Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: any guys with experience of low esta etc??

liftdroprepeat is offline Junior Member

any guys with experience of low esta etc??

right guys got a challenge for you im 5ft5 81kg muscula build low body fat and have done cycles in the past what im looking for is something a little diffrent this time round i need gear that has a 0 chance of detection after no more then 3/4 weeks so no deca etc lol im wanting to inject plus oral if possible and im wanting to gain bulk muscle so dont really care about water weight etc thanks people (also im looking at hgh aswell but would not no were to start with that as never took before so any advice would be thankfull)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    How old are you, what I'd your bf% - stats look good!

Your profile says 23 but 2yrs ago makes you 25 and you've done cycles in the past... List them pls?

yep im 25 and bf% is around 9% maybe 10 have not checked it in a while and very 1st cycle was just test then moved on to test deca d bol then my last one was test nap 50s and tri tren if i remember right lol my main thing about this cycle is the shorter the test time the better dont care how expensive etc

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like what most ever pro athlete would like to find, something undetectable. If you really want undetectable then stick to food.
    Best of luck.

na nothing like undertectable i no that aint going to happen just something with a detection time of less then a month i no test susp is 24/48 hours but its just the none stop pinning thats going to rape my arrse lol so looking to see what any one else comes up with.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooke View Post
    na nothing like undertectable i no that aint going to happen just something with a detection time of less then a month i no test susp is 24/48 hours but its just the none stop pinning thats going to rape my arrse lol so looking to see what any one else comes up with.
    You'd better have 8 inj sites for ed pinning or scar tissue will be a real problem... Test suspension was gonna be my suggesestion

yer i was thinking that bud never pinned any were else apart from glutes so im gussing i have some vids to watch to try and find out some info on how to do it aha

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cooke View Post
    yer i was thinking that bud never pinned any were else apart from glutes so im gussing i have some vids to watch to try and find out some info on how to do it aha
    Glutes
    Quads(some hate it some love em - I like em) upper outer where pocket would be on pants(about 7" down from hip bone)
    Delts are easy(if ya can reach em which I can) very little room for error
    Tris I like(top of shue if flexed - relax and pin in that meat
    Pecs(yet to do but will be trying) 1" up from nip 1" over in meat

Watch some vids and inject slow(60s ml)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

You'd better have 8 inj sites for ed pinning or scar tissue will be a real problem... Test suspension was gonna be my suggesestion
    That was about the only thing that came to mind for me either. Doesn't sound like fun though but it would work.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That was about the only thing that came to mind for me either. Doesn't sound like fun though but it would work.
    No doubt it would work, I think AG used to toy w/it... Nut!

But yeah he's gonna be pinning that ed so at least 8-10 sites (4-5spots that's a lot but to be on safe side though it's worth it) 6-8 would suffice but you know how it goes you get your favorites lol...

OP I'd look into supsension

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Test p has a urine detection time of 2-3 weeks. Unless they using GC MS to test your hair you should be fine.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Test p has a urine detection time of 2-3 weeks. Unless they using GC MS to test your hair you should be fine.
    @numbere
    Do you know Acetate off the top of your head(is it even different b/c pct is still 3 days after last pin)...

I know it's very similar(but rare) so I'd imagine that would be g2g

Prop would be better but 3 wks of starting pct vs suspension up to two days max - idk the suspension may be better bang for your buck? Prop is strong(82.5-83mgs/ml) acetate only higher I believe)...
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-03-2015 at 01:42 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    NACH3 like you the two esters have different mass and also different solubility. There are many ways around drug tests, people have been evading them for decades. OP alternatively you get get a whizzinator.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slider4.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	157401
    NACH3 likes this.

if i was to ed pin i no its going to kill and kill bloody bad as i have low body fat its going to go straight in to the muscle every single time so if i dont get it right as im a noobie at ed pinning then you guys no it will just bloody kill haha but im going to do it what colour pin do you use for none glutes? as i will have to order them off the internet due to the fact my chemist is just a snob and if i start going in weekly for a pack no doubt it will get spread all over my town ha! (plus what are the gains of a test suspestion only cycle would i get any mass from it? what about water weight etc?) thanks lads

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    NACH3 like you the two esters have different mass and also different solubility. There are many ways around drug tests, people have been evading them for decades. OP alternatively you get get a whizzinator.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slider4.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	55.2 KB 
ID:	157401
    That would be a good idea!

I use 25g 1" for everything(buried) - 25g is so much better than a 23g(especially for ed pinning)

Thread Information