = 0.18) at 25 and 50 mg exemestane, respectively. Free testosterone concentrations were increased by 117 ± 74% (P = 0.0001) and 154 ± 95% (P < 0.0001) at both doses, due to the decrease in SHBG and the increase in total testosterone. No effect on circulating dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate was observed at either dose. Serum cortisol concentrations increased significantly (38 ± 39%; P = 0.008) with the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose, yet the increase was well within the normal range of cortisol concentrations. Plasma IGF-I decreased significantly (-13 ± 11%; P = 0.008) after the 25-mg dose, but not the 50-mg dose. Similarly, IGF-binding protein-3 showed a trend toward lower concentrations after the 25-mg dose (-7 ± 13%; P = 0.09), but not the 50-mg dose. There were no changes in circulating serum triglycerides, cholesterol, or LDL or HDL cholesterol concentrations with either dose of exemestane. Table 2 summarizes the results of the hormonal and lipid data.

Please explain this to me....

This starts off talking about Arimidex but the actual study was Aromasin .

skaz915 is offline Member
    I used a dex on my last super dmz/ test 500 cycle and still got gyno. I'm going to try aromasin next time i think

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

This starts off talking about Arimidex but the actual study was Aromasin.
    Thats the samething I was thinking... I can see stane but a-dex?? A-dex can lower E2 by 50% to 70% in a single dose(of .5 Ed is what I've read - varying the %), (letro 98%)... I don't get the a-dex part as it's not a "Suicidal AI"(type I AI W/a hydroxylation producing a unbreakable covalent bond(inhibitor/& enzyme)...

I agree w/the stane but not dex...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    --------------
    Age = 31
    TDEE = 2285
    Body type = Ectomorph
    Cycle = First cycle
    Height = 5ft 9in
    Weight = 69 kg
    Bodybuilding = 1.75 years
    Weekly schedule = Weights 3 times, cardio 1 time
    --------------

I suggest them with most cycles. I like keeping the dosages as low as possible from day one of the cycle
    and adjust from there,,,ONLY if needed.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats the samething I was thitng... I can see stane but a-dex?? A-dex can lower E2 by 50% to 70% in a single dose(of .5 Ed is what I've read - varying the %), (letro 98%)... I don't get the a-dex part as it's not a "Suicidal AI"(type I AI W/a hydroxylation producing a unbreakable covalent bond(inhibitor/& enzyme)...

I agree w/the stane but not dex...
    There are studies in which they give 1mg daily to men, im in mobile out of town, cant pull the link.
    They never mention the low e2 simptoms that ramdomly appears here in forum.

My opinion, some peeps are ultrasensitive to low e2, but only a very small %%. Many times low e2 is confused with other conditions IMO
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    There are studies in which they give 1mg daily to men, im in mobile out of town, cant pull the link.

My opinion, some peeps are ultrasensitive to low e2, but only a very small %%. Many times low e2 is confused with other conditions IMO
    Hey BB,

That makes sense... I agree that it's dependent on individual as well as other variables involved(I should have been more specific)... I was just referring to that study which was talking bout the a-dex and aromasin (seeing it was only on stane) ... But Glad you chimed in(the study wizard )

I've found several studies saying one thing then another ... Always gonna be dependent on the study group as well...

I should of specified! Thx for replying! I was hoping it this would grab your attention
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-25-2015 at 07:12 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    My opinion, some peeps are ultrasensitive to low e2, but only a very small %%. Many times low e2 is confused with other conditions IMO[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^yes indeed!^^^^^^

lachu543 is offline Junior Member
    To people who use Adex. What about decrease IGF-1? Can it inhibit gains? Aromasin is better becouse it increase IGF-1 level.

NormalDude is offline Junior Member
    Shit this thread is making me question which AI I should use now. I have plenty of dex for a 12 test cycle but no exedrol.

This starts off talking about Arimidex but the actual study was Aromasin.
    I just posted the 2 different studys together because people use both types of AI's....Adex is prefered because it doesnt change your lipids much,but your E2 will rise quicker back to base line levels (rebound)with Adex than Aromasin .....
    Last edited by MR10X; 03-26-2015 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

These study were done with men not taking AAS,if you use AAS then your E2 will rise even more so you will need a higher dose of AI...If your using more than 500mg of test a week you will need a higher dose of AI,below that you might not need any,only a blood test will confirm that......Doubling the dose doesn't double the response to lowering E2,you can see in the studys that 50mg wasnt much different than 25 mg daily of Aromasin ..You can crash your E2 with letro dose for dose compared to Adex and Aromasin but its much more potent and requires a lot lower dose...I did 2.5 mg a day of letro trying to get rid of a little gyno i had for a long time and it totally killed my libido to where even cialis wouldn't do me any good...
    Last edited by MR10X; 03-26-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Drigo is offline Junior Member
    I have a question involving Aromasin /A-dex now that we are on the subject....

Would their be any positives, negatives in running both of them as AI's while on cycle?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drigo View Post
    I have a question involving Aromasin /A-dex now that we are on the subject....

Would their be any positives, negatives in running both of them as AI's while on cycle?
    Pick one, they're different types(Jimmyinkedup wrote "the ancillary reference guide" sticky it explains very much! Have a read! But only choose one,

Aromasin is a suicide AI which once it breaks the aromatizable enzyme up it doesn't bond back together, where dex continually needs to break the aromatizable enzyme up time after time... Many other functions to an AI too!

Drigo is offline Junior Member
    Pick one, they're different types(Jimmyinkedup wrote "the ancillary reference guide" sticky it explains very much! Have a read! But only choose one,

Aromasin is a suicide AI which once it breaks the aromatizable enzyme up it doesn't bond back together, where dex continually needs to break the aromatizable enzyme up time after time... Many other functions to an AI too!

Any recommendations on which one to run or which one would be better once I start my Test-E, Tren -E cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information