Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: 1st timer. Tren E. & Test E

EvanSpartan is offline New Member

1st timer. Tren E. & Test E

Just want to start off with giving respect and thanks to all who take time to read and respond. This is my first time ever taking any type of test/tren . Please forgive me if I leave anything out I'm still processing a lot of information.
    My Background: life long wrestler and Mma fighter that is now living the office life.
    Stats: 195 with 7lbs of bloat currently
    5'11" , 14-16% bf according to those lame hand held readers. 34 years old.
    What I'm taking: 200mg Test E. 200mg Tren E. Split up for pin on Mondays & Thursday
    10 week cycle.

My experience so far: felt nothing for first week 1/2 until all of the sudden I wanted to have love 3 times a day. Started at 187lbs and after 1.5 weeks stepped on the scale and weighed 195. I figured it was due to retaining water. Read about similar problems online and asked my source and we both thought my estro levels must be high and I'm retaining water. Salt isn't in excess and drinking 1/2 gallon of water each day. Ordered AI (Ad-3 & cyc armor) from online and waiting on delivery. In these past 2 weeks I've felt good and "peaceful" except for a couple semi-grouchy days in which it looked at though I was storing water in my pecs. I am now beginning my 3rd week tomorrow and I don't notice the water in my pecs anymore but I'm still with 195.
    I now know Tren E is not for beginners as I've now read but I took my sources advice because I didn't know about this source.
    I'm on it now. No acne yet. No sore nips, taking liver formula during and post. I feel peaceful and even want to hang out with my girlfriend way more than usual, I'm usually needing time away from her as we already live work and play together. Hmm?
    My questions are as follows
    I haven't felt strong yet or noticed any above normal gains from lifting during the past 2 weeks, I'm worried my amount is too low but am also thinking it just hasn't kicked in yet.
    As I'll not get exactly 10 weeks out of these vial I'm thinking of going grab an additional test e.
    Week 1-9 Tren E
    Week 1-11 Test E
    AI during and PCT
    (Not sure if I can take AI to get rid of the water and then stop taking it or if that would just make me bloat again.
    Goal: Trying to build 15lb lean muscle but drop 15-20 lbs of fat.
    Workouts: hard lifting only cardio 10 minutes to warmup weeks 1-7. Was going to hit cardio and weights hard weeks 7-10.
    I know im a newb to this and that's why I'm here.
    Thoughts on what I'm going through, my cycle and what to expect?

Thanks for your responses.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this your first EVER CYCLE????? If so you need to stop this and change it up. Tren is a TERRIBLE idea for a first cycle esp. Tren E. Test ONLY.

You source is an idiot I hate to say. You started a cycle without AI or Prami or Caber while running Tren ? You're asking for trouble.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    So your two weeks into it ? Wgat about pct? Two weeks in if so I would stop and start over down the road after u have everything u need and know how to do a appropriate Beginners cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Drop your tren .

Run your test as planned.

What is your AI and dosage?

HCG protocol?

Pct protocol?

Your diet will dictate your results.
    Joco71 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thank for responses guys,
    I can now see that people giving me advice and supplements aren't overly concerned with my health.
    Back in Black- Took a pin this morning of both but will now drop Tren E.
    I don't have an AI dosage yet but the product is on the way and will be here in a couple days, please explain how to determine the correct dosage for what I'm using given the product I ordered. I would be more than thankful for your input. Adviser and I planned on meeting up week 7 to figure out my PCT protocol but I would be more than willing to hear from you guys also. It looks as though I NEED to add that HCG to my AI for my PCT, correct? Gotta get the balls working again. I can definitely get that handled. I eat pretty clean, but have a few cheat meals each week (cheat being bread on a sandwich, I don't eat potato chips or candy. I go fairly low carb except for oatmeal and necessary carbs for energy levels. My problem with gaining weight is from being sedentary so much of the day, I'm trying to at least get up and move around. HAHA
    I'm not lazy and my normal gym workouts pre-test were hour long grueling circuits that include kettle bell, tire lifts, sleds. However my body over the years has acclimated to that work load and will still keep the fat. I'm sure my diet is the issue and my calorie requirements are probably lower than I have been thinking they are.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AD3.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	156779

As of now I have no sore nips, aches, zits etc. I haven't noticed any side effects yet.

Read this buddy

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You need to get a real AI asap and your PCt meds, you should never start a cycle without everything to hand. Oh, and never listen to your dealer no matter how fancy a name they give themselves.

You can get your AI and PCT meds here

ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides!

But you will need to source your HCG yourself.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This isn't the type of cycle a beginner should run.Test only bro 500mg a week with a AI and HCG .This is only after you read our stickys so you know 1st hand wat you are doing.

Man this has been a crash course so far. The good thing is that my cycle was gentle on me and I didn't recognize any side effects besides being really horny, occasional body temp rise. I stayed the course with 200mg Test E. 200mg Tren E. Split up for pin on Mondays & Thursday.
    I have my HCG mixed as of today. Mixed each bottle slowly as directed and stuck it in the fridge today.

Beginners guide says to to take HCG during cycle (which I screwed up because I didn't have it so my nuts shrunk,) so I'm trying to do what I can
    to come out the best possible way. But it also says
    PCT start times:
    Testosterone Enanthate = 14 days after last injection

So do I delay taking any HCG, Test & AI during that time? Thought AI should stay as the Test & Tren will still be in my body.

Did I mix my HCG correctly (2 complete insulin syringes that say 100IU on them) per bottle?

What dosage is best in my case to start with and then stick with?

How long should I take it for my situation?

Will my Over the counter AI and my HCG cut it for PCT? I lost my connection for Nolvadex /Clomid.

Should I see a doctor (no insurance) and ask for Nolvadex/Clomid?

I'm 1 day past final injection, please help me jump off the best way possible. All solid advice is GREATLY appreciated.
    I appreciate you guys helping and not making me feel like more of a dumb ass than I already do.

AngeloBangelo is offline New Member
    I've always ran HCG a at a low dose immediately after my last injection. Usually between 250-500iu per day for a short duration (2-4 weeks)

I've suggested that friends use Erase Pro for PCT if they can't get nolva, and the feedback has been mixed. This is a good lesson for you though, which all vets will echo: "Don't start a cycle without everything on hand, and ready."

Nolva is fairly easy to obtain, and you have about 14 days before you need to start using it. Hopefully you're able to find some and have it shipped quickly.

You'll need to provide the dose of the HCG before someone tells you how to mix it. "If I want 100mcg/10iu of A peptide, how much water should I add?" Well it's going to be very different if the vial contains 100mcg versus 10mg. You need to know the weight to dilute it correctly.

Hopefully that helps. Be well.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanSpartan View Post
    Man this has been a crash course so far. The good thing is that my cycle was gentle on me and I didn't recognize any side effects besides being really horny, occasional body temp rise. I stayed the course with 200mg Test E. 200mg Tren E. Split up for pin on Mondays & Thursday.
    I have my HCG mixed as of today. Mixed each bottle slowly as directed and stuck it in the fridge today.
    I am confused. You said you were going to stop the Tren E (Solid advice btw) and you continued it! You were supposed to start HCG almost a month back but did not! You were given a step by step guide to your first cycle, did you take any of the advice given in that? I am concerned as you do not seem to have taken any of the advice thus far and yet keep asking for advice. Perhaps I am missing something?

All the advice you need has already been detailed in this thread. Not sure why you chose to ignore it and still do but its all there still.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go get nolva/clomid from site sponsor in the corner of the page. The link is at the very top right of the page. Order it today, and you sbould have it in time for your pct to start. BIB or someone else already mentioned it, but if you lost your source this is the only way to get what you need in time.

Blog Entries
    You've been given good advice above drop the Tren , get yourself an AI and get yourself some REAL nolva and clomid for PCT none of that cycle aid BS waste of money

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AngeloBangelo View Post
    "Don't start a cycle without everything on hand, and ready."l.
    Damn good advice.

I know it looks like I ignored some advice and you right. I did stop taking tren directly after getting this advice, but after 1 week I felt weird and moody and not right. So after having a couple talks with guys at the gym they advised me to continue with tren because the dosage was VERY low and I was having no side effects while on it. Sorry if that offends anyone who gave the advice but I had to do what felt right so that's the choice I made for myself.
    I'm now off everything and done with my cycle except for pct. My bottle of HCG are in Korean or something but they clearly say 2,000
    I mixed 2,000 IU of Bacteriostatic water into two of them each but am not sure the correct dosage as to get things pumping again but not make myself non-responsive from dosing too hight. I hope this makes sense, I don't feel like these questions were answered in my thread but I could be missing something.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    This thread will answer your mixing and dosage questions. Take your hcg up to 3 days prior to PCT.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Everything you needed was detailed here

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Read this buddy

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

You need to get a real AI asap and your PCt meds, you should never start a cycle without everything to hand. Oh, and never listen to your dealer no matter how fancy a name they give themselves.

You can get your AI and PCT meds here

ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides!

But you will need to source your HCG yourself.
    Nobody is going to spoon feed you you need to do this yourself. The advice you got from the guys in the gym was dangerous yet you still went to them after getting great advice here?!?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Alright, again I appreciate the responses and each time I read articles after hearing your input I understand more and more.
    Here's what I've picked up today, please let me know if I'm on the right track.
    I'm on Test E & Tren E but just took last pin on Monday. Since it lasts 14 days (because of the long esther) I'm thinking that still allows for me to use
    my HCG for almost 2 weeks to get things rolling. I found access to Nolva which I can take at 14 days and stop with the HCG.
    Does this sound right?

Seen as you still haven't put forward a PCT and I don't want you to fvck yourself up more than you might have, here comes the spoon......

STOP THE TREN , NOW

Run your test 2 weeks longer than the tren

Start your HCG now and run it at 250ius twice a week until 3 days before your pct starts

Your PCT should be

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20

And stop listening to the guys in the gym.
    EvanSpartan likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Why do people ask for help and refuse to listen? I don't understand at all.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Why do people ask for help and refuse to listen? I don't understand at all.
    You will learn to just walk away and later come back and say I told you so.

YOUR FRIENDS AT THE GYM ARE TOTAL ****ING MORONS..... DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. The advice you're getting here is the only advice you need to take. Bro-Science doesn't cut it when you're messing with your hormones. You need to drop the Tren and only run Test.

Thread Information