Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: About GHRP 2, GHRP 6 and Ipamorelin

Rocky0019 is offline Junior Member

About GHRP 2, GHRP 6 and Ipamorelin

from last 3 hours I am reading about these three peptides on the internet GHRP 2, GHRP 6 and Ipamorelin.
    I come to know that they seem to increase HGH in body.
    it means that it can also help me burn fat from body.
    You guys are experienced. Please tell me are the peptides worth using? and should they be stacked with AAS or should be used alone?
    and if yes, Which is the best from these three.
    and which are better injectables vs orals?
    thankyou

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    If your only goal is to lose body fat, I think the peptides would be a waste of money for you. A lot of the vets here think peptides are garbage anyway. Some like them. Peptides are best used when stacked together with another peptide for the synergistic effect. They do not NEED to be stacked with AAS, although many people do this. I think you will get mixed reviews as far as their effectiveness goes.

Again, for your goals, I believe it would be a waste.

Rocky0019 is offline Junior Member
    then how about synthetic HGH? will it benefit at doses like 3iu per day or not?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    rHGH is obviously king. Peptides such as the growth hormone releasing peptide all generally are injected by insulin syringe and benefit those on AAS/HRT (as with HGH imho). Ipamorelin would be my choice most of the time.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would recommend mod grf 1-29 stacked with either ghrp2 or ipamorelin. If your going to run 12 weeks or less id stack the mod grf with ghrp2, if your going to run them longer than 12 weeks id run the mod grf stacked with ipamorelin.
    Either stack I would dose at 100mcg each 2-3x/day, preferably 3 but 2 will work. Do not eat 30 mins pre or post inject.
    If you can get script hgh and have the cash for it then I would run that, if not the stacks I mentioned would be equivalent to a low dose GH protocol.

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I would recommend mod grf 1-29 stacked with either ghrp2 or ipamorelin. If your going to run 12 weeks or less id stack the mod grf with ghrp2, if your going to run them longer than 12 weeks id run the mod grf stacked with ipamorelin.
    Either stack I would dose at 100mcg each 2-3x/day, preferably 3 but 2 will work. Do not eat 30 mins pre or post inject.
    If you can get script hgh and have the cash for it then I would run that, if not the stacks I mentioned would be equivalent to a low dose GH protocol.
    Is it me, or would running either of those stacks at 100mcg/3times a day, wouldnt that run about the same or comparable $$ as generic hgh?
    Last edited by jgd; 06-12-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgd View Post
    Is it me, or would running either of those stacks at 100mcg/3times a day, wouldnt that run about the same or comparable $$ as generic hgh?
    The advantage is GHRH/GHRP peptide hormones on the black market are legitimate...unsure about the quality of value HGH polypeptide hormones in the 2015 marketplace....
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    The advantage is GHRH/GHRP peptide hormones on the black market are legitimate...unsure about the quality of value HGH polypeptide hormones in the 2015 marketplace....
    I hear that.. I know rui does good job too, but still pinning 3 times a day is a job in itself though too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jgd View Post
    I hear that.. I know rui does good job too, but still pinning 3 times a day is a job in itself though too.
    Agreed, the 3x daily administration protocols for fast-acting peptides are exhausting and unsustainable imo. Once daily injections of either hexarelin or ipamorelin do the body well in my experience (for anti-aging).

Thread Information