Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Fatigue, ED on cycle

javit is offline New Member

Fatigue, ED on cycle

Hello, new member here, but have been reading on this forum for a long time. I am 26 years old, 5'9, weighed 165 lbs before cycle, and was at 10% bf. I have been gaining weight on cycle and currently weighing 175 lbs. I am on wk 6 of a Test e only cycle, 500mg/wk, pinning twice per week. I started dosing .25ml of liquidex EOD since the beginning of my cycle and everything seemed to be going perfect. At the start of wk 5, I started feeling extremely tired and felt the need to nap constantly, I also noticed complete loss of libido and hard to maintain erections. In the gym strength is still going up and so are the gains. I decided to stop taking my AI for now (its been about a week) and I have seen improvement in mood and not feeling as tired but still have ED and no libido. I am in the process of getting blood work but is there any advice as to what could be causing these side effects, they're making me miserable!!

Update: Got my blood work back finally, took extra long due to memorial day. Turns out my HDL is a bit low 31 and should be >39. Also turns out me estradiol sensitive is at 100.4. So i was taking .25 ml of liquidex EOD right before this lab work. Should I increase my dose to .50ml??? is that EOD too? or E3D
    Testosterone serum is at the dreaded >1500, and test free is at >62.75ng/dL, the range should be 5.0 - 21.0 ng/dL. So gear is not bunk! .
    Last edited by javit; 06-01-2015 at 03:24 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blood work should give you a good idea of what is going on. Where did you buy your AI? What is it. liquidex? Hopefully not one of the many natural/fake ones out there. It's very possible that your AI was under-dosed or fake. Even though you are feeling mildly better without it that may be coincidence because I have not heard of any over dosed AI. lol

It could be possible that your test is under dosed and you only increased your test levels slightly like 2x and your AI was good so you crushed your e2. Again your blood work should let us know. When will you get it?

First of all thanks for responding to both my posts lol. I got the AI from AR-R , it is liquidex. I'm still trying to figure out what labs to get but will be getting them done no later than this week, hopefully get the results in next week, but just trying to do anything that will help at this point. I really hope my test is not under dosed. I found that the hormone panel for males on private md is probably the most thorough exam but it is also significantly more expensive.

it looks like the labsMD you have to add the sensitive E2 seperatly, I dont see it in any of the other panels. It's called Estradiol, Ultrasensitive.
    This one is actually more than below because the only panel that has the Free test is $157 + 71 for ultra sensitive E2

The nice thing about the above is the fact it will tell you your actual test levels and not just show it's above 1500 if thats the case. On cycle it could easily be 2500 and it would be nice to know if it's 1501 or 2501.

On private MD Labs it's the Male hormone pannel and the sensitive E2 is included.
    The Hormone Panel for Males contains the following tests:
    -Lipid Panel
    -Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential
    -Estradiol, Sensitive
    -Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
    -Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR)
    -Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
    -Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
    -Thyroid Profile

I'm not sure what the current coupon code is but usually you can get around $20 off the $176 price.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-20-2015 at 02:12 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

I appreciate the help. I will be getting the male hormone panel and see what is going on. Do you think I should continue to stay off the AI for now until l i get the blood work?

Hard to say without knowing your test levels. I guess I would probably stay off for a while and if you start feeling bad again try 1/2 the AI

Update: Got my blood work back finally, took extra long due to memorial day. Turns out my HDL is a bit low 31 and should be >39. Also turns out me estradiol sensitive is at 100.4. So i was taking .25 ml of liquidex EOD right before this lab work. Should I increase my dose to .50ml??? is that EOD too? or E3D
    Testosterone serum is at the dreaded >1500, and test free is at >62.75ng/dL, the range should be 5.0 - 21.0 ng/dL. So gear is not bunk! .

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    estrogen is way too high. get some real pharmacy grade stuff and I personally run .5 eod.

Thanks for responding. I only have AR-R liquidex on hand. Also nolva but that's for my PCT. you think the liquidex is under dosed or bunk?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    it looks like the labsMD you have to add the sensitive E2 seperatly, I dont see it in any of the other panels. It's called Estradiol, Ultrasensitive.
    This one is actually more than below because the only panel that has the Free test is $157 + 71 for ultra sensitive E2

The nice thing about the above is the fact it will tell you your actual test levels and not just show it's above 1500 if thats the case. On cycle it could easily be 2500 and it would be nice to know if it's 1501 or 2501.

On private MD Labs it's the Male hormone pannel and the sensitive E2 is included.
    The Hormone Panel for Males contains the following tests:
    -Lipid Panel
    -Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential
    -Estradiol, Sensitive
    -Insulin Growth Factor (IGF-1)
    -Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR)
    -Testosterone (Free) , Serum (Equilibrium Ultrafiltration) With Total Testosterone
    -Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
    -Thyroid Profile

I'm not sure what the current coupon code is but usually you can get around $20 off the $176 price.
    Private md labs .com..... Has the "hormone panel for males" it includes E2 sensitive essay w/everything else you need! £175 for everything, unless your adding in LH FSH prolactin...

Sorry LB didn't see your post that I even clicked on!
    lovbyts likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by javit View Post
    Thanks for responding. I only have AR-R liquidex on hand. Also nolva but that's for my PCT. you think the liquidex is under dosed or bunk?
    No not from ar-r not in my experience(w/my research)

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    No not from ar-r not in my experience(w/my research)
    Well, I believe I'm going to inrease my dose to .50 ml EOD and see how that goes.

Yes increase your AI. Also, make sure to shake it before using it. Sometimes things separate. Test levels look good. Increasing your AI should take care of it but if not try to get some liquid stane instead. Some people just dont do well with adex and better with stane and vise versa.
    javit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes increase your AI. Also, make sure to shake it before using it. Sometimes things separate. Test levels look good. Increasing your AI should take care of it but if not try to get some liquid stane instead. Some people just dont do well with adex and better with stane and vise versa.
    I will be shaking the bottle before using it and Ill look into liquid stane. How long until my estrogen levels go back to at least near normal range assuming im taking .50mg adex? and is 100.4 extremely high for estrogen? Again thanks to everyone for all of your help.
    Last edited by javit; 06-02-2015 at 12:31 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by javit View Post
    I will be shaking the bottle before using it and Ill look into liquid stane. How long until my estrogen levels go back to at least near normal range assuming im taking .50mg adex? and is 100.4 extremely high for estrogen? Again thanks to everyone for all of your help.
    It may not take to long at all... It's high - but Ive seen MUCH worse - 500+ so .5 eod will do the trick - yhen pull bloods in a couple wks to see where your E2 sensitive essay is reading - that way you know if it's your dose for future to keep E2 in that sweet spot - it definitely takes time but keep us posted

Thread Information