dfarre is offline Banned

Autumn-winter double cycle

After I get my low testosterone sorted out I'm planning on doing two cycles.

8 weeks - test-p 175mg/week & tren -a 350mg/week . AI and caber as needed based on blood tests

4 weeks - test-e 250mg/week

12 weeks - test-e 350mg/week & tren-e 500mg/week. AI and caber as needed based on blood tests

First one to see how I respond to tren and gain mass, other one also for mass.

Height:6'1
    Weight:187lbs
    BF:11%

Any thoughts, advice? How much lean mass could I add?
    Last edited by dfarre; 06-08-2015 at 10:35 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I'm confused because I only see one cycle. Why no mention of PCT are you on TRT? How about hcg ? Are you planning to cut naturally in between these cycles? Diet and training are the biggest factors in lean mass gains.

dfarre is offline Banned
    By cycle I mean blast with a cruise in between. Didn't you read the first part of the first line? No, no pct, and definitely no hcg (grew some nice titties from that shit, lol).

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The first line of your first post mentions nothing about blasting and cruising. I doubt hcg could aromatize enough to cause gyno. Regardless if your AI was dosed properly gyno wouldn't have been an issue. Either you're on cycle or your off. I don't believe in cruising when our community has access to data and products that facilitate a safer method. I wish you the best of luck.

dfarre is offline Banned
    It turns out AI doesn't work to combat estrogen produced by hcg , I know I took 7mg of adex and it didn't do shit.
    What's the point in going off if I will lose everything.

sigep1625 is offline New Member
    "What's the point of going off if I will lose everything"!!! Are serious

sigep1625 is offline New Member
    "What's the point in going off if I will lose everything"!!!????
    Are you serous bro??? First off, you can't do this forever!!! Do you want to **** up your body to the point of no return???
    I think you should do more research before touching anything!!! You clearly are not ready for this!! Plus, in my experience, you should always do more Test then Tren on a weekly basis.

pitweiler is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre
    By cycle I mean blast with a cruise in between. Didn't you read the first part of the first line? No, no pct, and definitely no hcg (grew some nice titties from that shit, lol).
    I was kinda confused also. I'm not on TRT but I thought that a TRT dose is usually 200mg? Or are you cruising without being prescribed with low T?

As far as loosing everything when you get off of cycle. You will only loose it all if your diet isn't on point. Which I'm guessing it isn't. If your diet is on point and you gain LBM then chances are you probably won't loose much of anything. Even if your diet is spot on. I'd post up your diet in the nutrition section and see if it can get tweaked for the best

It's good to start out with Tren A to see how you respond to tren but keep in mind that Tren A and Tren E could effect you differently. I know some people on here say that they can control the sides better with Tren A

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sigep1625 View Post
    Are you serous bro??? First off, you can't do this forever!!! Do you want to **** up your body to the point of no return???
    I think you should do more research before touching anything!!! You clearly are not ready for this!! Plus, in my experience, you should always do more Test then Tren on a weekly basis.

Agree w/what he's doing is dumb but most of his posts are for attention(like eating 7mgs of dex in a day), however in bold - that's individually based... Some get more sides w/Tren when running test higher(some live it) done love low test high Tren, some like equal amounts of each... Just thought I'd throw it out there... I've not run Tren but every other compound, except primo, I run my test higher(deca close bout 100-150mg difference) just shows we are all different - that's all I'm sayin

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sigep1625 View Post
    Nope, you should do more research. You can maintain as much muscle as you have androgens in your body, less androgens = less muscle. Low T = less kept muscle after cycling than a person with normal T.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So, you basically going to stay on for 6 months straight??? You do realize that if you're afraid of losing muscle between cycles when you come off after almost 6 months of being on your levels will prob. NEVER bounce back and you'll lose any gains you've gotten. Time on + PCT = time off. Don't try to reinvent the wheel. Do what is safest and smartest.

dfarre is offline Banned
    I will never come off.

Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    I will never come off.
    At 25 you're making a MAJOR mistake. I'm on TRT and have been for the past 2.5 years and it's not an easy lifestyle. I didn't choose to do this and thinking that at 39 years old if I was you I would have been already pinning for 14 years. F-That!!!! You're going to do what you want to do but I can promise you this will be something you WILL REGRET when you're older. I don't know if you have kids or not but if not and you decide down the road you want children it may not be an option for you.

Also, to see how dedicated you are to this lifestyle post up a current picture. This will give us the perfect gauge to see if you're just looking for an easy fix.

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    At 25 you're making a MAJOR mistake. I'm on TRT and have been for the past 2.5 years and it's not an easy lifestyle. I didn't choose to do this and thinking that at 39 years old if I was you I would have been already pinning for 14 years. F-That!!!! You're going to do what you want to do but I can promise you this will be something you WILL REGRET when you're older. I don't know if you have kids or not but if not and you decide down the road you want children it may not be an option for you.

Also, to see how dedicated you are to this lifestyle post up a current picture. This will give us the perfect gauge to see if you're just looking for an easy fix.
    Didn't you read the first mother****ing line in this thread? I have the testosterone level of a hundred year old, I have nothing to lose. I just want to find out why is that so (who knows, maybe a brain tumor or something) and after I do I will blast like a madman.

Here's a picture http://i.imgur.com/1YijX1U.jpg. I am starting to slowly lose muscle and gain fat though.
    Last edited by dfarre; 06-10-2015 at 10:02 PM.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    So you say you are going to use test and tren for the rest of your life?............ Come on You know better look how long u have been here and you say something like that

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    If you do TRT thats one thing but if you are planning on using tren or other compounds long term low t will be the very least of your worries

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    So you say you are going to use test and tren for the rest of your life?............ Come on You know better look how long u have been here and you say something like that
    Of course not, lol. Just blasting and cruising, tren for life would not only be dangerous but also expensive.

dfarre is offline Banned
    What if I use npp instead of test for these cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    Didn't you read the first mother****ing line in this thread? I have the testosterone level of a hundred year old, I have nothing to lose. I just want to find out why is that so (who knows, maybe a brain tumor or something) and after I do I will blast like a madman.

Here's a picture http://i.imgur.com/1YijX1U.jpg. I am starting to slowly lose muscle and gain fat though.
    All I can say to you is good lucking ****ing up your body. Keep pissing off the more experienced people on this site and you will NEVER get any help from anyone. Try not to be a dick to people that are trying to actually help you.

Thread Information