Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: Tren Second Cycle

Jason_1603 is offline New Member

Tren Second Cycle

Hi, I am 22 years old, and in love with Tren lol. I ran my first cycle ever on Tren Ace n Test E, at the time I was 21 years old height 1.85m weighing in at 63kg's. I ran Tren Ace and Test E at very low dosages, 80mg Tren a week and 200mg Test a week, sides were bearable as I only experienced acne and rashes on injection sites, the sides became easier as the cycle continued, I ran Tren Ace and Test E for 8 weeks and continued Test E for another 4 weeks with Dbols, although i do not recommend this as the acne in the last 4 weeks were terrible, and almost unbearable . My question here is, I've been off for over 2 months now and i intend to run a second cycle in another 3 months time, of-course i want to run Tren again, will the second cycle produce much better results than the first? Or should i rather run a deca sustenon cycle? Also i hear Tren works great with Super test? Is this advisable? Also what other pills could i use to help prevent acne? Example estrogen blockers or something along that line? Is HCG 's necessary if i plan to run a 8-10 week cycle? I'm still an amateur to this and plz do not tell me how bad it was to run tren as my first cycle, because its too late, i already took the risk n survived it. Will really really appreciate some feedback!

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EVERYTHING here is a train-wreck. You're way too young and inexperienced and are no where ready for Tren let alone anything at your age.
    NACH3 likes this.

1 more question, would b advisable to run Winstrol immediately after a tren cycle to shredd

I've seen people much younger than me take steroids , would you recommend i take something else? Or leave out Roids completely ?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Learn about your HPTA, and you will understand why you should not be taking steroids yet. Also, just because your friends did something and did not yet experience negative sides does not mean they wont later, or that you too wont. When you get older you will also know friends who drink and drive home drunk without getting caught by the police. But that would have nothing to do with whether you could do it without any problems or that they wont have problems the next time; right? Read the thread called "the young and steroids" on this site and you will have an understanding of why you really should wait. Good luck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Pls read over theses links for your own good(stay clear until you know the basics and more.... Tren - C-mon - People really need to "do research" and if you can't gain on a test cycle - look at your diet and training.... It's the 2 most overlooked aspects of this lifestyle! Juice won't do anything w/out these in order! Gl

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

The young and Steroids

Clearly i wasnt aware of how serious effects can be at a young age nor was i advised on being of a certain age before starting a cycle, when i said amateur i didnt refer to me jus jumping on a cycle with no knowledge, I did tons of research and advice from other steroid users, i'm not that stupid c-man!! None the less thanx for the links i have read them and am definitely considering not taking juice until i'm atleast 25 years old.. And yes i did make major gains on juice, hence the reason for wanting to juice again ! Duh!! Diet, supplementation and training were all on point! Thats how I made major Gains, i've been gyming for years too and i am a hardworker in the gym, juice just make results so much easier in such less time, but thanx again for the advice

You should really reconsider steroid use for a few more years. If you search this forum you'll find posts where the young guys regretting their decision because they're hit with some bad sides. If in your "tons of research" you found it safe to run Tren on the first cycle at your age then you're been reading/talking to the wrong people.

Thread Information