Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Question for WIFE Interested in Deca

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Question for WIFE Interested in Deca

My wife has seen the positive effects of my first cycle (1/3 of the way through it). She is interested in Deca alone and Clen .

What are your thoughts on this? Is there anything else she should take for a first cycle? Like me, she is in her late 30s. What would be the suggested dose for her to get started.

Also, would Clen be okay for me off cycle? Sorry if some of these are stupid questions. I'm just trying to learn.

Thank you in advance.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I think there's not enough info on Deca for women(it's an advanced cycle w/androgenic sides - which woman try to avoid - due to virilization issues(permant)...

With that said have her and yourself look into anavar or winny(var is more mild and more suggested as a first cycle) 5mgs and work up to 10 then split dose 5mg am 12 hrs later 5mg

Also there's much more to a woman than we men think... Many have to plan around there menstrual cycle and they drop in estrogen and when it surges(child bearing yrs, then non child bearing yrs where they don't have to worry about some of those issues...

I'm sure there will be more women chiming in...
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-29-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless she is hardcore female bodybuilder she cannot use nandrolone ... Unless she does not mind a mini dick, body and face hair, deep voice, etc etc

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Unless she is hardcore female bodybuilder she cannot use nandrolone... Unless she does not mind a mini dick, body and face hair, deep voice, etc etc
    ^^^^ virilization!!!

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^^^ virilization!!!
    Right on. Thank you for the advice. I'll ask my buddy about getting some anavar . Sounds interesting, but I'm quite new to all of this.

So anavar and clen are okay for a woman's first cycle?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Yes. But even with anavar , dosing should be kept low. Don't exceed 10mg/day for her first cycle.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have your wife join the forums and she can get access to the female only section where there are a lot of knowledgeable members who can make sure she does this right.
    DrewZ and NACH3 like this.

johnnybravel22 is offline New Member
    I knew a girl who did deca . She went from fine to fattttttt. N hairy

Idk i think she was just dumb about it. Not a well thougt plan

Have ur wife check out the forums

Ive seen plenty of girls get nice usually just w anavar maybe a little winny but i think winny is more andro than anavar

Once again. More info from females here would b great

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Deca can be used for HRT purposes for older women at low doses (maybe 10-20mg/week). But I don't know how bad the androgenic sides and water retention would be at higher doses needed to see rapid gains.
    It certainly wouldn't be the worst compound for women, as previous posters made it sound. But I'd stick to NPP over deca.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-31-2015 at 08:28 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313
    Right on. Thank you for the advice. I'll ask my buddy about getting some anavar. Sounds interesting, but I'm quite new to all of this. So anavar and clen are okay for a woman's first cycle?

Yes. Anavar primo and winny sre common first cycles for females. NPP is a more advanced cycle for body builders. I have seen a few females cycles incorporating deca but not a first choose for females. The fellas suggested steer clear.

Clen . I hate it do to severe hand shakes. I haven't run a cycle in about a year because I can't even sign my name and makes my BP jump up too high.

Thread Information