Farid is offline Junior Member

Questions regarding this Bulking Cycle

Plan on running something similar to the cycle below sometime in a few months October/November and have a few questions.

Test E 600 MG / Week @ 16

EQ 500 MG / Week @ 15

Dbol @ 4 weeks, 60 mg

Arimidex @ 0.25 eod, if any gyno sides will up to 0.5 eod.

PCT:

Clomid 50/50/50/50

.................................................. .................................................. ....................................

Thinking of running HCG during, heard somewhere not sure exactly the words if its good to run in this cycle or not.

Same with Deca , running it at the same time as EQ..

Any possible other stacks?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should always run hcg on cycle at 250 ius twice a week. I would totally drop the eq and run deca . Pct is weak, should be clo: 100/50/50/50, nov: 40/40/20/20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    You should always run hcg on cycle at 250 ius twice a week. I would totally drop the eq and run deca. Pct is weak, should be clo: 100/50/50/50, nov: 40/40/20/20/20.

Thanks for the response, the 100 clomid 1st week just for this particular cycle or it should be for every cycle ?

Any particular reason for Deca instead of EQ?

I was hesitating between these two but ultimately chose EQ because of deca-dick scaring me and heard of stories about recovery issues as well as the amount of water retention.

And last but not least, for HCG , should I run it last 4 weeks, or week 1-16? Not much experience with HCG

Thanks

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Use hcg the whole cycle right up until 3 days primo to pct. The pct I gave you is standard with an extra week of nov due to the length of the cycle. Eq is a pretty weak compound and I feel there are much better out there. As far as deca dick goes......i have never had a problem with it as i always make sure I run an AI and DA if need be.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Farid View Post
    Thanks for the response, the 100 clomid 1st week just for this particular cycle or it should be for every cycle ?

Any particular reason for Deca instead of EQ?

I was hesitating between these two but ultimately chose EQ because of deca-dick scaring me and heard of stories about recovery issues as well as the amount of water retention.

And last but not least, for HCG , should I run it last 4 weeks, or week 1-16? Not much experience with HCG

Thanks
    Definitely Nandrolone (either ester - deca or NPP) - if your going w/a long ester test you could run NPP but may as well run deca and combine the two pins(unless you don't mind pinning EOD)... You'll see much better results imo...

As mentioned - deca dick is a myth, if you control your E2 & prolactin you'll be fine - (AI HCG all the through - & DA(caber/prami)) pull your BW 6-8 wks in if running for 16wks and make necessary adjustments then!

GL

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Definitely Nandrolone (either ester - deca or NPP) - if your going w/a long ester test you could run NPP but may as well run deca and combine the two pins(unless you don't mind pinning EOD)... You'll see much better results imo...

As mentioned - deca dick is a myth, if you control your E2 & prolactin you'll be fine - (AI HCG all the through - & DA(caber/prami)) pull your BW 6-8 wks in if running for 16wks and make necessary adjustments then!

GL
    Perfect, thanks guys. I guess I will switch up Deca for EQ. Same dosages & weeks. as for HCG week 1-17.5 ( 3 days prior pct) @ 250 iu's twice a week. (500 ius a week)

Thread Information