Mikebulk69 is offline New Member

Question about my first cycle

Hello everyone, newbie poster here, first time cycler!

My specs are:
    170lbs
    19 yrs old
    9% body fat

So before i get flamed instantly about what im going to say i want to point out ive done immense ammounts of research over this topic and im aware of the risks and the not so risks, but id like your opinions.

So for my first cycle i wanted to do a var ONLY cycle with a pct afterwards, preferably nolva. I was going to do 50mg a day for 33 days of var, then a 40/40/20/20 run of nolva.

Do you guys think this is a good FIRST cycle to bridge me into more, also are my dosages correct?
    NO i am not afraid of pinning, YES i just thought this would be a good first cycle to start off with. YES i am aware that many people argue you should run test e before and during a var cycle.

Thank you for your time, opinions please!

Well before you get flamed because you are. Your not going to receive advice because your too young. Second off you have not researched nearly enough if you think a Var only cycle is acceptable. Sorry to be blunt but we are here to help not hurt.

Edit: I see at the bottom you know your supposed to run test but your electing not too?? Come on man! If you want to screw yourself at least screw yourself up as safely and slowly as possible!
    Last edited by CharlesThe4th; 06-04-2015 at 09:35 AM.

Bo58 is offline Associate Member
    Due to being 19, it wouldn't be advisable to cycle that young. You could permanently damage your hpta. I started my first cycle just before my 23rd bday. In hind site, that still was a little young. At least wait until your early 20s and reasses man. Running an oral only cycle is never advisable.

Hypothetically speaking, lets say regardless of my age i go through with it,knowing the risks on my hpta, would it be safer to run a test e cycle alongside the var?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course. But keep in mind you might as well be asking if I have already decided to get drunk and drive my car should I at least wait until I am 21; so I don't get a double charged in case I get caught?
    You said you did a lot of research, but taking an oral only cycle is worse on your liver than injections. Second, you need to read about your HPTA. Third, your first cycle should only consist of testosterone . But fourth, you will never have more natural testosterone as you have blasting through your system right now. If you take steroids now, you are going to shut that down and take the risk of not fully bouncing back. You already have testosterone and should be taking advantage of it naturally. If you are lifting and not gaining weight, you need to eat more. If you cannot gain weight or muscle at your age naturally, then taking steroids is just going to increase your weight until your finished and it will all go away anyways, but you may have screwed up your chances to do it naturally in the future.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    You act like you got all the answers and have done a ton of research but don't know the basics of first cycle. Do you have ai, hcg , in hand. You are way too young this could damage your system permanently please rethink what you are doing.

I not once said i knew all the answers, i mearly stated what i did know, and i do have adex on hand along with my pct afterwards.

Thread Information