• 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By uhit
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Blood work in the UK

gorog25 is offline Junior Member

Blood work in the UK

Hello Guys,

Apologise me if I post in a wrong topic, but I think this question relevant to many people.

Anyone could provide info about how to obtain the required blood tests here in the UK? Especial I in London.

Is there a private option instead of NHS?

any advice where to go?

Before my first cycle I was managed to get a pre and post cycle blood test because I had Endocrinology appointment, but it takes time to get there through NHS and actually they do not do some of the required test.

Now I just about to start second cycle and no idea where to go. I found one online site who do the tests but it costs around £265/test. Is it seriously this expensive?
    A beginner guide would be grate about obtaining blood test in the UK.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If in Manchester or near you can do it at the pump clinic. It directly adresses anabolic steroid users and its NHS funded.
    gorog25 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Call your local needle exchanges and see if they cater for blood tests for bodybuilders. There's bound to be somewhere in London.
    gorog25 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Hello Guys,

Apologise me if I post in a wrong topic, but I think this question relevant to many people.

Anyone could provide info about how to obtain the required blood tests here in the UK? Especial I in London.

Is there a private option instead of NHS?

any advice where to go?

Before my first cycle I was managed to get a pre and post cycle blood test because I had Endocrinology appointment, but it takes time to get there through NHS and actually they do not do some of the required test.

Now I just about to start second cycle and no idea where to go. I found one online site who do the tests but it costs around £265/test. Is it seriously this expensive?
    A beginner guide would be grate about obtaining blood test in the UK.
    I know the feeling.

I get blood tests done regularly just for health checkups and in order to get my thyroid, test and e2 checked I need to give a little white lie and say I took some sort of OTC supplement from GNC and I've been feeling very lethargic or something like suffering from slight ED suddenly.

They usually give me a full panel then. Mind you, I've done it twice so far this year as I believe finding the mean levels would be ideal before I personally jump on juice.
    Give it a go.

Also, in London there is a clinic like pump clinic in West London believe. They educate on roids and I THINK they give blood tests. Try giving them a call, my mates get their needles from there regularly.

Smart Muscle Steroid Service
    31, Wardour Street
    London W1D 6PP
    Telephone: 07974 199005
    Last edited by uhit; 05-27-2015 at 06:42 AM.
    Mr.BB and gorog25 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Call your local needle exchanges and see if they cater for blood tests for bodybuilders. There's bound to be somewhere in London.
    Needle exchange? I did not even know it is exist. I used to buy from eBay and thro them in a bin. How does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If in Manchester or near you can do it at the pump clinic. It directly adresses anabolic steroid users and its NHS funded.
    Cheers bro, but I am in London

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    And this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by gorog25 View Post
    Needle exchange? I did not even know it is exist. I used to buy
    from eBay and thro them in a bin. How does it work?
    A needle exchange is a small centre that is run by the NHS or other funding it is mostly for drug users so they always have clean pin ect ect and hand it there old ones (sharp box) so they are not lying in the street. Some also do BB like bib said you can go in get anything you need if they have it pins barrels sharp box wipes ect and some do blood work lots of steroid users use these places as it's free and private no Q asked. I for one have never used it everything i need is cheap so there is no need but as mr bb said also the pump clinic in manchester ( i know your in london) is for steroid users and is a very good place.

To find any near you just google needle exchange in what area your in simple then phone them.
    gorog25 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    I know the feeling.

I get blood tests done regularly just for health checkups and in order to get my thyroid, test and e2 checked I need to give a little white lie and say I took some sort of OTC supplement from GNC and I've been feeling very lethargic or something like suffering from slight ED suddenly.

They usually give me a full panel then. Mind you, I've done it twice so far this year as I believe finding the mean levels would be ideal before I personally jump on juice.
    Give it a go.

Also, in London there is a clinic like pump clinic in West London believe. They educate on roids and I THINK they give blood tests. Try giving them a call, my mates get their needles from there regularly.

Smart Muscle Steroid Service
    31, Wardour Street
    London W1D 6PP
    Telephone: 07974 199005
    Cheers Mate,
    I got appointment next week so I gone try little lie too, but Iwill look that clinic as well it seems much easier option. I just wondering about the charges. Let see. I go a give them a call.

Thread Information