Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Basic cycle length question

NormalDude is offline Junior Member

Basic cycle length question

I am currently on week 8 of a 12 week regular test-e 250mgx2 per week cycle. Same with HCG . It seems like I am getting really good results now. What's to stop me from going 16 weeks? I have everything for it. Is there any negatives going 16 weeks vs 12?
    Last edited by NormalDude; 06-20-2015 at 12:32 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The only real downside to a longer cycle is the possibility of being less responsive to PCT. I not saying that you won't recover from a loner cycle just that PCT could be more difficult physically or emotionally. As long as you are still making good progress there's nothing wrong with extending your cycle. The first time I did the cycle you are running I extended it to 14 or 15 weeks.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally always stick to the plan. Stop at 12 weeks run proper pct. Recover fully. And then maybe next cycle think about 14 or 16wks.

Is this ur first cycle?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Personally always stick to the plan. Stop at 12 weeks run proper pct. Recover fully. And then maybe next cycle think about 14 or 16wks.

Is this ur first cycle?
    Im a also a fan of sticking to the plan... But have extended a cycle b4... Not my first or second, as mentioned you have a better chance at recovering w/a shorter cycle! If it's your first I'd stick w/your original plan... Just my humble opinion
    lovbyts likes this.

NormalDude is offline Junior Member
    To answer the question technically I did a cycle 11 years ago so I don't know if that counts being it was so long ago. I mean I can why sticking to the plan is the right way to considering the PCT. that is important to me to make sure I recover well.

Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    To answer the question technically I did a cycle 11 years ago so I don't know if that counts being it was so long ago. I mean I can why sticking to the plan is the right way to considering the PCT. that is important to me to make sure I recover well.
    11 years between cycles basically means u are starting from scratch again.

Stick to 12 wks and next cycle look into 14 wks and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Im a also a fan of sticking to the plan... But have extended a cycle b4... Not my first or second, as mentioned you have a better chance at recovering w/a shorter cycle! If it's your first I'd stick w/your original plan... Just my humble opinion
    I'm guilty of it too lol. But back when I was a dumb kid lol

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    see wat works best for you, test enanthate makes some people grow up until week 8. Any extra weeks after that theyre just maintaining the size and strength and not putting on any extra weight anymore. if ur still gaining weight even after 8 weeks then continue doing so until hitting a plateau.
    Last edited by william981125; 06-20-2015 at 09:00 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    I'm guilty of it too lol. But back when I was a dumb kid lol
    We've all been there at the beginning b4(gains - you think then - are Rollin in - until you realize that diet is the key) FOOD! Lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    We've all been there at the beginning b4(gains - you think then - are Rollin in - until you realize that diet is the key) FOOD! Lol
    Not me, I always do things as planned and never vary from it.

Yeah it's tough to stay on plan but it is best. Another reason to do 12 weeks is it's been shown that after 10-12 weeks you start to have diminishing returns meaning the AAS will have less effect than it did earlier on thus why people do not just run high test all year around.

Thread Information