jamal123 is offline Junior Member

I have listened and postponed wanting to cycle .. need advice

So i have been wanting to cycle since i was like almost 18 posted here or on another site and got bashed lol. I respected all the info i got and it allowed me to hold off on wanting to juice. I waited till now im 21 and then read more and decided i will not start this year. How ever i am 90% sure i will next year i will almost be 23.

My question is since i have waited this long i should be on the safer side right? also ill have almost 5 years training plus the past year ive been working some crazy labor jobs etc. My body is good I honestly think i dont have much room for much more gains unless i diet to an extreme and i would like to start a cycle by next year.

Whats your thoughts?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    People will still probably say to wait a little longer, but congrats on holding off as long as you have. I know when you are 18 you think three years is an eternity. Ha ha.

jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    haha yeah man i guess me making gains kept me motivated that i do not need to cycle atm, now it has def slowed down haha. But im glad i waited now that i look back I have even grown more facial hair and look older etc as i clearly was no where near done growing at 18. would have probably done some serious damage.

Plus i dunno what it is but seeing my physique atm and thinking if i was to cycle I can picture me blowing up in mass i just feel juicing will come in my favor for even more size.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Feel free the PM me when you have high enough post count brother. Wait until AT LEAST 24. Keep hitting it hard and you'll be amazed what gear can do for ylh

Thread Information