monster-ish is offline Associate Member

finishing first, already thinking next. advice please.

im finishing my first cycle now (1 pin left) and im thinking about what my next should be. I don't plan on running it until September but I need some advice/other ppls experience. I ran test e for 12 weeks and im finishing up my last two with prop. I noticed I had quite a bit of acne on my back and shoulders from the enanthate but since starting the prop the acne has started to clear up. with that said im thinking of running only test prop alongside some npp on my second cycle because it seems to me like the long ester test is what brought on the acne. anyone else experienced this??

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish
    im finishing my first cycle now (1 pin left) and im thinking about what my next should be. I don't plan on running it until September but I need some advice/other ppls experience. I ran test e for 12 weeks and im finishing up my last two with prop. I noticed I had quite a bit of acne on my back and shoulders from the enanthate but since starting the prop the acne has started to clear up. with that said im thinking of running only test prop alongside some npp on my second cycle because it seems to me like the long ester test is what brought on the acne. anyone else experienced this??
    Why don't you decide if your going to cut or bulk......probably a little too soon to plan for it. Why not really see where your at 6 weeks after pct to decide your compound selection.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by monster-ish View Post
    you may have put too much prop in, do pct, recover, educate some more, plan next cycle

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Why don't you decide if your going to cut or bulk......probably a little too soon to plan for it. Why not really see where your at 6 weeks after pct to decide your compound selection.
    the next one will be a bulk cycle I was just curious if long esters have giving anybody acne issues versus short esters. thanx for the reply

Thread Information