noljg is offline New Member

DECA-300 SUST-300 cycle opinions

my stats are..27 years old 6'2" 230 pounds at 15%BF ive been lifting heavy for 10 years and this will be my 3rd cycle. the last cycle I ran was trenH-100 and sust-300..both worked good but this cycle im looking more for size and strength gains with the least amount of water retention and aromatization. so the stack that is at the top of my list to try is deca300 and sust300..the sust comes in a 10ml vial as well as the deca and both are 300mg/1ml, and plan on running them both for 10 weeks, 1 injection per week at 300mg or 1ml for both deca and sust. for my PCT I plan on taking a testosterone activater, an aromatase inhibiter, and a SARM for 1 month.so my first question is, should I run more sust than deca? or will running them at the same amount the whole cycle be sufficient? how would you recemend running this type of cycle? so my cycle will look like this.

WEEK 1: SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 2:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA3SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 3:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 4:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 5:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 6:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 7:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 8:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 9:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 10:SUST300-300MG/1XWEEK
    DECA300-300MG/1XWEEK

WEEK 11-15 TEST ACTIVATER,AROMATASE INHIBITER, SARM

any POSITIVE feedback is greatly appreciated!!!

Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    I see a number of problems. To name a few:

Your post cycle needs major work.

You should run the testosterone at least a week longer than the deca

You need to wait to start your post cycle after finishing the cycle (approximately 18 days).

Sustanon is a poor choice for wanting to inject 1x/week.

and to answer your question you do not have to run testosterone higher than deca, but if you want a cycle with little water retention this is not it.

askmeanything is offline New Member
    start some compiunds adjust as needed
    cookie cutter cycles dont get anyone anywhere

everyone responds differently to everything learn your body one compound at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
    I see a number of problems. To name a few:

Your post cycle needs major work.

You should run the testosterone at least a week longer than the deca

You need to wait to start your post cycle after finishing the cycle (approximately 18 days).

Sustanon is a poor choice for wanting to inject 1x/week.

and to answer your question you do not have to run testosterone higher than deca, but if you want a cycle with little water retention this is not it.
    soso as far as pct goes would you recommend running nolva or clomid in this case? and as far as running the test at least a week longer..would it be safe to do it like this..week 8 drop it down to 150mg for week 8,9,and 10 then once the deca is done, continue running the test for the next 3 weeks? and as far as the sustan 300, from what ive read on other websites and forums pinning that once a week at 300mg should be enough. if you could please elaborate on that that would be great, also thank you for the feedback

Who_Am_I is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noljg View Post
    soso as far as pct goes would you recommend running nolva or clomid in this case? and as far as running the test at least a week longer..would it be safe to do it like this..week 8 drop it down to 150mg for week 8,9,and 10 then once the deca is done, continue running the test for the next 3 weeks? and as far as the sustan 300, from what ive read on other websites and forums pinning that once a week at 300mg should be enough. if you could please elaborate on that that would be great, also thank you for the feedback
    For post cycle you need SERMs not AIs so to answer your question yes I would use Nolva and Clomid.

You only need to run the test a week longer than the deca and then wait 18 days after stopping the test to start post cycle. If you want to run it three weeks longer than the deca that is fine too but you still need to wait the 18 days to start post cycle while the longer esters are clearing.

and pinning sustanon once a week will work but it is not ideal. The short esters in sustanon make it difficut to keep blood levels stable. Because of the short esters it is best pinned like a prop cycle.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Who_Am_I View Post
    For post cycle you need SERMs not AIs so to answer your question yes I would use Nolva and Clomid.

You only need to run the test a week longer than the deca and then wait 18 days after stopping the test to start post cycle. If you want to run it three weeks longer than the deca that is fine too but you still need to wait the 18 days to start post cycle while the longer esters are clearing.

and pinning sustanon once a week will work but it is not ideal. The short esters in sustanon make it difficut to keep blood levels stable. Because of the short esters it is best pinned like a prop cycle.

Hope that helps.

ok, so would pinning the sustan twice a week at 150mg be fine?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Yes pinning sust 2x week @ 150 mg would be more favorable. However your cycle still needs a lot of more work.

Your second cycle was tren 100 and sust 300. What was your first cycle? How long was your last cycle and when did it end? Have you ever had blood work?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    What about HCG during cycle?

Your second cycle was tren 100 and sust 300. What was your first cycle? How long was your last cycle and when did it end? Have you ever had blood work?[/QUOTE]

my first cycle was 10 weeks of deca -300 and te-300 and 10 days after my last pinning I started a month of pct starting at 20mg a day of nolv and ending at 40mg a day of the nolv. Also I forgot to add in my second cycle I took HCG the last 2 weeks and then started my pct 10 days after my last shot of sust300 and started my pct which consisted of the test activator, aromatase inhibiter, and a sarm. my last cycle lasted 10 weeks and ended 5 months ago. I have not had blood work done before or after either of my cycles.

You have great build but to be honest your previous cycles have been unsafe. An AI should be taken for the entire cycle yp to PCT. Blood work should be done pre, mid, and post cycle. Mid cycle BW is important when using a 19nor (decca) because if estrogen isn't kept in range with an AI then prolactin/progestin can get out of control. If BW shows prolactin to be a issue you know to up your AI and begin taking a dopamine against. HcG should be used for the entire cycle up to 3 days before PCT. This will make PCT mush easier and more effective. PCT should include both nolva and clomid for the best chance at regaining natural test production. It's a good idea for a first cycle to be test only so that you know how your body responds and can more easily identify problems when adding other compounds later down the road. Would you be open to doing a test only cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You have great build but to be honest your previous cycles have been unsafe. An AI should be taken for the entire cycle yp to PCT. Blood work should be done pre, mid, and post cycle. Mid cycle BW is important when using a 19nor (decca) because if estrogen isn't kept in range with an AI then prolactin/progestin can get out of control. If BW shows prolactin to be a issue you know to up your AI and begin taking a dopamine against. HcG should be used for the entire cycle up to 3 days before PCT. This will make PCT mush easier and more effective. PCT should include both nolva and clomid for the best chance at regaining natural test production. It's a good idea for a first cycle to be test only so that you know how your body responds and can more easily identify problems when adding other compounds later down the road. Would you be open to doing a test only cycle?
    how do I go about getting a BW test? I mean like how should I tell my doctor I need to get one done?

In the USA you can get BW done through private labs in most states. I use privatemd labs. Labcorb and quest labs also come to mind. From my experience they all use the same testing facilities that a normal MD would send you to, they're kind of like a middle man. Below are two good threads on ordering and interpreting BW.

How to get accurate testosterone level results on blood work

Interpretation of Free Testosterone, Estrogen, and Total Testosterone Blood Tests

In the USA you can get BW done through private labs in most states. I use privatemd labs. Labcorb and quest labs also come to mind. From my experience they all use the same testing facilities that a normal MD would send you to, they're kind of like a middle man. Below are two good threads on ordering and interpreting BW.

so as far as pct goes would I be fine with just chlomid if I run it as follows:

•Week 1: Clomid 150mg per day
    •Week 2: Clomid 150mg per day
    •Week 3: Clomid 100mg per day
    •Week 4: Clomid 100mg per day
    •Week 5: Clomid 50mg per day

if I run just chlomid like this would this be a decent pct? this pct isn't just something I thought up, this is something I got from another forum and I am wondering if this will be sufficient enough for a decent pct, and if this is a good pct when should I start this after my last injection of test?

The PCT you posted is outdated. Clomid dosed at more the 100 mg is over kill. You need both cloimd and nolva for your best chance at regaining precycle serum levels. I think you should run a cycle of test e and learn how to cycle safely before you hurt yourself. The attached thread has just about all the information you need in order to run a safe and successful cycle.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

[QUOTE=numbere;7064404]The PCT you posted is outdated. Clomid dosed at more the 100 mg is over kill. You need both cloimd and nolva for your best chance at regaining precycle serum levels. I think you should run a cycle of test e and learn how to cycle safely before you hurt yourself. The attached thread has just about all the information you need in order to run a safe and successful cycle.

Ok, so I decide that that's the way I want to go. what kind of dosage should I be taking and with test e. and what are sides going to look like with running just that test? Also could I run sustan 300 rather than test e? which do you think ill see better results from?
    Last edited by noljg; 06-10-2015 at 07:49 PM.

You've cycled before but without an AI so I would say dose the test e at 600 mg/week. It's enough that you will see some nice gains but not too much that it will make finding your AI sweet spot difficult. If you follow Austinite's first cycle thread, that was in my last post, you should have little so no side effects. Test is what your body produces naturally so sides are always low and easily corrected.

Ok. I think I'm just going to do that since I have not done a test only cycle yet and see how I like. so would you consider this a good setup for a cycle then?
    week 1-10/TE-300 at 600 mg per week pinning twice(once on saturday and once on wednesday)
    -ai at .25 mg eod up until 2 days before my pct starts
    -starting my pct at week 12 consisting of clom at 75/50/50/50 & nolv at40/20/20/20
    would you consider running hcg in this cycle as a must? if so..
    -hcg run at 250 iu ever 3 days from week 1-10
    thanks for all the help its been greatly appreciated.

Looks good except stop taking the arimidex when you stop pinning the test. Hcg looks good but use it up to 3 days prior to PCT. Honestly hcg isn't a must but it is a cheep insurance policy. PCT is a big gamble and you should take all the help you can get. An under looked positive about hcg is that is hastens recovery, and when your recover faster post cycle more gains are kept. PCT looks good. Blood work is a good idea for this cycle because it will give you a baseline for your future cycles. Pre cycle BW lets you know that your are healthy enough to cycle and gives you data to compare post cycle BW. This will tell you if you've made a full recovery. A sensitive e2 assay is important mid cycle because it lets you know if your AI is dosed correctly. Mid cycle BW shows allows you to see the potency of your gear. If you have enough products and are still making decent gains then you might want to extend it for another two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Looks good except stop taking the arimidex when you stop pinning the test. Hcg looks good but use it up to 3 days prior to PCT. Honestly hcg isn't a must but it is a cheep insurance policy. PCT is a big gamble and you should take all the help you can get. An under looked positive about hcg is that is hastens recovery, and when your recover faster post cycle more gains are kept. PCT looks good. Blood work is a good idea for this cycle because it will give you a baseline for your future cycles. Pre cycle BW lets you know that your are healthy enough to cycle and gives you data to compare post cycle BW. This will tell you if you've made a full recovery. A sensitive e2 assay is important mid cycle because it lets you know if your AI is dosed correctly. Mid cycle BW shows allows you to see the potency of your gear. If you have enough products and are still making decent gains then you might want to extend it for another two weeks.
    great info! so with this cycle can I expect moderate size/strength gains? Also with proper diet will this cycle help me lean out at all or would this cycle just be good for bulking and/or adding mass?

Test is good for anything as it will make you bigger and stronger. Yes diet the most important thing about a cycle. If you eat under your tdee test great for cutting. If you eat over your tdee it is great for mass.

Thread Information