IronClydes is offline Senior Member

Question What's a good "finisher" for a blast/cycle?

Finishing off my blast of 800/weekly. I have 5 weeks of my blast remaining. My next one will be my first cycle and I'll be mixing NPP into the mix. But, for now, I am looking for suggestions to properly end this last blast with a Grand Finale.

I am looking for something that would do the last 5 weeks of this blast/cycle justice. Any ideas?

Ideally this would be something that would help me trim some body-fat and support ongoing gains until cycle end.

For reference, I am on TRT when off blast/cycle. So, there is no PCT or concerns over lost testosterone off cycle.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    Finishing off my blast of 800/weekly. I have 5 weeks of my blast remaining. My next one will be my first cycle and I'll be mixing NPP into the mix. But, for now, I am looking for suggestions to properly end this last blast with a Grand Finale.

I am looking for something that would do the last 5 weeks of this blast/cycle justice. Any ideas?

Ideally this would be something that would help me trim some body-fat and support ongoing gains until cycle end.

For reference, I am on TRT when off blast/cycle. So, there is no PCT or concerns over lost testosterone off cycle.
    I would with an oral like tbol, var or Winny.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Well fir 5 wks it would have to be a oral so i would say winny would be nice even though you could do this with any oral as it's all in the nutrition.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Well fir 5 wks it would have to be a oral so i would say winny would be nice even though you could do this with any oral as it's all in the nutrition.
    Truth. The drugs only assist to ur nutrition Bulking, cutting, maintenance.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Okay, so winny seems be the consensus so far. Can I start this without new blood work? Without changing my AI dose or other protocol?

What dose is good to do winny on for my first time, for 5 weeks, and with my 800 test cyp? Should I run slightly longer than 5 weeks since cyp stays in system at least another 2 weeks?

Any other advice on this stack?

Thanks a load for your guidance here guys!

Nutrition is spot on. Stubborn fat and a little extra is all.

222.5, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.

Thread Information