Results 1 to 16 of 16
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: 2nd cycle and pct question

  1. #1
    raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    71

    2nd cycle and pct question

    i was going to start a 2nd cycle test only...test e at 5oomg a week for 10 weeks and use AI (exemestane) for the cycle but i found the exemestane at hardcore peptides 25mg/ml 30ml..
    do i take 25mg (1ml) every other day up to pct?
    thanks

  2. #2
    ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    451
    If your body responds properly to it being dosed at that amount then yes. What did you run last cycle? How did your body respond? Did you get bloods?

  3. #3
    raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    If your body responds properly to it being dosed at that amount then yes. What did you run last cycle? How did your body respond? Did you get bloods?
    actually last cycle i did not use a AI and all was fine no sides while on..
    i did not get bllod done because up hear in canada you need to see a doctor to get it done...

    actually from hardcore peptides i can get Anastrozole 1MG Per ML 30ML.
    so reading in this forum it says to take .25mg everyday untill pct starts so does that mean i take 1/4 cc?
    thanks


    thanks
    Last edited by raymondtrudeau; 06-06-2015 at 04:14 PM.

  4. #4
    ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    451
    If it's 1mg/ml then yes 1/4 cc=.25mg

  5. #5
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrudeau View Post

    actually last cycle i did not use a AI and all was fine no sides while on..
    i did not get bllod done because up hear in canada you need to see a doctor to get it done...

    actually from hardcore peptides i can get Anastrozole 1MG Per ML 30ML.
    so reading in this forum it says to take .25mg everyday untill pct starts so does that mean i take 1/4 cc?
    thanks

    thanks
    Every other day.....for this.

    You have them swapped.

    Dex is EOD and arom is ed
    NACH3 likes this.

  6. #6
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Every other day.....for this.

    You have them swapped.

    Dex is EOD and arom is ed
    ^^^ this stane needs to be run ed due to hlf life(2x a day if 25mgs ed then 12.5 am 12.5 pm 12 hrs apart w/fat)!

    Dex is EOD at .25 to start... Big difference...

    And yes you had sides just didn't know what the internal damage was w/no bloods... I assume you were going off of feel for gyno?! Many more problems to be checking for(RBC CMP Thyroid(free T3 & free T4, w/TSH) lipids PSA E2 sensitive assay TT FT LH FSH Prolactin
    ojm3 likes this.

  7. #7
    Buster Brown's Avatar
    Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Proud Bostonian
    Posts
    4,722
    If it's liquid, shake well before drawing. 12.5 mgs a day is a good starting off point. Remember to dose daily......jimmyinkedup has a really good stickie in the educational threads about stane, give it a read.

  8. #8
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2

  9. #9
    raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ok i will go with the anastrozole (arimidex )
    but the sticky says

    Anastrozole (Arimidex,Dex) is a fairly potent ai. It is commonly dosed at 1mg/tab or ml of liquid. It, like exemestane, also has a relatively safe profile and may have either no adverse effect, or a slightly adverse effect on igf levels and lipid profiles if dosed properly. It is easier to lower estrogen levels too much while taking anastrozole than it is when taking exemestane. Anastrozole is a more potent ai than many people give it credit for. It also has a longer active life than exemstane so daily dosing is not required. Every other day use is fine with anastrozole. For a common testosterone cycle say between 500-600mgs/week the staring dosage for this ai would be from .25mg-.5 mg Every Other Day.

    so should i take .25mg every other day..because someone here said .25mg everyday
    thanks

  10. #10
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by raymondtrudeau View Post

    ok i will go with the anastrozole (arimidex )
    but the sticky says

    Anastrozole (Arimidex,Dex) is a fairly potent ai. It is commonly dosed at 1mg/tab or ml of liquid. It, like exemestane, also has a relatively safe profile and may have either no adverse effect, or a slightly adverse effect on igf levels and lipid profiles if dosed properly. It is easier to lower estrogen levels too much while taking anastrozole than it is when taking exemestane. Anastrozole is a more potent ai than many people give it credit for. It also has a longer active life than exemstane so daily dosing is not required. Every other day use is fine with anastrozole. For a common testosterone cycle say between 500-600mgs/week the staring dosage for this ai would be from .25mg-.5 mg Every Other Day.

    so should i take .25mg every other day..because someone here said .25mg everyday
    thanks
    U start ur cycle eod on dex. After mid cycle bloods u see if there is a need to adjust.

  11. #11
    raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    71
    thanks guys..now is hardcore peptides a reliable site?

  12. #12
    ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    451
    Not sure about them, but Ar-r the site sponsor is legit as hell.

  13. #13
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    Not sure about them, but Ar-r the site sponsor is legit as hell.
    Not sure if they send to Canada....saw in another thread they don't send over seas anymore

  14. #14
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Check one on one w/ar-r

    Canada isn't overseas it's the same continent... Would that be the case lol

  15. #15
    raymondtrudeau is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    71
    thanks for the info..
    this may be a stupid question but is it really needed to do the arimidex on a test only cycle?
    because some say it will effect the gains you get..

  16. #16
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,390
    Yes it will effect the gains, as in help make them better because if you dont use it more of your testosterone will convert to estrogen causing ED, lack of energy, gyno and many other sides.

    Those who say it will effect gains in a negative way are uneducated.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •