MrBusiness54 is offline New Member

First cycle (potentially)

Hello to those who read this! I introduced myself in the newbie section and put my plan in there too but figured I should put my plan here since this is where it belongs. Here is what I'm wanting to run. I have all the gear and everything set. My stats are 22 years old, 5'9" at about 14%-16% body fat. I've been lifting for about 6 years and out of those 6 years, 2 have been smart lifting (proper nutrition and lifting protocols). And I'm willing to accept wait till I'm older as an answer.

Weeks 1-12: Test enanthate at 500 mg per week- 2 injections a week (every 3.5 days) at 250 mg each.
    Weeks 7-12: pills at 50 mg a pill starting week 7 to the end at one pill ED.
    Weeks 1-14: Nolva at 10 mg ED

I'm getting confused on doing a SERM or AI during cycle just because everyone has their opinion... But I would most likely do Nolva at 10 mg ED and continue doing it for my PCT.

PCT: weeks 15-18
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Diet: I would have my macros at 255g protein, anywhere between 400-500 carbs based on the weight put on and 55-75g fat of course changing based on weight.

And if this isn't good for my age then I'd just ditch the steroids and do IGF-1 LR3 for 50 mcgs for I think it's 4 weeks? I'm doing research on that now. But please comment on this and add or suggest anything to help me!

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    At 22 your just a bit young. If you keep the same attitude about training and diet you should see a lot more natural gains. Id say hold off until 24. If you stay with a good diet and consistent training then hit the sauce at 24 you will be a friggin monster bro!

2 questions

How much do you weigh?

What pills were you talking about from week 7-12?

Oh wow... Can't believe it didnt post... I weight 180 lb right now and the 7 to 12 weeks was winny

Blog Entries
    No you don't wanna do Nolva during your cycle. You want aromasin or arimidex . Nolva and clomid are for PCT. You would want to run HCG 250 iu 2ce a week during your cycle and stop it when you finish your cycle. Doing a cycle before the age of 25 when your endocrine system hasn't fully developed yet (probably) and not using HCG on cycle you're asking for problems after you're done and during recovery.

My answer would be wait till you're older BUT if you're going to do it either way MAKE SURE that you have a fixed income right now that will be able to deal with any negative effects moving forward and will able to pay for your TRT if you don't recover last thing you wanna do is run some compounds and then have to pull money out of your mother and fathers wallet every month to pay for your T levels to be stable and normal for the rest of your life. Maybe that's a little extreme, but you get the point.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Scratch that winstrol bud you dont need it first time out. And before you cycle make sure to get down to around %10 BF.

This should clarify most questions if you havent read it

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Ok, definitely will wait! Thanks the advice. It'll give me a couple years to build my base then I'll murder it! And do you suggest taking the winstrol off since it's a first?

jamal123 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBusiness54 View Post
    Ok, definitely will wait! Thanks the advice. It'll give me a couple years to build my base then I'll murder it! And do you suggest taking the winstrol off since it's a first?
    haha man im in the same boat as you as much as i wanna jucie imma wait till next year imma be months away from 23 but i think ill be good by then

Thread Information