Thread: Gyno question

Dillydil is offline New Member

Gyno question

I started TRT about a year ago at 150mg every week. My right nipple began to look a bit puffy, but my urologist said it was no big deal.

I recently started a test and deca cycle and felt a small knot behind my right nipple. I upped my adex to .5 eod, and took 40mg of nolva for one week. Knot seems to have gotten smaller, but my right nipple is still a bit puffy and sensitive.

I plan on getting my BW done in three weeks to get my levels, but is there anything that I can do in the meantime to reduce the sensitivity or puffyness?

Thank you for your replies

Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    Does your urologist know you are on deca and arimidex ? Not that I think your urologist knows much telling you not to worry about the start of gynecomastia .

How much deca are you on?

I might try and push up the blood work if you can and add a test for prolactin.

Also. There are some who believe you should not mix tamoxifen with 19nors because of their affinity to bind to the PgR. At the same time tamoxifen has been shown to up-regulate PgR as well. This thought to cause gyno by enhancing estrogen’s stimulation of mammary gland growth.

Food for thought. I am old school and don't know if this was ever debunked or not. Also my understanding is that controlling estrogen (which that much arimidex should be doing) will also help to control progesterone.

No, doc doesn't know I'm on either. He said that instead of putting me on an additional med for gyno, he planned on lowering my dose but never did so.

I'm on 600mg of test and 400mg of deca . I was worried my adex might be bad, so I planned on ordering some from the sponsor.

I can push my BW test up for sure, and I also have meds for prolactin. I just wasn't sure if I needed it yet.

Part of me says get your blood test taken care of first so you can take the guess work out of it. The other part of me thinks you should nip this in the butt now.

I would keep the arimidex where it is at and continue with the Nolva personally. A week is not enough time to resolve it so I would stay on the nolva for a few weeks longer after it resolves, then drop it and continue the arimidex.

What do you have for prolactin?

I have Prami for the prolactin.

Thread Information