Farid is offline Junior Member

My Next Bulk Cycle *** Re-Mastered

Plan on running something similar to the cycle below sometime in a few months.
    I would run Deca Longer, but really scared on recovery/libido, might up length depending how i react to it.

Test E 600 MG / Week @ 14

DECA 400 MG / Week @ 10

Dbol @ 4 weeks, 60 mg

HCG week 1- 16.5 ( from beginning up 'til 3 days prior to pct) @ 2x 250ius a week = 500 ius

Arimidex @ 0.25 eod, if any gyno sides will up to 0.5 eod.

Will get Caber on hand, read somewhere that should run 2x a week @ 0.25MG ( Can someone confirm this) ( if correct will take during same days as pinning) for prolactin if libido decreases

PCT:

Clomid 100/50/50/50

Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

thinking about adding aromasin to pct 25mg ED as well 25/25/25/25, yay or nay?... I want the best possible recovery

Blog Entries
    don't run aromasin during PCT and i would switch the aromasin in for the adex on cycle it will eliminate the chance of a rebound gyno effect and is better at keeping estrogen at bay IMHO if you get "deca d*ck" that could be a good sign that your prolactin is getting on the higher side and will indicate caber dosage needs to be upped a bit

Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    don't run aromasin during PCT and i would switch the aromasin in for the adex on cycle it will eliminate the chance of a rebound gyno effect and is better at keeping estrogen at bay IMHO if you get "deca d*ck" that could be a good sign that your prolactin is getting on the higher side and will indicate caber dosage needs to be upped a bit

sounds good, so basically aromasin > adex

&

if still encountering low libido up caber from 0.25 to 0.5..

Must I run caber or just have it on hand? ( heard it could lead to heart problems on high doses)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Farid View Post
    sounds good, so basically aromasin > adex

&

if still encountering low libido up caber from 0.25 to 0.5..

Must I run caber or just have it on hand? ( heard it could lead to heart problems on high doses)
    If your goal is to do what is best for recovery of hormones and your sex life i'd say run caber all throughout the cycle

Roger11 is offline Member
    Why cant he run aromasin during PCT?

DO you know over here in Australia, and if you browse through various Aussie forums, the standard PCT protocol for us is Clomid and Aromasin instead of Nolva. And it has a very good success rate of recovery.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    Why cant he run aromasin during PCT?

DO you know over here in Australia, and if you browse through various Aussie forums, the standard PCT protocol for us is Clomid and Aromasin instead of Nolva. And it has a very good success rate of recovery.
    though it blocks about 65% of the estro build-up, it does little to stimulate the HPTA (like clomid & Tamox (nolvadex ) are purported to do). Clomid & Tamox are both SERMs so they don't keep estro blocked after you stop taking them (talking about nolva specifically) but the point of running aromasin on cycle would be to have no rebound effect so the nolva doesn't have to take that responsibility on. I read that Clomid & Tamox stimulate the HPTA precisely by somewhat blocking estro build-up (at least in certain tissues). So one might thing if that's the case why not aromasin for pct? Pause for thought...

IF blocking estro is what kicks the HPTA back into gear then it seems to me a real AI would be much more effective for PCT. But, it's not needed overall to stimulate HTPA and the two SERMS will block estro anyway so nolva and clomid work synergistically to help you recover. Aromasin is not needed but can help blocking estro which can i guess help with recovery but will not work at starting back HTPA as fast as both would together. All the best bodybuilders are American anyway
    Last edited by davidtheman100; 06-10-2015 at 08:49 PM.

though it blocks about 65% of the estro build-up, it does little to stimulate the HPTA (like clomid & Tamox (nolvadex ) are purported to do). Clomid & Tamox are both SERMs so they don't keep estro blocked after you stop taking them (talking about nolva specifically) but the point of running aromasin on cycle would be to have no rebound effect so the nolva doesn't have to take that responsibility on. I read that Clomid & Tamox stimulate the HPTA precisely by somewhat blocking estro build-up (at least in certain tissues). So one might thing if that's the case why not aromasin for pct? Pause for thought...

IF blocking estro is what kicks the HPTA back into gear then it seems to me a real AI would be much more effective for PCT. But, it's not needed overall to stimulate HTPA and the two SERMS will block estro anyway so nolva and clomid work synergistically to help you recover. Aromasin is not needed but can help blocking estro which can i guess help with recovery but will not work at starting back HTPA as fast as both would together. All the best bodybuilders are American anyway
    thanks very informative.. just read up upon the difference between arimidex and aromasin and surprised why nobody would just pick aromasin hands down; less hepatoxic, slightly increase test, overal more effectivem etc. I have never ran aromasin (always used adex, and will still have some left from the previous cycle) what dosage do you recommeend running, 12.5 mg ED until pct?
    Last edited by Farid; 06-10-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Farid View Post
    thanks very informative.. I have never ran aromasin (always used adex, and will still have some left from the previous cycle) what dosage do you recommeend running, 12.5 mg ED until pct?
    Yes i would do 12.5 ed even though that's on the heavier side you can adjust accordingly based on how you feel but i feel that would be the best starting point i would have written that if you hadn't of suggested it

Thread Information