supastar90 is offline New Member

Itchy/sore nipples mid cycle

Hey everyone,

Would like some input on my current sore/itchy nipple situation that I've got going on.

My curren cycle looks like this -
    750mg test e p/w
    750mg deca p/w
    .25mg adex e3d

I'm currently on week 6 of my 14 week cycle and the soreness started a few days ago.

This is not my first cycle however it is the first time i have run deca this high. I have never had issues in the past when I've run test at 1g+ per week so I am a little concerned.

There are no lumps or anything under my nipple - they're just quite tender and sore.

I read the sticky relating to this and just want to make sure I'm doing everything right.

I plan to increase adex to .5mg EOD - do you think this is enough to calm the situation down?

I also have nolva and prami on hand should it be required.

Thanks guys -

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Nipple sensitivity can be from many factors. Keep dosing your AI the same. Have BW and then make the necessary changes. Why are you taking dex ever 3 days and not eod?

I would go with adex everyday until the nipples are back to normal.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    BW is the only way to really know if a DA is required(if you can't manage your E2 prolactin will elevate along w/your E2) keep it managed and you may not need it(DA)...

I agree EOD dosing is standard, unless you know your body... I'd get BW at 6 wk mark and see where your E2 & prolactin are(if you start having more trouble climaxing - I know for me that's usually my prolactin on the rise) but don't go by that as you'd just be guessing(I got BW to confirm this for me) GL

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I currently have no trouble climaxing, libido is normal and morning wood stronger than ever - so I'm confused as to why my nipples are so damn sore !

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supastar90 View Post
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

I currently have no trouble climaxing, libido is normal and morning wood stronger than ever - so I'm confused as to why my nipples are so damn sore !
    Could just the influx in hormones... In the beginning of any cycle your hormones start to sky rocket so your body is trying to adapt to everything we're doing(AI hcg test etc)

And in my experience puffy nips are normal - not so much if they hurt - sensitive nips can also be from shaving and the fabric rubbing against them etc

Do they feel sore, & is they're any type of lump behind the nipple? Don't play w/them - but if Ya can find out if a lil lump is forming(if so start Nolva at 20mgs ed then back it to 10mgs ed until gone) How long have you been on? That's a pretty good dose so I'd def watch(get BW for dex and DA adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Could just the influx in hormones... In the beginning of any cycle your hormones start to sky rocket so your body is trying to adapt to everything we're doing(AI hcg test etc)

And in my experience puffy nips are normal - not so much if they hurt - sensitive nips can also be from shaving and the fabric rubbing against them etc

Do they feel sore, & is they're any type of lump behind the nipple? Don't play w/them - but if Ya can find out if a lil lump is forming(if so start Nolva at 20mgs ed then back it to 10mgs ed until gone) How long have you been on? That's a pretty good dose so I'd def watch(get BW for dex and DA adjustments
    Definitely no lumps or anything behind the nipple - they feel and look completely normal except for the soreness. It's not a constant soreness either - more like an intermitant thing that comes and goes throughout the day.

I'm planning on running quite a long cycle (will be doing another 12 weeks of prop/tren etc straight after) so I wanted to try avoid getting bloods this early as I know I'll need them later on - don't want my doctor to get funny from me asking for hormone panels every 6 weeks.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Are you in the states? If so do it online - private md labs .com(one word) my doc never a knows...

My out still gonna have to get bw done mid cycle on both for your adjustments!

Why running another cycle right after? Your CNS and body needs a break or we'd all be on 24/7 - are gains more important to you than your health is?!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-31-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Thread Information