FATGUY49 is offline New Member

Quick twitch muscle stack

IM not ready for anything yet . Still have to run a cycle of Test (if I can ever find it ) but when I'm ready , what would be the best stack for quick twitch muscle ? Speed/power

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Diet and training dictate the outcome of a cycle not combination of compounds. One can get any performance enhancement from only test. If you take test and train for strength you will get stronger, train for mass you will get bigger, or train for speed and you will get faster. Unless you can accomplish your goals on test then a stack won't be much different.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FATGUY49 View Post
    IM not ready for anything yet . Still have to run a cycle of Test (if I can ever find it ) but when I'm ready , what would be the best stack for quick twitch muscle ? Speed/power
    You cant ask for sources or hint either !!!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    diet and training dictate the outcome of a cycle not combination of compounds. One can get any performance enhancement from only test. If you take test and train for strength you will get stronger, train for mass you will get bigger, or train for speed and you will get faster. Unless you can accomplish your goals on test then a stack won't be much different.
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    you cant ask for sources or hint either !!!!
    x2...

Thread Information