Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Blood work results for e2 !!

estradiol sensative test from private md labs......reference range 8.0-35. pg/ml my estradiol was 11.6....... ok im currently on a 500 test e cycle. I started cycle taking .25 adex eod and increased it to .25 ed because i thought i was experiencing pain in my left nipple and a few other symptoms of high e2. this blood work was taken about 5 days in 25 mg ed. Since all my symptoms seemed to get much worse and match up to high e2 i upped it once more to .5 ed for the last 4 days! I realize I am a complete idiot for this btw. ive had the worst couple of weeks of my life. I havent been able to lift shit , no apetite, low libido and overall depression pretty severe. So im sure my current e2 is much lower then the 11.6 because of the 4- .5 doses since then. I stopped adex today. looking for advice on what to do. should i pin some more test? I pinned my 250 mg yesterday a few hours after my .5 adex.. so pissed right now. at least i now know for sure that low e2 symptoms and high e2 symptoms are completely identical! any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont take any adex till you feel better, than restart at 0.25 EOD

Thread Information