dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member

mixing hcg with as

does anybody mix hcg with there aas, just so you can do one injection instead of two?

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Here's my problem with this. HCG is water based and most AAS injectables are oil based. The way I dilute my HCG, I only need 10 units on a slin pin to get my 250iu. What happens if you overdraw and have to plunge some back in to the HCG vial? There's a good chance, you'll get your AAS in there as well imo (I've never actually tried it so can't be sure how difficult it is). What happens if you over plunge then?

I take my HCG sub-q, so a quick prick with a slin pin is all that's needed. It's quick and painless, so I don't see the point in going through the hassle of trying to draw out a small portion of reconstituted HCG into a 3cc (or thereabouts) syringe. It would also be harder to guage on a syringe this big. Unless you pin your AAS with a slin pin sub-q as well? Either way, it wouldn't be worth the hassle to me.

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Here's my problem with this. HCG is water based and most AAS injectables are oil based. The way I dilute my HCG, I only need 10 units on a slin pin to get my 250iu. What happens if you overdraw and have to plunge some back in to the HCG vial? There's a good chance, you'll get your AAS in there as well imo (I've never actually tried it so can't be sure how difficult it is). What happens if you over plunge then?

I take my HCG sub-q, so a quick prick with a slin pin is all that's needed. It's quick and painless, so I don't see the point in going through the hassle of trying to draw out a small portion of reconstituted HCG into a 3cc (or thereabouts) syringe. It would also be harder to guage on a syringe this big. Unless you pin your AAS with a slin pin sub-q as well? Either way, it wouldn't be worth the hassle to me.
    all good points. For me it would be better only because my injections leaves a track mark that heals slow. Plus im doing hgh twice a day so theres too many injections going on.

So Other than getting oil mixed with hcg in a vial, its okay to do it.

Thread Information