masterchief07 is offline New Member

Finding that Elusive E2 Sweet Spot - Need Some Assistance

Alright, so let me explain the current situation. I came off of a short TestE 600 cycle as per a doctor's recommendation, dropped everything cold-turkey because he wanted my baseline levels. Got bloods 3 weeks later (May 5th). Results came in. My test was lower than it should have been at the time (380) but my E2 was in range (26). I was generally feeling pretty good off the cycle (wasn't feeling well on cycle due to my inability to dial in E2, hence why I saw the doctor in the first place). Had some ED issues but it was apparent that the Test I was using must have been under-dosed because the taking into consideration the half life, I should have been higher at the time of bloods, only 21 days post the last pin.

So, here is where is gets a little complicated. Prior to reviewing my bloods with my doctor (May 19th), I started up again May 5th (immediately post having blood drawn) with same TestE I had been on prior. Pinned 250 Test E and 750iu HCG that day. Didn't know it was underdosed at the time because I hadn't seen the bloods. Kept it as 250, once per week. Also started taking some Proviron 50mg ED, HCG 500iu E3.5D, and .25 ADEX EOD. Things were generally pretty good. Some days I'd have great wood though, others not so much, like 70% quality. In hindsight, good wood was typically after I pinned the HCG. Morning wood was hit or miss. The first day I pinned though (May 5th), I was like a stallion. That quickly subsided.

Then I saw my doctor, we concluded the TestE was garbage. So I obtained some Testoviron amps from Bayer Schering. Really nice stuff. Pinning 250 EW, Friday morning. Have done this the last 2 Fridays, that includes today. I am going to stay there. Now, since I switched to the pharma Test, I have been having issues with my pecker again. Can't seem to dial in that E2. I figured because the .25 ADEX EOD was good on the underdosed stuff, I should bump it up a little. So last Friday I pinned the Testoviron for the first time. Saturday I took .5 ADEX. No morning wood all weekend. Tuesday, pinned 500iu HCG in the morning took another .5 ADEX that evening. Wednesday, nothing. Thursday morning (yesterday), I actually had decent, not great, morning wood and libido was generally pretty high all day. Pinned 250iu HCG. Erection quality during the day was 70%. Took .5 ADEX yesterday evening to keep the EOD schedule. No morning wood or anything really this morning. Actually felt pretty lethargic. Pinned the Testoviron.

Now, I know I can't really be certain as to what the hell is going on until I get bloods again, but here are some things to note at the higher dose .5 ADEX, so far:

-Nips are not sensitive, but a little puffy. They were a little sensitive at the .25 but not so much and not consistently.
    -Testes, they seem to hang low in the mornings/evenings but are pulled up during the day. When I was taking the .25 and on the supposedly bunk gear, they were hanging low all day. However, while they did become enlarged and hang lower post the HCG, I noticed they shrunk up still about 2 days after.
    -Joints seem to be okay. I know low test can result in soreness/pain. I normally have some creeks anyways, so nothing out of the ordinary.
    -I don't feel bloated.
    -My back acne started to clear up very nicely at the .25 EOD. It was actually none-existent by the time I pinned my first shot of Testoviron last Friday. Then, I took that .5 ADEX Saturday and by Tuesday, I had a little more acne again. So I was thinking I was going high on my E2 again, mind you this was a day longer than the typical EOD I'd like to stick to.
    -My pump at the gym last night was amazing, better than I have had in a very long time. Libido was up, wood was not great though, but was still horny. But still short of that optimal level.

So, to just recap. On the supposedly bunk gear, 500iu HCG E3.5 days, 50mg Provi, .25 ADEX EOD I was hit or miss on the morning wood, but generally speaking, my erection quality was far better and I had seemingly better libido. Now, erection quality is mediocre on the 250 pharma grade Testoviron, 500iu HCG E3.5 days, 50mg Provi ED, .5 ADEX EOD. And from what I have read, while the Provi doesn't seem to make me horny as hell, if my E2 was low, due to the higher DHT, I should still have great erection quality. That doesn't seem to be the case.

In short, and I know this is all over the place, for where I am at pinning 250mg EW, 500iu HCG E3.5Days, 50mg Provi, and .5 ADEX EOD, what are your recommendations? Personally, I may stick with the .5 ADEX EOD for another week because I know it hasn't reached its full potential, but I don't want to crash my E2 either. I've also contemplated dropping everything and starting at .25 EOD again after about a week, but because that was working fairly well on the bunk stuff, I don't want to risk going to high and the Acne coming back. Essentially, I am looking for some insight. I want to stick to a certain dosage and then get bloods again in like 2 weeks to see what the hell is actually going on.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

John

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Are you on TRT?

I'm kinda lost - I'd suggest sticking to one dose till your next BW or you'll never know where your E2 really is... Up/down up down w/constant dosing changes... I'd start maybe(.375 - or if pills split into 3 equal piles not four, since the .25 was not enough, and morning wood isn't an indicator of good E2 levels(although it does help

Not on TRT, but I also don't want to be on a high dose. Kind of just wanted a nice bump to a reasonable level, higher than TRT but not over the top.

As for the dose, I'll my best to cut the pills 3 ways. Damn triangles make it difficult. I'll dose EOD too. Suppose we shall see how that works out.

As for the morning wood, I have noticed that when I do have it, I feel great all day. Energy, confidence, etc. And like yesterday, I had it, not the strongest, but it was good and I felt good during the day. When I have a strong morning wood, its just a great day haha

Thanks for the hasty reply!
    Last edited by masterchief07; 05-29-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Actually, I may stick with the .5 EOD just to keep it consistent as you said. I need to be patient and let my hormones settle/adjust to the ADEX and TEST. I'll get blood in 2 weeks. See where I need to go from there. Luckily my doc can just write me a script for bloods as needed and its only $40.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by masterchief07 View Post
    Not on TRT, but I also don't want to be on a high dose. Kind of just wanted a nice bump to a reasonable level, higher than TRT but not over the top.

As for the dose, I'll my best to cut the pills 3 ways. Damn triangles make it difficult. I'll dose EOD too. Suppose we shall see how that works out.

As for the morning wood, I have noticed that when I do have it, I feel great all day. Energy, confidence, etc. And like yesterday, I had it, not the strongest, but it was good and I felt good during the day. When I have a strong morning wood, its just a great day haha

Thanks for the hasty reply!
    Oh no doubt it's a good thing - and most likely raises your confidence too! It does me - when I can knock down a brick wall w/my d!ck! Lol who doesn't!

If you have a pill splitter it'll def help... Or just crush all at once and put into 3 equal piles - and your g2g!

Hmm, crushing it sounds like a good idea. I also ordered some ADEX from ARR. I wonder how potent it is compared to the pharma stuff I have.

Thanks again!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Don't crash your E2 brother you'll be in for a wild ride for sure - not a fun one either

Have you crashed your before? If so, may I ask if there were any things in particular that you noticed? I know its very difficult since high/low are difficult to differentiate between but I am trying my best to keep tabs on my body, how I feel, etc. The absolute last thing I want to do is crash it.

Actually just spoke with my doctor quickly too. He recommended I take 1mg ADEX per week total to start, either the full 1mg the day after or .5 Saturdays and .5 Tuesdays. Then get bloods in about a month. He said because I am taking actual pharma grade TEST now and we know exactly what's going into my body, .5 EOD may be too much for just a 250 shot. However, seeing that I just took .5 yesterday, I may wait until Tuesday to take my next ADEX and stick to the following schedule:

Friday: Testoviron 250
    Saturday: .5 ADEX
    Monday: 500iu HCG
    Tuesday: .5 ADEX
    Thursday: 500iu HCG

Everyday: Provi 25-50mg

Now, one other question. Does enanthate tend to aromatize more than cyp? I am trying to research that now.

Edit: And its funny. I'm not sure if its mental or anything, but my left knee and both ankles have been getting progressively more sore throughout the day, for no reason it seems. God I hate this shit lmao.
    Last edited by masterchief07; 05-29-2015 at 01:29 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I didn't but heard the stories(I've had low E2) and I experienced sore joints shoulders especially but Low energy lethargy etc and it'll be much worse - you need a balance of estrogen w/testosterone ... So crashing it you'll not be able to eat like you need train like you need gain - you'll lose - just stop playing w/the dose as you'll never know how to control your E2 - main thing you need to do! Along w/many other things

I agree .5 eod is too much for 250mgs wkly - .25mgs 2x wkly might be ok but your doc knows you so... dr sounds pretty reasonable! How'd ya pull that one off lol

All test shuts you down fully so you must object exogenoud;synthetic hormones to at least produce what you have(one shot pretty much shuts you down)
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-29-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    I took .5 adex EOD on test e 400 cycle only. Had BW done 6 weeks in and my E2 was 31 if I am thinking right I can look back at the paper work.

My adex could have been underdosed who's knows?

GL to ya.

Also I agree with Nach morning wood doesn't really mean to much from what I have gathered on here.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Also like I said I wasn't sure on my 6 week E2 level. I do know it was just right outside of the recommended level on the test. But my test levels where high of course. So your E2 is going to be high it's going to following the test.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry could not read everything.

You sure its a real doctor? What doctor would want to take "baselines" 3 weeks after last shot of test e???
    Another thing is that morning wood is not an indication of anything.

Why are doing this cycle? Objective? What are your stats?

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Like stated above u need to stick to one dose of your ai only change after confirm with bw. other wise your just pissing in the wind. Be patient dont get lost in your head thinking about all this crap. Consistency and time you'll have it nailed.
    Last edited by 2iron; 05-29-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Thread Information