BulldogMatt is offline Junior Member

Cycle advice / pct check

Howdy ,

So I wanted to ask around for advice before I plan out the next cycle.

Training exp: 10 years weights + 4years MMA(hobby only for self defence)
    Weight: 175lbs
    Height: 5'7
    BF: 8-10% (Only have calipers, so accuracy is questionable )

Did test c,
    T+winny+var cycles
    3 in total

I'd like to run the next cycle for 12-16 weeks and cardio is defo a concern. For various reasons I can only jab 3 times a week, so no short oester.

Test c or e : 200mg/week
    EQ: 600mg / week

0.25 arimidex eod 20 nolva e3d

I would like to introduce a 3rd compound but not sure what would be the best option.

Deca ? Primo? Winny? Masteron ?
    Up/downsides ?

I sure as hell won't try tren , as it surely kills cardio and I do not want to bloat either.

Goal is to have minimal weight gain, with improved strength and endurance .

PCT would consist of clomid+ nolva 2 weeks after the last jab.

Thanks!

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Nolva should be used along with clomid for pct. Add Hcg to your cycle 500ius a week. I have no experience with the other steroids I'm sure more experienced guys will help with that.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Post up your detailed PCT plan. Add 500iu HCG per week throughout your whole cycle, not including PCT. For you goals, I don't think EQ would be the best option. It's an extremely mild compound and, with how much you need to run per week, it's not worth it imo. Have you looked into NPP? It's a great alternative to Tren for those who don't want to deal with the sides, and you shouldn't have much, if any, water retention. I'm running it now, along with Test P, and loving it so far. I'm going to backload with Var for the last 8 weeks, which should increase strength gains. You may want to consider this as well.

Any reason why you're running Nolva during your cycle?

Thanks chaps! I'm running Nolva, because Imuch rather prevent gyno than treat it. NPP...hmm, the other 19-er. Okay, will consider it. As for eq: all fighters I spoke to loved it, saying it improved endurance too. Why should I run hcg on cycle besides an AI?
    As for PCT , I will simply calculate the clomid/ nolva ratio from the table in the main site, but figured I need to get the stack first. What about winny/primo and other dht? Thx lads

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, seems like you've done most of your homework.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMatt View Post
    Why should I run hcg on cycle besides an AI?
    Run the HCG in addition to an AI. HCG will help your nads maintain their usual size which leads to quicker recovery and getting your natural test levels back on cue as quickly as possible. You want your natural test levels back ASAP otherwise you'll lose your gains once you come off the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogMatt View Post
    As for PCT , I will simply calculate the clomid/ nolva ratio from the table in the main site, but figured I need to get the stack first. What about winny/primo and other dht? Thx lads
    Not sure about your proposed stack, i've never run EQ so cant comment, but in your situation I would consider running test P and tren A. You said you were concerned about tren's impact on aerobic endurance but if you're 8-10% bf already, cardio shouldnt be a necessity for your cycle as long as your diet is in check. Though you're probably gonna want to continue your MMA training whilst on cycle which is fair enough.

A typical PCT protocol which I have always used for a top notch recovery is Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Good as gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic
    Hey bro, seems like you've done most of your homework. Run the HCG in addition to an AI. HCG will help your nads maintain their usual size which leads to quicker recovery and getting your natural test levels back on cue as quickly as possible. You want your natural test levels back ASAP otherwise you'll lose your gains once you come off the gear. Not sure about your proposed stack, i've never run EQ so cant comment, but in your situation I would consider running test P and tren A. You said you were concerned about tren's impact on aerobic endurance but if you're 8-10% bf already, cardio shouldnt be a necessity for your cycle as long as your diet is in check. Though you're probably gonna want to continue your MMA training whilst on cycle which is fair enough. A typical PCT protocol which I have always used for a top notch recovery is Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Good as gold.
    Cheers mate!

I wasn't cautious enough- did a var only cycle first a few years back, just afterwards I found this forum, so decided to learn about gear first, hence the structured : baseline , T base, check sensitivity etc.

As for tren : no way. A mate of mine did it(he does bjj) and it killed his endurance in 3 weeks. (Especially with the insomnia ).

Also I think tren might be a bit too advanced for me just yet; I'll slowly figure it out. Thx for the hcg tipp: will include that . Is it a must for each cycle? When should I start? How much?

Thanks bro

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    I reckon HCG is a must for any cycle. It is for me anyways. The challenge of cycling is keeping your gains and your natural test levels play a crucial role in achieving this in addition to diet and training. By running the HCG you gain an edge because your nads stay the same and their recovery is assisted.

A 5000iu vial should suffice taken via sub q injection at 250iu twice weekly. If I'm running a short ester test such as P I'll start HCG straight away. If a longer ester such as E, I'll wait about 2 weeks. That's just me though, others may do it differently.

Thread Information