Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By MR-FQ320
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Good compound to add with anadrol?

Junk bomb is offline Associate Member

Good compound to add with anadrol?

Next cycle I'm planning on running 750mg test e with 75mg anadrol first 5 weeks, what's another good compound to add?

Don't want to run Tren or deca , I Was thinking maybe EQ at 600mg a week or adding anavar at the end?

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb View Post
    Next cycle I'm planning on running 750mg test e with 75mg anadrol first 5 weeks, what's another good compound to add?

Don't want to run Tren or deca, I Was thinking maybe EQ at 600mg a week or adding anavar at the end?

May I ask why u don't wanna run deca or tren mate?

eq at 600mg you wont notice anything. Ive run eq 3 times now, once at 600, other at 750 and last time at 800, didn't notice much, I still have a few vials spare left over so im going to start next week on at least a gram to gram and a half.

What about Primo ? I assume this is a bulking cycle with the high dose test and anadrol? NPP perhaps?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Eq is junk.......but the name sounds cool. You don't want add a 19 nor ....hmmmmm , I think you are really losing out here. What's left primo ( expensive and often faked), mast (great for a cutter ) . I think you really ought to reconsider. Tes/tren / drol in my book is by far thee most productive selection of compounds for a cycle if your looking for size.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think primo(if you've got a good trustworthy source) is an excellent option(run it upwards of 800-1g, for 14wks... Great quality gains! And it made me strong when I used it... It's iften run up to 14-1600mgs wkly(thaats the high end but a G seems to be good, even 800mgs wkly on your first run w/it(w/drol on a backload I can't imagine the strength gains)... Just my .02

Although it won't compare to tren ... NPP is another good one it's more mild(in the sense of recovery)then Deca (decanate ester) as its out of your system much faster.... Whereas the decanate ester can be detected up to 18months later...
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-28-2015 at 09:29 PM.

The reason I don't want to use Tren or deca is because it's only my 3rd cycle and last time I used deca and it shut my down real hard even on 400mg a week.. I haven't even heard of primo before I will look into that..

NPP would be good but I've already got test e and not keen on eod injections again

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk bomb
    The reason I don't want to use Tren or deca is because it's only my 3rd cycle and last time I used deca and it shut my down real hard even on 400mg a week.. I haven't even heard of primo before I will look into that.. NPP would be good but I've already got test e and not keen on eod injections again
    They all shut you down real hard and the more cycles you do the harder recovery becomes.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by buster brown View Post
    eq is junk.......but the name sounds cool. You don't want add a 19 nor ....hmmmmm , i think you are really losing out here. What's left primo ( expensive and often faked), mast (great for a cutter ) . I think you really ought to reconsider. Tes/tren/ drol in my book is by far thee most productive selection of compounds for a cycle if your looking for size.
    Quote Originally Posted by buster brown View Post
    they all shut you down real hard and the more cycles you do the harder recovery becomes.
    x2..

michael30 is offline Member
    Op so this is your 3rd cycle correct? So your last one was test and DECA ? Was your first just test? If they where why not just try the test and anadrol cycle? If you haven't used anadrol before you will be shocked at the strength gains I was. Also you look like you have a good build if thats you in your avi. Grow into your cycle and dose. By that I mean leave 3 or 4 compound cycles and higher doses for down the road. If you jump right to that on your 3rd cycle won't leave you much room when your on your 4,5, and 6th cycle. Just my 2 cents. *(note, EQ is junk waste of money and time. Any gains you get while running EQ are from the other compounds your using at the time)
    Last edited by michael30; 05-29-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30
    Op so this is your 3rd cycle correct? So your last one was test and DECA? Was your first just test? If they where why not just try the test and anadrol cycle? If you haven't used anadrol before you will be shocked at the strength gains I was. Also you look like you have a good build if thats you in your avi. Grow into your cycle and dose. By that I mean leave 3 or 4 compound cycles and higher doses for down the road. If you jump right to that on your 3rd cycle won't leave you much room when your on your 4,5, and 6th cycle. Just my 2 cents. *(note, EQ is junk waste of money and time. Any gains you get while running EQ are from the other compounds your using at the time)
    Actually it's my4th
    1. 600mg test with 30mg devil
    2. 500mg test with 350mg deca and 30mg dbol
    3. 400mg test prop 400mg masteron

I've gained 12kg both first 2 cycles and kept 9-10kg afterpct, last cycle was a cutting cycle and I stayed the same weight but went from 18-20%bf down to around 12-14%bf and then dropped 6kg through pct and now it's time to bulk up again hence anadrol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Test and drol will be fine, its not a sprint.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Test and drol will be fine, its not a sprint.
    ^^^ this, and you just finished pct with all the troubles you had you should only think about cycling in about 4 months or so

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    ^^^ this, and you just finished pct with all the troubles you had you should only think about cycling in about 4 months or so
    I think ill take about 10 weeks off since my last cycle was only around 8 weeks..

Blasting and cruising would make things a lot easier but I don't think that's the best idea

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think ill take about 10 weeks off since my last cycle was only around 8 weeks..

Blasting and cruising would make things a lot easier but I don't think that's the best idea
    Time on plus pct = time off minimum w/BW to confirm - your not letting your body recover fully...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Time on plus pct = time off minimum w/BW to confirm - your not letting your body recover fully...
    Its very confusing cause him, his brother and his friend use this account

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Junk Bomb

How many people are using your account to this forum?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its very confusing cause him, his brother and his friend use this account
    No doubt, hard to give advice when we don't know who it is...

It's obvious... Definitely more than two people based on ?'s asked recently...

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Why just not double the test to 1500 per week ?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320
    Why just not double the test to 1500 per week ?

Because of side effects.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    Because of side effects.
    Personally speaking I have not suffered unwanted side effects from high dosages of test. What adverse side effects have affected you ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Personally speaking I have not suffered unwanted side effects from high dosages of test. What adverse side effects have affected you ?
    I thought you were joking FQ... Obviously w/high test(over a gram & a hlf) there will be quite a bit more test to estro conversion!

Then again if your AI is dialed in then it shouldn't be a problem for you... For him on the other hand - just finished pct(w/750mgs and he had problems) and was very depressed and contemplating taking himself out(which no one wants that) so doubling his test dose to a G and hlf is way outta his league... Imo

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Ya he is jumping out of the pot and right into the fire considering the sides he had.

^^^ ahh ok. No I wasn't joking either. Increased estro/gyno sides. QED.

Thought you had some gyno problems. Was that another cycle?

Thought you had some gyno problems. Was that another cycle?
    Lol. Yeah. The last one, which was tagged between two other cycles. Shoot me now.

Lol. Yeah. The last one, which was tagged between two other cycles. Shoot me now.
    Nm.... Hows the comp going?

Nm.... Hows the comp going?
    I am actually happy and confident right now. So long as i don't do anything drastic or off plan, or binge, I think I will be ok. The show is this Sunday btw.
    Mr.BB, marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am actually happy and confident right now. So long as i don't do anything drastic or off plan, or binge, I think I will be ok. The show is this Sunday btw.
    Confidence is o so important - glad to hear FQ - if you dont(YOU WONT) GO SMASH THIS THING!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Don't want to run Tren or deca, I Was thinking maybe EQ at 600mg a week or adding anavar at the end?
    TREN is magic with TEST and ANADROL.
    You could try some WINSTROL at the end to harden up on.
    swolehead likes this.

Thread Information