Farid is offline Junior Member

Quick question regarding PCT and libido

Long story short, halfway on 3rd week of pct, coming off a test E + Dbol 14/15 week cycle.. started 50/50/50/50 clomid 2 weeks post last injection. Ive cycled a few times before and usually have really low libido and no desire for sex around 1st/2nd week already that lasts for 1-2 weeks as well.. However I still get morning wood, and hard as a rock and still horny all the time always wanting to have sex.. Is this normal ? Not taking any thing else except for natural supplement vitamins, zinc, etc.

Im getting less acne then I do as well during pct, yet im feeling tired which I always have as well.. Any feed back/thoughts? Should this be a good sign loll

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    You only running clomid? You need nolva to work in tandem with the clomid to the tune of 100/100/50/50 for clomid and 40/40/20/20 for the nolva.

Did your libido drop at all after your last pin? Last test cycle I did my libido crashed so bad that my gf at the time was pestering me for sex and she had no idea why I was rolling over and going straight to sleep. I just wasnt in the mood lol. Around the 3rd week of PCT using the above protocol I was back with a vengeance.

Farid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    You only running clomid? You need nolva to work in tandem with the clomid to the tune of 100/100/50/50 for clomid and 40/40/20/20 for the nolva.

Did your libido drop at all after your last pin? Last test cycle I did my libido crashed so bad that my gf at the time was pestering me for sex and she had no idea why I was rolling over and going straight to sleep. I just wasnt in the mood lol. Around the 3rd week of PCT using the above protocol I was back with a vengeance.
    Yeah Im only running clomid at 50/50/50/50.. My libido slightly drop since on cycle but still very high.. im still banging everyday and still able to jerk off on top of that at least twice a day easily lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'd say it's not a bad thing - but I'd add Nolva as mentioned above(they work in synergy together to make recovery as best as possible)...

As far as your libido - shit I'd not be complaining one bit - my libido drops off during pct(bad last cycle, was doing the same thing as Bkaz Kavlic lol roll over and say Im sleeping lol - if it stays high all the power to you... I'd say it's definitely not a bad thing haha

Some people don't lose there libido as much and some lose it bad yhen it returns... Sounds like all is good my man(except the Nolva part)

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Doesnt sound like a bad thing to me! Get some nolva like the others said and you should be real good.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I agree with al the above, beef up that pct with some nolva. Also Ive had diff experiences in diff pct's. Sometimes my sex drive is fine, others it is low and occasionally it is even high. It seems to depend. I never get blood work during my pct so I cant say exactly what determines the difference but if your is high as has been said - dont complain!

Thread Information