Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 79
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 20 years old 9 days into pct still no libido or wood

  1. #1
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126

    Unhappy 20 years old 9 days into pct still no libido or wood

    I have unfortunately not known what I was getting into and did a test cycle wth aro and hcg . I started having weak boners and drive at he end of the cycle and found these forums for help. I started pct 9 days ago and I feel my testes have gotten around 20%bigger. But the direstest pron won't give give slight blood flood to my pecker and I'm really stressing hard. Am I suppose tp start feeling better during pct? What time frame can I expect?

    Pct
    Clo 100|100|50|50

    Nov 40|40|20|20

    Half morning and other half before bed

  2. #2
    Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    9 days is no time at all. It is going to take a while before everything is back to normal. Your post cycle looks good. The worst thing you can do is stress about it which it seems like you are doing.

    What was your cycle and how long after did you wait to start your post cycle?

  3. #3
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Test e 500 week (switched to test p half way because my friend said it would lean me out)
    Aro 12.5 ED
    Hcg 500 week

    Pct three days after last pin

    Edit: honestly it doesn't bother me much as of now but what keep me up at night is if my libido and wood never comes back

  4. #4
    Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Test e 500 week (switched to test p half way because my friend said it would lean me out)
    Aro 12.5 ED
    Hcg 500 week

    Pct three days after last pin


    Edit: honestly it doesn't bother me much as of now but what keep me up at night is if my libido and wood never comes back
    It will most likely come back. It is just going to take some time. Just let the PCT and your body do its thing.

  5. #5
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Welcome to reality - it sucks


    Give it time

  6. #6
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    That's why we advice not to shut down your natural testosterone before its stopped developing. It can cause you problems for the rest of your life.

    All you can do is give it time and see if you bounce back.

    Let us know how you feel in 3 months time
    songdog likes this.

  7. #7
    michael30's Avatar
    michael30 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    801
    I won't sit here and lecture you about taking drugs without knowing what they do. Hopefully you will be lucky and bounce back. Stick around, learn ask questions if you need to. But most importantly try to help others your age from making the same mistake of using to soon. We see aton of these threads.

  8. #8
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    I won't sit here and lecture you about taking drugs without knowing what they do. Hopefully you will be lucky and bounce back. Stick around, learn ask questions if you need to. But most importantly try to help others your age from making the same mistake of using to soon. We see aton of these threads.
    If I bounce back I think ill be the happiest guy on earth that day

  9. #9
    fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Test e 500 week (switched to test p half way because my friend said it would lean me out)
    Aro 12.5 ED
    Hcg 500 week


    Pct three days after last pin

    Edit: honestly it doesn't bother me much as of now but what keep me up at night is if my libido and wood never comes back
    How come 3 days after last pin you started pct you should have waited 2 weeks after last inj

  10. #10
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    How come 3 days after last pin you started pct you should have waited 2 weeks after last inj
    Because he switched to prop halfway through his cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #11
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Because he switched to prop halfway through his cycle.
    Yea,

  12. #12
    Drigo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    87
    good luck bro. I am thinking of running a cycle of test-E and Tren -E. sadly before I do start this cycle I took the advice of a reputable shop in town on taking oral Tren and it sucked. didn't have a erection for a good 2-3 months....

    only reason I haven't started is I'm still nervous and researching as much as I can on what I'm going to put in my body.

  13. #13
    btoma32 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    30
    hey Mike...Not trying to mess with whats appropriate and whats not. Just....where can a guy read or educate himself about what to do and what not to do. Hate just asking random quest...hey Im new and not looking to have wood probs

  14. #14
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Drigo View Post
    good luck bro. I am thinking of running a cycle of test-E and Tren -E. sadly before I do start this cycle I took the advice of a reputable shop in town on taking oral Tren and it sucked. didn't have a erection for a good 2-3 months....

    only reason I haven't started is I'm still nervous and researching as much as I can on what I'm going to put in my body.
    Did pct, after the 2~3 months did you feel as good as you once were

  15. #15
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Update: in the last two days testes grew 30% bigger, no libido waht so ever but I forced a fap with a semi and the ejaculation volume also increased

  16. #16
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,534
    The next time you need advice come here.Friends can be your worst enemy!
    superclasss likes this.

  17. #17
    hardGrip_88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    7
    Like everybody else is trying to say just keep updating and monitor your status every now and then. Dont stress too much, it could just worsen it. Give it more time.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    MEXICAN DRUG LORD
    Posts
    1,463
    Blog Entries
    1
    Switch it to same sex porn maybe you'll be more interested...Jk jk but through PCT alot of people will feel like crap it's up in the air whether your endocrine system has developed yet since you're young but it's possible... the possibilities of permanent damage are def there but i think a month or two after PCT you SHOULD be fine and back to normal and hopefully have learnt your lesson and realized some of the more serious risks associated with cycling at your age and not exactly knowing what you're doing get a blood test 6-7 weeks or so after your PCT and hopefully you're back to normal that's really the only way to tell how you've recovered but like i said alot of people who will end up recovering still have some issues right when PCT starts

  19. #19
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Thx for the reply

    Update, day 18.
    Energy and overall mood has increased. Feel like I'm geting pumps again in the gym and I have the drive to workout.iv been having morning wood but wood feels weak. My tetes may possibily have reurned to full size but I'm not sure. Altho I would like to say I'm not sure if I have bo libido. Because I wanna have sex but I just cant produce more than a semi. I'm guessing I can't get aroused? Idk if that means I have libido or not but the sex Department does seem better Altho everything else has alot more

  20. #20
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Sex Department doesn't seem better*

  21. #21
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    also I would like to say if I force a fap I notice it takes me a very long time to ejaculate and the penile sensitivity is low. Also orgasums don't feel as good as they use to

  22. #22
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Stop worrying and trying to force it you will make it worse. You won't be miraculously recovered overnight just give it time and ride it out. If you are still suffering 6 weeks after the end of your PCT get some bloodwork done then and see where you are.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  23. #23
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Update: 1 week left of pct


    Energy feels just like before cycle. I think muscle atrophy has stopped. Now I can watch pron and get a semi. Orgasums and wood have improved but still not what they were before cycle.

  24. #24
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Give it more time


    You'll b aight

  25. #25
    thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Update: 1 week left of pct


    Energy feels just like before cycle. I think muscle atrophy has stopped. Now I can watch pron and get a semi. Orgasums and wood have improved but still not what they were before cycle.
    You just have to be patient. My last cycle PCT, it wasn't until week 4 that I felt like the wood was as firm as before and it wasn't until week 6 that I started to get interested in sex again. For me it didn't just snap back over night, it was more of gradual increments over a period of time. My best advice is to try to forget about it and let your body recover at it's own pace, your body will surprise you when it's ready. Stressing yourself about it will only cause cortisol which will hinder the process. Only a very lucky few go through PCT without experiencing these problems to some degree.
    641 likes this.

  26. #26
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,586
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Update: 1 week left of pct


    Energy feels just like before cycle. I think muscle atrophy has stopped. Now I can watch pron and get a semi. Orgasums and wood have improved but still not what they were before cycle.
    You probably dont have and pre cycle hormone levels do you? That's one of the things we also advise so you know what your baseline is/was. Now you have no way of knowing except feel if your hormones are actually back to what they were and if you ever actually fully recovered. At the least I hope this will help someone in the future.

    Stress can really mess with your head, both of them. lol Try to not watch port or fap for a couple of days and see if things improve.

  27. #27
    DrewZ's Avatar
    DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Half Nattyville
    Posts
    1,308
    in my experience I lose libido while in PCT but it still works when my lady needs me.

    a week or two after PCT ends I'm back to 100%

  28. #28
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    in my experience I lose libido while in PCT but it still works when my lady needs me.

    a week or two after PCT ends I'm back to 100%
    Man I can only anticipate, I know why old guys aren't scared to die. Sex alone is a wonderful reason to live

  29. #29
    Bo58's Avatar
    Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    177
    You'll be alright man. It took me about 3 weeks after pct to start feeling good again. Sex drive seems to be the last element to improve. Just try to keep yourself occupied and don't focus on it. Maybe take up knitting

  30. #30
    blemshow's Avatar
    blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    95
    All you can eat sushi takes the cake imo

  31. #31
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Update: post pct day 2

    I'm on my second day of post pct, energy feels just like Pre cycle. Still no libido or boner.

  32. #32
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Update: post pct day 2

    I'm on my second day of post pct, energy feels just like Pre cycle. Still no libido or boner.
    Just wait till 8 weeks after the end of pct and if you feel the same then get blood work, until just wait.........

    Its what every one keeps telling you

  33. #33
    Chunnnky is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    54
    You should take hcg I am around your age and I experienced no obvious down time when I was off and I think you started your pct too early? Correct me if I am wrong but Test e got a half life of around 8 days. I think you mixed it up with test p
    Last edited by Chunnnky; 06-22-2015 at 02:00 AM.

  34. #34
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunnnky View Post
    You should take hcg I am around your age and I experienced no obvious down time when I was off and I think you started your pct too early? Correct me if I am wrong but Test e got a half life of around 8 days. I think you mixed it up with test p
    I took hcg on cycle, and I switched test e with test p near the end of cycle

  35. #35
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    Day 5 post pct.

    Penile sensitivity slight increase and can get very slightly aroused to something very dirty. Ejaculation load also up some. Orgasum feeling a little more pleasurable/relieving

  36. #36
    641
    641 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    126
    One week post pct:

    Idk what's been going on, I'm now one week off pct meds and since yesterday continuing into today I noticed some side effects

    Nipple little more sensitive (went away tho)
    Orgasum feels more intense (about 50% what Pre cycle felt like)

    Taking very long to get a erection. Few days ago I could watch porn and get a semi now it won't go up for the life of me.

    Ejaculation is not shooting out, getting on hands

  37. #37
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    One week post pct:

    Idk what's been going on, I'm now one week off pct meds and since yesterday continuing into today I noticed some side effects

    Nipple little more sensitive (went away tho)
    Orgasum feels more intense (about 50% what Pre cycle felt like)

    Taking very long to get a erection. Few days ago I could watch porn and get a semi now it won't go up for the life of me.

    Ejaculation is not shooting out, getting on hands
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    Just wait till 8 weeks after the end of pct and if you feel the same then get blood work, until just wait.........

    Its what every one keeps telling you
    I could take a little bit of time to bounce back if ur lucky bro.. Stay positive

  38. #38
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,657
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Ejaculation is not shooting out, getting on hands

    You seriously need to post this shit?
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  39. #39
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    12,011
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    You seriously need to post this shit?
    This is why I barely read any of the garbage that gets posted

    Troll, weirdos or whatever the fvck they r

  40. #40
    tice1212's Avatar
    tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,562
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

    This is why I barely read any of the garbage that gets posted

    Troll, weirdos or whatever the fvck they r
    Bahaha ditto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •