Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Beginner Tren/Sust Cycle

osu122 is offline New Member

Beginner Tren/Sust Cycle

I am new to the group, and although I have done a cycle before, it has been about 7 years since doing so.

I have (1) vial of Tren 100 – A (Dragon Pharma), and (1) vial of Sustanon 350 (Dragon Pharma)

I am 37 years old, 180lbs, 12%bf, 5’10”tall. Lift 5-6 days a week, Cardio 2-3 time as a week.

In an effort not to sound stupid, I want to ask a broad question… What can I do, if anything with what I have? Can I run a cycle with these? My goal is to lose some body fat, while gaining some muscle (just like everyone…) I have been reading a lot regarding the 2, and get many conflicting answers, without many suggestions.

It would be great if some guys can throw out some suggestions on a good, beginner, sustanon/tren cycle. What does one really need to do this? Can I do a cycle with what I have?

Thanks guys!

Blog Entries
    hi welcome to the forum...imho you really don't have enough of anything to do a proper cycle with...I guess you could run a low dose sustanon cycle with only one vial but as for the tren a that has to be injected eod at the least so you wont get too far with only 10ml...might as well wait till later when you have more and even then with no experience you may be over your head with this one...just saying...good luck..
    NACH3 likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by osu122 View Post
    It would be great if some guys can throw out some suggestions on a good, beginner, sustanon/tren cycle. What does one really need to do this? Can I do a cycle with what I have?
    Welcome! One really needs knowledge and experience to make this cycle successful. Along with about 4 vials of sus 350 and tren , AI, hcg , DA, nolva/clomid, and blood work. You can't really make it work with what you have. IMO you should get some more sus, the other supporting compounds, and do a sus only cycle. Put the tren it a safe place and save it for next cycle.
    Last edited by numbere; 06-07-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Blog Entries
    Welcome, get more vials before you run the cycle or else it's not worth it at such a low dose shutting yourself down man!

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Save the tren for another cycle, at 7 years since your last id just go with the Sust.

Thread Information