Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: What was it like for your libido to come back

641 is offline Junior Member

What was it like for your libido to come back

I'm halway thru pct And pretty much shot. Iv never experienced this before and I'm hoping my libido recovers after pct. But im wondeeing how will I know if its coming back? When you lost your libido did it just randomly hit you and come back?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 641
    I'm halway thru pct And pretty much shot. Iv never experienced this before and I'm hoping my libido recovers after pct. But im wondeeing how will I know if its coming back? When you lost your libido did it just randomly hit you and come back?
    That answer has many factors and varies from person to person. When I did pcts I just didn't have much sex drive and really didn't care that I didn't. You will know when your libido is coming back because you will get a hard on like you usually do when you think about something you find erotic or your partner is turning you on.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    That answer has many factors and varies from person to person. When I did pcts I just didn't have much sex drive and really didn't care that I didn't. You will know when your libido is coming back because you will get a hard on like you usually do when you think about something you find erotic or your partner is turning you on.
    What point into the pct did you regain those urges.

Fukk I really realize how much I love sex now I can't imagine living wih permanently no libido.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 641
    What point into the pct did you regain those urges. Fukk I really realize how much I love sex now I can't imagine living wih permanently no libido.
    Lol.......I didn't. You won't be thinking about it 24/7 for awhile. Your prob half my age so it's an unfair comparison. Back in my 20's there was no pct and I never really noticed much of a problem with my libido and was always horny! I wouldn't become too preoccupied with it ed can also be in your head.....so don't plant that seed.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Mostly what Buster said but if you had pre cycle bloods then pull bloods 6 wks after pct and see where you are. But again you will know when you back to normal by the usual signs lol.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop jerking off so much and it will return faster

Btw we dont really need to know how many times fap...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Stop jerking off so much and it will return faster

Btw we dont really need to know how many times fap...
    So you are saying no more than 2 or 3 times a day?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    When you shut down your own testosterone production at 20 yrs it can have a dramatic effect on your future T levels. Your shutting down a system what's not even stopped developing or established itself at peak. Many don't recover full function again, others do but at 20yrs I personally wouldn't touch steroids because the risk reward isn't worth it. You'll get more out of training correctly and eating better and these gains will be maintainable.

Everyone one of different all you can do is wait and see how you feel after 3months after the end of pct and if you still don't feel right go to the doctor.
    davidtheman100 likes this.

dfarre is offline Banned
    It should be higher on pct than after, if it's real clomid you are using. Also hcg you used on cycle should have helped.
    Although what can I say, I had really low libido naturally, so maybe my supposedly high pct libido would have been low as crap for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    It should be higher on pct than after, if it's real clomid you are using. Also hcg you used on cycle should have helped.
    Although what can I say, I had really low libido naturally, so maybe my supposedly high pct libido would have been low as crap for someone else.

Higher during pct?? I'm two weeks in I felt a few somehwat urges the last few days and my energy and pumps in the gym is good again. Just not much in the libido Department. Did yours feel higher all pct or nearing the end?

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 641 View Post
    Higher during pct?? I'm two weeks in I felt a few somehwat urges the last few days and my energy and pumps in the gym is good again. Just not much in the libido Department. Did yours feel higher all pct or nearing the end?
    It should be, because from clomid your test will be at least 1000ng/dL.
    I don't really remember, I think it started maybe a week in, I was on 100 clomid and 40 nolva. It's definitely much lower now. I don't know if it's good for you to compare yourself to me, because my natural libido was and is incredibly low.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    This is the part I'm not looking forward to...

Update, its been just over two weeks since I started pct. I'm now feeling loads better in the gym and I feel like my tsstes are nearly the same size as before cycle. But I still can't get a boner or any sexual urges yet. I think I had a few flase alarms or very slight actual arousal. Is this normal?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    When you shut down your own testosterone production at 20 yrs it can have a dramatic effect on your future T levels. Your shutting down a system what's not even stopped developing or established itself at peak. Many don't recover full function again, others do but at 20yrs I personally wouldn't touch steroids because the risk reward isn't worth it. You'll get more out of training correctly and eating better and these gains will be
    maintainable.

Everyone one is different all you can do is wait and see how you feel after 3months after the end of pct and if you still don't feel right go to the doctor.

There's no answer get bloods dome 6 to 8 wks after pct see what's going on.
    641 likes this.

Thread Information