Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By PT

Thread: Severe depresssion and emotional during pct

Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

Severe depresssion and emotional during pct

I'm just about finished my pct of 100/100/50/50 clomid and 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen after 8 week prop/masteron cycle. This was my 3rd cycle and I've never felt like this during pct..

I feel depressed to the point of wanting to lie in bed all day and try to sleep the day away, don't want to do anything at all. Can't be bothered cooking food and struggle to go to the gym.. My life is pretty good ATM and look the best I ever have, have a new car, new bike, don't have to work and have no stresses in life but I feel like crying and think about past relationships and feel like a big girl. I even look at myself in the mirror and think I look gross like how a girl with pms would act lol

How long till this passes? Anyone else had problems like this? Is it from clomid? Any tips to get over it?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Are your pct stuff leget? Use to happen to me that's one of the reason I started to blast and cruse I tried doing a heavier pct but not much help seemed to last 2 or 3 weeks after pct u may want to try lower the clomid or I know guys who just leave it out maybe that will help next time unfortunately this is something some guys have to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by frank13
    Are your pct stuff leget? Use to happen to me that's one of the reason I started to blast and cruse I tried doing a heavier pct but not much help seemed to last 2 or 3 weeks after pct u may want to try lower the clomid or I know guys who just leave it out maybe that will help next time unfortunately this is something some guys have to deal with
    Yeah my pct is from AR-R and I've used it before and it seemed to work. Maybe I always get depressed but since I have more spare time I think more and realize I'm depressed..
    I've been thinking how good it would be to blast and cruise as I think I naturally have low test anyway, but I'm only 25

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    You'll feel better once you stop taking clomid. Its a necessary evil lol. No worries, it passes.
    Last edited by RA; 05-25-2015 at 12:15 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    It never happened to me but I read about alot of people having that happen because of the clomid and some people won't touch clomid again because of this
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT
    It never happened to me but I read about alot of people having that happen because of the clomid and some people won't touch clomid again because of this
    I haven't noticed depression any other pct, not to this degree.. I'm on the verge of suicide it's so bad.. When will I feel normal again?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post

I haven't noticed depression any other pct, not to this degree.. I'm on the verge of suicide it's so bad.. When will I feel normal again?
    Give it time for your hormones to balance out man.

Hits everyone different but if it as bad as you say....I suggest finding someone to talk to. Whether it's here or someone professional.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've been where you are! It sucks, but the only thing to do is ride it out... I agree if it's coming to "that" pls find anyone to talk to, and try and keep yourself busy! Easier said then done - I know - but try and keep busy!

Best of luck brother!
    jdc91gt and InternalFire like this.

irlkev is offline Junior Member
    Lol at this. Clomid is a bitch, and makes you feel like one as well. As someone else advised, just ride it out.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    How close are you to being done with pct?

Quote Originally Posted by RA
    How close are you to being done with pct?
    I did my last dose last night.. How long until I start feeling normal?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If you don't start feeling better in a day or 2 your going to have to go talk to your dr. It's not worth having to feel like that brother. Hopefully it clears up any day now but if not go see a dr
    RA likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    I felt the same on clomid. You should have lowered the dose. I felt emotional at 75mg. Dropped it to 50 and was all good. Just stick it out. And don't do anything stupid. It's the drugs and out of wack hormones talking. Tell yourself that. You should be better in week or 2

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    As others have stated, it is more than likely the Clomid. I used it once and felt EXACTLY the way you do. I didn't eat any solid foods for close to a week. I even missed a couple days of work. I know a lot of people are saying to just ride it out, but you and I know that that's a lot easier said than done. It's just brutal for some of us. The good news is you took your last dose, and you'll start to feel better within a couple days (at least I did). Within 4 days, you should be back to normal.

For your future cycles, I suggest looking into Toremifene to replace the Clomid. My PCTs consist of Nolva, Torem, and DAA. If you google reviews of Torem on the internet, you'll find that a lot of vets advocate its use, and many find that it's even better than Clomid for recovery. Good luck OP, just keep your head up and it will all be over very soon.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there fella the worst is past you now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    Hang in there fella the worst is past you now.
    ^^^ this!

Also have you been checked for low T?? This was exactly how I felt on my last cycle(pct) found out I had low T - in process of seeing a doc(July) so like above if sides are still around - I'd see a doc too! I did... & it helped tremendously!

Just know it's your hormones trying to return to homeostasis... Best of luck

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Been there with you. You are not alone. It passes. Try to remember it is your body chemistry trying to recover from the overload. It affects your brain chemistry, as well. But, you will recover and you will come back. As stated above by others, if it gets too bad, seek professional help. Don't spiral out of control. We'll be thinking about you until you recover. Hang in there, brother.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just stop taking the Clomid. IMO 6 weeks of Nolva is a better alternative, anyway.

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    when i get down i watch Friends lol

Marc81 is offline Junior Member
    Hey OP

Its the normal process like everyone else said. I always looked for something which can help me at that time.

From my own research on different boards, you have to have these these 2 items in your supplement stack at this time.

1. Cellucor ZMA ( Its not equal to any other ZMA)
    2. Now Foods Ashwagandha (1 pill in the morning & 1 in the evening) - Its a plant extract

My experience is - you should start taking these two from the 1st day of the PCT. Within a week, you will feel good & live your life normally.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    As others have stated, it is more than likely the Clomid. I used it once and felt EXACTLY the way you do. I didn't eat any solid foods for close to a week. I even missed a couple days of work. I know a lot of people are saying to just ride it out, but you and I know that that's a lot easier said than done. It's just brutal for some of us. The good news is you took your last dose, and you'll start to feel better within a couple days (at least I did). Within 4 days, you should be back to normal. For your future cycles, I suggest looking into Toremifene to replace the Clomid. My PCTs consist of Nolva, Torem, and DAA. If you google reviews of Torem on the internet, you'll find that a lot of vets advocate its use, and many find that it's even better than Clomid for recovery. Good luck OP, just keep your head up and it will all be over very soon.
    Thanks mate, I have actually been reading about torem a lot lately and think I might replace clomid next cycle.. Do you feel you recover the same as clomid?

I would like to try using aromasin duringpct next time just to try it.. What's DAA?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb
    Thanks mate, I have actually been reading about torem a lot lately and think I might replace clomid next cycle.. Do you feel you recover the same as clomid? I would like to try using aromasin duringpct next time just to try it.. What's DAA?
    I used Toremifene on my last PCT, and I recovered just fine. I always have about a week to week and a half where I feel a bit 'low', but after the first couple of weeks, I feel back to normal.

Simply put, DAA is a Test booster. You can find it at any supplement store. Good luck! Hope you start feeling better.
    Last edited by musclestack; 05-26-2015 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    ^^^ this! Also have you been checked for low T?? This was exactly how I felt on my last cycle(pct) found out I had low T - in process of seeing a doc(July) so like above if sides are still around - I'd see a doc too! I did... & it helped tremendously! Just know it's your hormones trying to return to homeostasis... Best of luck
    I have been checked for low test and was quite low I think I was 14nmo/l and the range is 9-39 or something but the doctor said it was in range. I've always felt as if I've had low testosterone ,but I never it checked before I started cycling..

I will get tested again in 8 weeks and see where I'm at.. Maybe I do need TRT at 25 years old ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have been checked for low test and was quite low I think I was 14nmo/l and the range is 9-39 or something but the doctor said it was in range. I've always felt as if I've had low testosterone ,but I never it checked before I started cycling..

I will get tested again in 8 weeks and see where I'm at.. Maybe I do need TRT at 25 years old ?
    Always exhaust all avenues b4 hopping on TRT! It is for life(and I'd much rather have normal T levels) but I know about being young and hypothyroidism so if does happen to be the case(don't think worst case at 8 wks some of us take longer to recover - I do/did - it took me almost 6moths from a mild test/primo/car cycle(no 19nors)...

But it's always a possibility in this game(or if you had any head/testicular trauma in your life - hypothyroidism causes hypogonadism as well) so just take it one step at a time!

How you feeling? Better I hope... Just hang in there buddy your not alone!

blakegains is offline Junior Member
    Hey man hang in there.... Definitely find someone to talk with. Anybody, every time you share your burdens or worries they get cut in half. Don't be afraid to reach out to someone.

Thread Information