Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dubrovin1012

Thread: does testosterone goes to low...

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member

does testosterone goes to low...

....levels right after cycle? Or it all depends?

Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    Depends on what you mean by "right after" and on what ester you are using.

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure once you've been injecting more testosterone than your body produces naturally within 2 weeks you should be shut down and producing none on your own?? With longer ester you wait a week or so after last injection because it's still in your system so it will decrease each day until your body starts it's slow process of turning back to homeostasis because it didn't get another injection and sees that it needs to produce some now...which is sped up by doing PCT...Shorter esters that will happen faster

Well I was thinking to go to my doctor after my cycle and before pct starts to take effect and have my doctor do blood work for test. Which obviously will be low and he'll put me on trt, which means I will be getting my test for free.
    Is that a good plan or is it going to back fire on me somehow?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    Well I was thinking to go to my doctor after my cycle and before pct starts to take effect and have my doctor do blood work for test. Which obviously will be low and he'll put me on trt, which means I will be getting my test for free.
    Is that a good plan or is it going to back fire on me somehow?
    I think that is an extremely stupid idea. TRT is for life. This will ensure that you'll NEVER recover. There are many documented health risks overtime by using TRT including high RBC count high hemocrit high blood pressure and you'll have to donate blood pretty often as well and it will be tougher to have children. I say wait till 3 weeks after your PCT takes effect to go to your doctor and get blood and see your T levels. During PCT the clomid and nolvadex will be helping increasing your testosterone levels and the tests you would get during PCT would not accurately represent what your T levels would be on your own when you've gotten these compounds out of your system which is why you'll wait a couple weeks after PCT and see how you recovered.

After a cycle you should recover back to normal levels but it takes some time meaning a few months. You shouldn't want to be put on test for life and all the risks and annoyances of being on TRT just because you don't wanna wait for your testosterone to recover back to normal. I know some guys on TRT who would kill to be able to recover and have normal levels again it makes traveling etc. and everyday life things tougher so absolutely don't try to botch your T levels so you'll get replacement therapy because you don't really need it. You will be back to normal eventually and like i said...Wait 3 weeks till after PCT and get bloodwork and post results on this website and let us have a look

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012
    Well I was thinking to go to my doctor after my cycle and before pct starts to take effect and have my doctor do blood work for test. Which obviously will be low and he'll put me on trt, which means I will be getting my test for free. Is that a good plan or is it going to back fire on me somehow?
    You have insurance that will cover TRT? Damn I didn't know that existed lol I though everybody paid out of pocket. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong though. Also what David said.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    You dont want to be married to a needle the rest of your life. If you have a clinical problem do what you have to do if not just cycle and recover.

I'm don't want to do it to be on trt for life. I want to do it for free test. I'm still going to be doing a 12 week cycle and proper pct.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 06-07-2015 at 04:16 PM.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    It wouldn't be free. Most of us pay out of pocket.

Plus you stand the chance the dr will want to do follow up mri of your thyroid and testicles. (You gotta pay for that) then maybe a second round of bw just to verify (by which time you'll be in pct). If you do fool him, most dr's suggest gels or creams because the pharm companies pay them to.
    Plus on your bw he'll see your lh fsh are completely shut down which would signal a red flag instantly.

It's just not a solid idea

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    It wouldn't be free. Most of us pay out of pocket.

Plus you stand the chance the dr will want to do follow up mri of your thyroid and testicles. (You gotta pay for that) then maybe a second round of bw just to verify (by which time you'll be in pct). If you do fool him, most dr's suggest gels or creams because the pharm companies pay them to.
    Plus on your bw he'll see your lh fsh are completely shut down which would signal a red flag instantly.

It's just not a solid idea
    Why wouldn't the insurance pay for it. I'm okay with co-pay., still would be a lot cheaper.

All the additional tests that doctor would ask for I could just deny except for bw and that I would do while I'm on cycle.

But I see what you mean. It's a hussle.
    But I could fool them at least for one cycle and then just switch doctors. Ha

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are not listening.

Any doctor will want to find the low t reason before putting you on injections. Gel is all you are getting.

Iiii

If you deny the follow up testing, he'll deny treatment.

Further, you may have missed where i mentioned the blood work will throw a red flag. Your lh/fsh will be 0 or close to it.

Test is a class 2 drug, 99% of dr's won't just throw it to you.

That said, there are some shady ass anti aging clinics that will feed it to you. But they're hard to find (for a reason)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    so you know for a fact you will have the same insurance for life? No chance of loosing or changing jobs?
    Yeah there is no chance of insurance coverage changing either, right I mean the past 50 years showing how medication coverage changed pretty much monthly means nothing does it? Ive have many medication not be covered just over the last few years and having to pay out of pocket. Also had to change type of test or go without due to shortages.

Yeah I know it sounds like a good way to go but it's not. It also is one of those things that helps screw over people like myself who really do need HRT and makes it more difficult to get sometimes.

Also as noted, you will have to go through several months of test. Some are expensive and even if your insurance covers it again that is one of the reasons for us having to pay so much now, people trying to scam the system. Yes just one more does make a difference. Same thing with shop lifting. People always think they them doing it wont make any difference in price, it does.

Dont go down this path, it can easily lead to other problems and you really dont want have you need HRT in your permanent medical file when you are only 27, this could complicate a lot of other issues in the future such as the cost of your medical insurance.

I'm not going to do it. Sounds like To much bs to deal with.

I'm surprised to hear that there's shortage of test.
    lovbyts likes this.

It's not a shortage of test. It's widely available to those that need it. .

It's a controlled substance. They don't want just anyone (like you) getting their hands on it. It's illegal. They treat it like morphine, you only get it if you need it.

Thc Sargon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You are not listening.

Any doctor will want to find the low t reason before putting you on injections. Gel is all you are getting.

I disagree with this, I was on gel and was getting skin irritations quickly switched me to injections, it was 2 rounds of blood work with a couple of months in between to verify low t. if you look healthy he will determine right there to put you on something from basic questions.

mietek is offline Member
    your natural production is shot down, unless you did run hCG during cycle then you recover faster

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thc Sargon View Post
    I disagree with this, I was on gel and was getting skin irritations quickly switched me to injections, it was 2 rounds of blood work with a couple of months in between to verify low t. if you look healthy he will determine right there to put you on something from basic questions.
    Dont know how it is in the US, over here doctors will want to find out the low t reason in the first place.
    Several exams will be performed even before prescribing gel.

Thread Information