uhit is offline Member

Quick question on aas' ability to change nutritional partitioning within the body

Wondering how bodybuilders consume like 4-5,000+ calories daily and remain in amazing condition has been on my mind as of late.

Can AAS affect the 'bmr' of an individual, i.e. raising it so they can consume more calories when dieting to drop bf % ?

And when consuming such high calories does AAS affect the way carbs and fats are stored/burnt? I'm aware that AAS promotes protein synthesis so more protein is utilized in muscle building/sparing, but what role do excess carbs/fats play?

Thanks in advance.

mark woods is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't dream of eating 5k calories everyday...unless I was running a good dose of t3 tren and hgh.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I know ronni colman did an hour treadmill when he wakes up and goes to the gym for about 10 hours and comes home and does another hour on treadmill every day, that amount of activity will demand a lot more cals

uhit is offline Member
    Bump for more responses, hopefully

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It takes a LOT of calories to build and maintain muscles of that size and they burn a lot of energy training since most of them train more than once a day. I know that didnt really answer anything, sorry.

Thread Information