Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

a.i dosage change please help

alright so tomorrow morning i should be getting my estradiol sensitive labs back. heres the deal i was taking adex at .25 ed on a 600 test e cycle. my e2 levels were def up too high( ill know numbers tomorrow) but i know they were high because when i upped to .5 ed i immediatley felt better. its been 5 days of .5 ed and starting to have joint pain and lack of pump in the gym. (which technically could prob be from high or low e2) but my question is if .25 ed allowed my e2 to spike and .5 ed crashes it then where do i go from there? I also have aromisin or (liquid stane) on hand. in week 4 of my cycle and seem to be only getting a day a week in my sweet spot either while its on its way up or back down. starting to get extremely frustrated.

the (sore joints) could also be slow recovery from high e2) which i wouldnt think would be the issue after 5 days of .5 mg

one more thing, my left jaw started randomly hurting today . not sure if its related. a sharp pain when i move it around

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan624 View Post
    the (sore joints) could also be slow recovery from high e2) which i wouldnt think would be the issue after 5 days of .5 mg
    Cut your AI dose back your on the verge of crashing your E2 - dose it .5eod or .5 e3d.... Your joints are sore due to low E now.... Dex has a long hlf life(38.5hrs if I'm not mistaken) so so it's still actively working while your dosing it ed...

If you took it today don't take it again till at least Tuesday(EOD)... Just my .02 but post up your BW in this thread when you get it!

Ok will do thanks for the help. Is there any way someone would respond different to .5 eod then they would on .25 ed? Isnt that the same thing? Also will pinning my test help raise e2 today or does the adex i took this morning prevent the e2 from rising right away?

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Is it possible to crash e2 in 5 days after its already elevated? Let a lone feel those side effects from it.

tectime is offline Member
    Haha! No man you haven't crashed your estrogen. Your estrogen us proby sky high man cause I'm sure that first dosing of a.i. Was not enough. You need to wait till you get bloods back before you change anything. Upping around on dosing is not going do do anything that fast. Stick with your org. dosing even though it's not enough and post bloods when you get them. Then you will be able to make an intelligent decision.

And 2iron hey dude how's your brother?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    Is it possible to crash e2 in 5 days after its already elevated? Let a lone feel those side effects from it.
    Unlikely but would If he kept going very possible....

If he just stuck to the same protocol until BW he'd be much better off - not .5 Ed though

Hey Nach ! Yes right you can't crash elevated e2 in 5 days if he was eating twice as much adex. You know you just have to be patient.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Hey Nach ! Yes right you can't crash elevated e2 in 5 days if he was eating twice as much adex. You know you just have to be patient.
    What's good Tec! Yup patience

And 2iron hey dude how's your brother?
    He's doing really good actually. Has all of his injuries cleaned up and a pt has squared away. He is finally back.

All good brother ! All good !

Quote Originally Posted by 2iron
    He's doing really good actually. Has all of his injuries cleaned up and a pt has squared away. He is finally back.

Good to hear man !

Back to estrogen. I'm not an expert and I know peeps are different but I feel best with e2 as low as possible 8 or 10 I feel excellent. I have been all over the place too. From 8 to like 580

Good to hear man !
    Yeah good to get your partner back full strength.

Right on ! Man me too at first up in the 500s and I've never crashed or felt crashed in the 8/9 range either. Really about 16/18 for me is sweet times anything over 50 and it's a ****ing issue to me! Haha! Really though to the op man bloods bloods and more bloods every time you change anything or want to change something, then write it down so you can look back and soon it's like s road map dude.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Right on ! Man me too at first up in the 500s and I've never crashed or felt crashed in the 8/9 range either. Really about 16/18 for me is sweet times anything over 50 and it's a ****ing issue to me! Haha! Really though to the op man bloods bloods and more bloods every time you change anything or want to change something, then write it down so you can look back and soon it's like s road map dude.
    ^^^ Exactly! Taking notes is huge for me... Plus it's written down so if ya do forget go back to your notes(BW BW BW) as Tec mentioned.... Plus to keep adjusting w/out it just increases your chances of not knowing how much your required on Xmgs per wk etc it's a process for sure!

Post up your bloods when you get em... GL buddy

Thread Information