Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By bigdil511
  • 1 Post By Klaus88

Thread: Steroid flammability

odix is offline Member

Steroid flammability

Weird question fellas. I suspect someone i lived with maybe tampered with my gear. Maybe this is more for some gear heads. Is there anything in gear that would be slightly flammable? Any type of cut (ba, oils, other blends) that might be flammable. My bottle was almost a clear oil, so i dont suspect it was a regular seed oil...maybe ipo? I took some out and threw it in a bottle cap, it had a sweet pungent smell to it and it reminded me of ****ing brake oil or something. Anyway, sure enough It ignited with a lighter. I tested this on my new gear and it does have the sweet smell, but this bottle didnt ignite.

Paranoia or something worse?

odix is offline Member
    It was just T enanthate btw

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No reason for test E to burn. There isn't even a solvent used for steroids that will burn like that.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never tried lighting the BA, BB or EO. It might be an interesting experiment to try. I would think they would burn but not ignite easily. If I remember Ill take some of my test E and put a match to it later today and let you know.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Lock your gear up, especially if you live with someone that you don't trust!!

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Damn man sorry to hear that. There shouldn't be enough BA in there to cause a flame. If your gut says something is wrong toss the stuff and start fresh. It'll be cheaper than a trip to the ER. Not to mention how long an injury like that could keep you outta the gym.

Damn, sorry I forgot before coming to work. Ill try to remember in the morning to do this.

Forgot again. OK I'm putting a reminder on my phone to do this when I get home...

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Something that you might find interesting:

Tests found lead, tin, arsenic and a cancer-causing cattle fattener mixed in with steroids The Courant bought over the Internet.

Dangerous. That was the first word out of the scientist's mouth after seeing test results on three batches of anabolic steroids bought from black market websites in Poland, Spain and Moldova. Reckless was another description. Poison, a third.

Tests by a team at Northeast Laboratories in Berlin, led by William Ullmann, showed a small amount of lead in one of the steroid samples, a liquid injectable that users shoot into their muscle.

Traces of a banned, cancer-causing cattle fattener were found in a second sample. A third steroid proved to be nearly twice as concentrated as the amount on the label, raising overdose concerns. A fourth was labeled as one steroid, but was another. A fifth sample contained traces of a flammable liquid used in the production of plastics.

This is why federal agents, drug prosecutors and drug-industry regulators say they find Internet steroids terrifying.
    What made you think to test to see if it was flammable? The smell?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyPlease? View Post
    Something that you might find interesting:

What made you think to test to see if it was flammable? The smell?
    If you read his fist post it was the smell and then when he did try lighting it, it did burn.

Your above quote I would take with a grain of salt. When it is something like that its written in such a way to make it sound a LOT more traumatic than it usually is. Such as the cattle fattener is Tren I'm sure. Saying it's cancer causing would be a stretch but then what isnt now days?

You can take a sample of your tap water and probably find a lot more harmful substances than what they list above and also in a LOT higher concentration.

Ever see the post of how margarine is one molecule off from being plastic? Every thing is pretty much just one molecule of from being something else. That does not mean it's harmful.

Dont get caught up in the media hype.
    PrettyPlease? likes this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Those are known neurotoxins which can cause cancer also they can play havoc with your immune system. I'm sure the media is trying to scare everyone away from aas like they've always done so I'm sure the report is somewhat overblown. But it doesn't make those chemicals safe to inject imo.
    Last edited by bigdil511; 06-08-2015 at 08:42 AM.
    PrettyPlease? likes this.

Ok I put 1/4 cc into a frying pan and put a lighter to it several times directly in the test E and could not get to catch fire for anything.

Nope won't burn, isn't flammable.

PrettyPlease? is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ok I put 1/4 cc into a frying pan and put a lighter to it several times directly in the test E and could not get to catch fire for anything.

Nope won't burn, isn't flammable.

OP time to toss that gear. Just is not worth it.

And with all due respect. Might I also suggest getting your living situation straightened out.

Klaus88 is offline New Member
    I have some extra test prop from my last cycle. It was pharm grade. It all came clear but it worked well with no sides, I suppose I could try to ignite it and tell you the outcome.

Klaus88 is offline New Member
    Mine didn't ignite but the flame would move closer to the test and just hover over it but as soon as you put the lighter flame out the test is not on fire.
    lovbyts likes this.

odix is offline Member
    Holy shit - now I am kind of bugging out. I think I am going to get it tested. Could that be construed as attempted murder ? Had to prove I guess.

http://www.pattersonvet.com/msds/078585720 - sort of says it flammable.

I'm buggin

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    It would be hard to prove who messed with it in court and not good idea to tell cops you have gear that got messed with just toss it in the trash beat that dudes ass and move out lol

odix is offline Member
    Female. smh...

Thank you everyone who wasted some gear trying this out. Getting the **** outta here asap

Thread Information