pablochris is offline New Member

Anavar only cycle

Was hoping to get some input on whether I should go about this anavar only cycle. Yes I know there will be people telling me that doing an anavar only cycle is stupid, but i just want to know what people have to say. Ive been training for about 4 years, and am currently on my second bulk. I know that once im done with this cycle, my test level will drop dramatically. My biggest concern is whether or not my test levels will go back to normal with time. Though my bodyfat may be a bit high, i'm not a fat person. Another big concern is my age, will it really hurt me if i went about this decision.

Age 20
    height 6'2
    Weight 247lb
    body fat 18.5%

Was going to do 50mg a day for 8 weeks, after that do a pct of clomid/ nolva

pitweiler is offline Member
    Every cycle should have a test base. Running var will shut you down so you need a test base to keep your levels up. Cycling at your age is like a roll of a dice. Some people have bounced back and others haven't. Do you really want to risk it? I don't know about you but I wouldn't want ED in my early 20s. Around here everyone will advise you not to until your 25 which is a good idea to wait. It's obvious that your diet isn't locked in. If you get that in check, you will see results that you will like with out the use of AAS.

pablochris is offline New Member
    thank you. I really appreciate it.

Thread Information