Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Please critique tren/prop cycle

braer4 is offline Associate Member

Please critique tren/prop cycle

5'9
    195....16% body fat roughly
    5-6 cycle or so. Split up over the years. Had a lot of up and downs. Ha. With some alcoholism in there.

My diet is pretty locked. I try to do a 300-500 calorie surplus during a bulk cycle(going to use this cycle as a bulk) 300protein 200-250 carbs. 1 gallon of water a day minimum.

Test prop 75mg ED week 1-10
    Tren 50mg ED week 1-8
    50mg dbol Ed week 1-5
    Arimidex .25 eod. (Did 50 first two days Ed) now on .25 eod)

I'm on 5th day of cycle.

I have clomid prami nolva adex on hand
    Should I start prami as well? I'm gyno prone. And don't want any problems

How do the dosages look and such? Thanks guys.

Tren ace btw.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you going to pull bw? That is really the only way to know for certain what's what. I would prob run the tren a from week 3-10 or not. Your dosages don't look bad but I just prefer using a long Esther for a bulk as well as at least 12 weeks. It is good to have prami on hand in case you have a problem. Some guys just run a DA regardless others don't.

MASSACRE305 is offline New Member
    I agree. Longer esters are ideal to bulk and your run seems a bit short for bulking. I'd extend to 12 weeks minimum but that's just from my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Are you going to pull bw? That is really the only way to know for certain what's what. I would prob run the tren a from week 3-10 or not. Your dosages don't look bad but I just prefer using a long Esther for a bulk as well as at least 12 weeks. It is good to have prami on hand in case you have a problem. Some guys just run a DA regardless others don't.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASSACRE305 View Post
    I agree. Longer esters are ideal to bulk and your run seems a bit short for bulking. I'd extend to 12 weeks minimum but that's just from my experience.
    This is personal preference. I prefer short esters no matte what my goals are. I like the fact that they 'kick in' faster (since I don't like using orals other than Anavar ), and I also seem to bloat more regardless if I'm taking an AI or not with long esters. But to each his own. The only thing I could do without when it comes to short esters is the pinning at least every other day. That gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    This is personal preference. I prefer short esters no matte what my goals are. I like the fact that they 'kick in' faster (since I don't like using orals other than Anavar), and I also seem to bloat more regardless if I'm taking an AI or not with long esters. But to each his own. The only thing I could do without when it comes to short esters is the pinning at least every other day. That gets old.
    Absolutely......and what one person thinks is practical another one doesn't. I myself mix long and short Esther's to bulk and cut as well.
    musclestack likes this.

I'm up to 205. Looking leaner and more vascular. Love the tren .

Been doing arimidex .25 eod. Noticed a slight lump under my left nipple. About the size of a pen point. I know adex won't reverse it. But what should I increase it to to make sure it doesn't get bigger?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by braer4 View Post
    I'm up to 205. Looking leaner and more vascular. Love the tren .

Been doing arimidex .25 eod. Noticed a slight lump under my left nipple. About the size of a pen point. I know adex won't reverse it. But what should I increase it to to make sure it doesn't get bigger?
    Try .5 e3d or .375 EOD Butt were Just guessing w/out BW! I'd add in some nolva at 10-20mgs(20 for first wk or so... Then cut it back to 10mgs it should disappear... Minor adjustment w/dex(BW will confirm this) and like Buster mentioned - could also be prolactin rising(prami/caber - I don't use one unless/until mid cycle BW - control e2 and prolactin won't be much of a problem... But have one on hand

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Try .5 e3d or .375 EOD Butt were Just guessing w/out BW! I'd add in some nolva at 10-20mgs(20 for first wk or so... Then cut it back to 10mgs it should disappear... Minor adjustment w/dex(BW will confirm this) and like Buster mentioned - could also be prolactin rising(prami/caber - I don't use one unless/until mid cycle BW - control e2 and prolactin won't be much of a problem... But have one on hand
    Yeah. I definitely need to geT BW asap

And I do have prami on hand. I took it once a couple days ago. And the next day I was more tired than I've ever been in my entire life. Hahaha. And I've been in the military. Stayed up for 3 days straight once. And it was worse than that. Can't deal with that kind of shit. Haha

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by braer4 View Post
    Yeah. I definitely need to geT BW asap

And I do have prami on hand. I took it once a couple days ago. And the next day I was more tired than I've ever been in my entire life. Hahaha. And I've been in the military. Stayed up for 3 days straight once. And it was worse than that. Can't deal with that kind of shit. Haha
    Take it at bed time... Start low .175 for 4 days etc then titrate up(if your not getting nauseous you should get used to it - and it helps you sleep so if you took it in day time then there you go) .25 up to .5 was good for me... But yes bw is key...

A lot of people have trouble w/Prami(I love it lol) but if you can access caber many do this for that reason... Hope all works out! Post up bw as soon as you get it...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Take it at bed time... Start low .175 for 4 days etc then titrate up(if your not getting nauseous you should get used to it - and it helps you sleep so if you took it in day time then there you go) .25 up to .5 was good for me... But yes bw is key... A lot of people have trouble w/Prami(I love it lol) but if you can access caber many do this for that reason... Hope all works out! Post up bw as soon as you get it...
    I always start prami at .5 mgs and quickly work up to .75 mgs and stay there. Taking it before bed is def the way to go so you don't have to experience the nausea sometimes associated with prami.

Thread Information