Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Simon1972
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By MR-FQ320
  • 1 Post By MR-FQ320

Thread: My first "roid rage"

Frontpump is offline Associate Member

My first "roid rage"

some say it's a myth, others say "if you're prone to anger, aas may exacerbate".

95% of the time I'm quit charming, so I'm told, repeatedly, by attractive females.....aaaaanyway. And then under rare circumstances, I can be the biggest prick on the planet. I definitely have a temper, and it's quit aggressive on it's own. no questions about that.

So today I hit rush hour traffic, which I hate. Then one person cut me off. Then another person cut me off. And in less than half a second I went from casual, fun, easy going me, to yelling and screaming curse words at the top of my lungs to the mom with kids in the car. The TONE though, and the ONSET, was so abrupt, and so out of character, that I quickly realized what was going on and laughed instantly. The whole thing took about 8 seconds from lizard brain freak out, to realizing that it was just a ridiculously out of place reaction.

So yea, anybody get this stuff? I hear tren stories run very similar. I'm just on test and deca for now.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    well now you know- keep it in check.

just be mindful.
    < <Samson> > and Red Bastard like this.

Yea man, now I know. Ride on

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Things tend to set me off a little easier on cycle, I keep myself under control as best I can, especially with the wife and kids. I do a lot of barking but I never bite, I can't afford to get aggressive with people, the legal aspect is too much to deal with. Plus at my size in a blind rage things could get ugly, guess that's why I was such a good bouncer back in the day, used my head instead of my fists.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I found it easier to deal with as I got older too. But, in my 30's I was not ready for tren and it caused me some anger issues. Now that I am in my 40's I can manage it much better.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    How old are you?
    tcw likes this.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Is it your first cycle too ? Have U increased dosages ?

TREN IS DEFINITELY NOT FOR YOU !

This problem is likely to get worse for you, it got worse for me before it got better. I ended up in anger management through work coz of my short fused fast temper. Get some help, talk to someone professionally about it.

A car cut u up ? So what ? Who's the asshole now ? He can't drive, let him carry on, let that shit be beneath you, laugh at him, shake your head at him, if drives into you or causes an accident happens it's his fault and the insurance pays, no biggie.

Don't let someone else's actions determine your reaction !
    Mr.BB and Red Bastard like this.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. let the hate flow through you.

-Haha kidding Star Wars quote.

If a man does not learn from the past he is doomed to repeat it.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll say that many things do not outweigh the importance of maintain good character in everyday life. You'll feel better about who you are as a person in general. You want to look back and not feel ashamed of foolish things you did.
    Laughing things off is always good- "Looks like momma is teachin' her kids how to drive nascar at an early age. Must be on their way to the gokart tracks"

On the other hand, looks like mom thought you were driving like a grandma.. so yeah my feelings would be hurt too lol

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    LOL...funny.

Yah man...you gotta talk to yourself before you jump in the car. PREPARE MENTALLY to encounter AH on the road during rush hour (or any hour for that matter).

Mental Preparation.

Yes...Roid Rage is Real. Studies of Inmates in US penitentiaries show an avg. of 2 times the normal test levels per age group.

Google it.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    How old are you?

I'm 27. This isn't my first cycle, it's my first cycle with Deca .

My old man has anger issues, and mine have only become notable in the last couple of years. I started my first business, profitably thank god, but that shit is stressful. It's sort of put me on edge a little. Certainly not all day everyday, very much an undercurrent.

also a lifetime of being a true pushover has gotten pretty ****ing old. Can't tell you how many scenarios I went through growing up where I just kept my mouth shut, and went passive to my detriment. Anyway I bet that carries over a little.

I don't think professional help is necessary. It's not like an all encompassing portion of my character. Like I said, 95% of the time I'm a very nice guy. It just happens a couple times a year, depending on my general stress level.

Tren never has and probably never will get my consideration. I'm in this game to heal my chronic injuries. The "demonic" nightmares, nightsweats, pissing sludge, unbridled true rage, none of that appeals to me. And yes from just a few weeks into my cycle to have Deca set me off, I think I'll leave tren to the cool cats.

Klaus88 is offline New Member
    I have the same issue while not on cycle. I keep my mouth shut and don't show emotions when bothered, and it comes out when going through traffic and people ride the bumper or cut me off. Id say you're just having problems channeling it. It's helped me to just start saying what's on my mind in day to day situations then there is less to vent.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump View Post
    I'm 27. This isn't my first cycle, it's my first cycle with Deca .

My old man has anger issues, and mine have only become notable in the last couple of years. I started my first business, profitably thank god, but that shit is stressful. It's sort of put me on edge a little. Certainly not all day everyday, very much an undercurrent.

also a lifetime of being a true pushover has gotten pretty ****ing old. Can't tell you how many scenarios I went through growing up where I just kept my mouth shut, and went passive to my detriment. Anyway I bet that carries over a little.

I don't think professional help is necessary. It's not like an all encompassing portion of my character. Like I said, 95% of the time I'm a very nice guy. It just happens a couple times a year, depending on my general stress level.

Tren never has and probably never will get my consideration. I'm in this game to heal my chronic injuries. The "demonic" nightmares, nightsweats, pissing sludge, unbridled true rage, none of that appeals to me. And yes from just a few weeks into my cycle to have Deca set me off, I think I'll leave tren to the cool cats.
    I too am a very nice, calm, even gentle(when I need to be lol) yet always been very aggressive(and my anger has always been like a switch) fine one sec then one thing could set me off... That said I know it's not right... And I've been like this my whole life(I've learned/am learning to channel it into my w/o's where it's needed!

I don't want to rip someone outta their car for being a dumb ass driver(what's that make me - a big prick+). But I hear you! I didn't think I needed help(psychologically) boy was I wrong!!

Do you know why this happens... It's all stopped and basically habitual in breaking the signal that the axon and dendrite are sending to the cell, yet we're so used to skipping the process of where they(axon/& dendrite) connect to let us know what we will do next - however it's our inability to do this b/c we break that connection(outta habit) b4 it ever does connect to tell us what's best not just reacting... Just my .02...

When I figured(learned how our brains work in this aspect) it makes much sense to me, so is it preventable(sure) as you mentioned it happens so fast that in 10s we're laughing - but if we can stop that from happening(now you know you can) it'll be better and get easier w/time & practice...

Yea I generally agree with what everybody here is generally saying: If we're just aware that it's possible, and mentally prepare daily, then it should be avoidable.

I guess I just really thought it was a myth. The whole thing was pretty eye opening lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump View Post
    Yea I generally agree with what everybody here is generally saying: If we're just aware that it's possible, and mentally prepare daily, then it should be avoidable.

I guess I just really thought it was a myth. The whole thing was pretty eye opening lol

That's how I think - if we are conscious of it - we should be able to control it!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I tend to loose my shit quick when running Tren . I am more aware of it now but and try to talk myself back down as soon as I realize what's going on. I have run many other compounds and nothing hits me that way line tren. I have even considered not using in the future....... We'll see about that .lol!

Blog Entries
    I've always wondered if it had anything to do with increased blood pressure? You just kind of feel hotter and more steamy when you're angry?

My blood pressure usually goes up after I get angry. If not almost exactly at the same time or during. Yea dude, the hot-face, fluttery-stomach, easy-moving-hands feeling. But usually doesn't feel like a result of constant high blood pressure?

It's ok being aware of it if it's a one off incident. When I started Tren at the beginning of the year, I was under a lot of stress from all angles, work , home, and then Tren ! Something had to give and I walked out on the girlfriend. What I'm saying is under sustained pressure, I couldn't handle it. Imagine if business went slow and the bank are breathing down you neck, you can't take a wage home, then u can't pay the mortgage and the wife starts getting on your back, multiply this out for 2/3 months, oh and your not sleeping, and started drinking for example. Either consciously or sub consciously something is going to give. Some times it's impossible to manage your mood in those situations.
    tarmyg likes this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I live in L.A. and when I get on the 405 after 3:00pm on or off roids I am tripping. And I am a mellow as well.
    Last edited by jolter604; 06-06-2015 at 07:14 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I just focus on keeping myself in check

For me to lose it for even a few minutes is a real bad situation. I am actually more calm now - even while running enough tren & mast to turn some guys inside out.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    It's ok being aware of it if it's a one off incident. When I started Tren at the beginning of the year, I was under a lot of stress from all angles, work , home, and then Tren ! Something had to give and I walked out on the girlfriend. What I'm saying is under sustained pressure, I couldn't handle it. Imagine if business went slow and the bank are breathing down you neck, you can't take a wage home, then u can't pay the mortgage and the wife starts getting on your back, multiply this out for 2/3 months, oh and your not sleeping, and started drinking for example. Either consciously or sub consciously something is going to give. Some times it's impossible to manage your mood in those situations.
    I could not have done roids during the first 6 months of my business. I was yelling at people enough as it was!

Yea man, I hear you loud and clear. The sustained pressure is the one that bursts the bottle. something has to give. I've heard tren ****s up relationships other ways too, not necessary by process of elimination in your case, but also just by explosion or the girl feeling under-prioritized. Some gals are cool with the idea of roids, like mine, but I could tell just from her reaction to the incident that I had struck a new chord with her on that one. Everybody has their bullshit limit, and a super testy loose canon just makes some people uncomfortable.

And then of course when she gets on my nerves, it now is a hair more frustrating and difficult not to be a prick.

I see so clearly now lol.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100
    I've always wondered if it had anything to do with increased blood pressure? You just kind of feel hotter and more steamy when you're angry?
    AAS .... Androgens... Male features... Increased lvls will result in more rage more or less. Hence why tren is such a culprit. It is extremely androgenic .

Frontpump; iv had Tren help **** up two relationships, both for different reasons, but in hindsight the same reason of not being entirely happy and taking evasive action and splitting up and not going along with the status quo. The second relationship: we both had prolonged work stress, her kids stressed me out, our routines didn't match up, making me tired, I blew a gasket and walked. We're "friends" now, but I don't feel the same about her nowadays. There again I'm now the happiest iv been in a long time , so Tren gave me balls to call off relationships I might not have if I were normal, I see images of henpecked guys going along with what wifey says for an easy life lol, nah I think I'd rather be on my own ta.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Frontpump; iv had Tren help **** up two relationships, both for different reasons, but in hindsight the same reason of not being entirely happy and taking evasive action and splitting up and not going along with the status quo. The second relationship: we both had prolonged work stress, her kids stressed me out, our routines didn't match up, making me tired, I blew a gasket and walked. We're "friends" now, but I don't feel the same about her nowadays. There again I'm now the happiest iv been in a long time , so Tren gave me balls to call off relationships I might not have if I were normal, I see images of henpecked guys going along with what wifey says for an easy life lol, nah I think I'd rather be on my own ta.
    Well said, I too, had blew a 7 yr relationship - yet I wasn't happy b4 or during(as we fought about petty shit - that no one shiuld fight over) needless to say - like FQ - after trying to go along w/it more so - I started letting her know exactly how/& why I was feeling the way I do... Tbh - it had more to do w/me just not saying yes to not argue(when that stopped so did the relationship) was it right probly not lol but I couldn't live w/myself not saying what/how I felt!

And now for the better! ��

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I've had some attitude changes from tren and clomid but not test/deca .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Well said, I too, had blew a 7 yr relationship - yet I wasn't happy b4 or during(as we fought about petty shit - that no one shiuld fight over) needless to say - like FQ - after trying to go along w/it more so - I started letting her know exactly how/& why I was feeling the way I do... Tbh - it had more to do w/me just not saying yes to not argue(when that stopped so did the relationship) was it right probly not lol but I couldn't live w/myself not saying what/how I felt!

And now for the better! ��
    7 year relationship where you were miserable?? Jesus that is cringeworthy i'm glad you're out of that man lol

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Well said, I too, had blew a 7 yr relationship - yet I wasn't happy b4 or during(as we fought about petty shit - that no one shiuld fight over) needless to say - like FQ - after trying to go along w/it more so - I started letting her know exactly how/& why I was feeling the way I do... Tbh - it had more to do w/me just not saying yes to not argue(when that stopped so did the relationship) was it right probly not lol but I couldn't live w/myself not saying what/how I felt! And now for the better! ?
    Wow man, I could not have written that better my self.

Thread Information