• 1 Post By solesrch
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By 641
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By boiwonder

Thread: i have some questions [ 18 - 19 yo ]

zedka is offline New Member

i have some questions [ 18 - 19 yo ]

Hi everybody , first of all , i do not want to know if taking steroids at 18 or 19 years is wrong because i already know what will be your answers .
    But anyway I want to say something about it : I have a dream , and to achieve this i have to use stéroids and you must know that I can not live without having tried everything to achieve my dream , so I do not have a choice .

But anyway I have some questions:

Being as I do not wish to have the level of Arnold schwarzenegger but but rather that of a pro WBFF (muscle model) like him ---> https://www.facebook.com/nathan.mozango

there are really needs to do a lot of cycles to achieve this ? And the muscle that was produced during cycles is lost if the steroid is stopped ?

Thanks for help bro !

(Ps : sorry for bad english , i'm french )

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why would you need steroids to look like that? It's all training and diet. If you can not achieve that look naturally you never will. Steroids will not help you get there.

You are like 100s who come here and think they are some miracle drug. They help you grow past your natural limits. Your natural size limits are well beyond his size unless you have some muscle wasting disease.

Learn to train and diet. Diet will be 80%. Good luck.

SwoleViking is offline New Member
    I just want to tell you this before you do anything stupid. I have several friends who started even earlier than this, and I don't know a single one of them who doesn't regret it. You will amost certainly wish you could turn time back, it's going to kill your youth, please use this time to enjoy your life and study, starting using anabolics is just going to bring a whole lot of new problems into your life that you don't need at this age.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why would you need steroids to look like that? It's all training and diet. If you can not achieve that look naturally you never will. Steroids will not help you get there.

You are like 100s who come here and think they are some miracle drug. They help you grow past your natural limits. Your natural size limits are well beyond his size unless you have some muscle wasting disease.

Learn to train and diet. Diet will be 80%. Good luck.
    So you thinks i can be a Wbff pro all naturally , I not so sure . and I know they aren't a miracle drug ...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleViking View Post
    I just want to tell you this before you do anything stupid. I have several friends who started even earlier than this, and I don't know a single one of them who doesn't regret it. You will amost certainly wish you could turn time back, it's going to kill your youth, please use this time to enjoy your life and study, starting using anabolics is just going to bring a whole lot of new problems into your life that you don't need at this age.
    Thank for your comment , but seriously ,what are the additional risks at this age , the risk of stopping the testo product ? yes but we can largely avoid it

LoL yes only stopping you ready production. That's like saying only cutting off one hand or foot. If you don't think so then you don't know much.

Tell the hundred of members who have had their natural test shut down for years or spent years trying to get it back just how easy it is.

If you become a fashion model it won't be because of steroids but there is a good chance steroids will keep you from becoming one.
    NACH3 likes this.

LoL yes only stopping you ready production. That's like saying only cutting off one hand or foot. If you don't think so then you don't know much.

Tell the hundred of members who have had their natural test shut down for years or spent years trying to get it back just how easy it is.

If you become a fashion model it won't be because of steroids but there is a good chance steroids will keep you from becoming one.
    I have not said it was not a serious problem but i said it can be avoid ( pct ) , and the risk of stopping the testo product is also present after this age , no ?

Quote Originally Posted by zedka
    I have not said it was not a serious problem but i said it can be avoid ( pct ) , and the risk of stopping the testo product is also present after this age , no ?
    The additional risk of cycling at a young age is that your HPTA is still developing.
    Shutting down your HPTA while it is developing can result in it never reaching its full potential.
    Thus you may end up with a lifetime peak testosterone level of 700 if you cycle but it might have reached 900 if you didn't cycle.
    Someone over the age of 25 already has a fully developed HPTA so they avoid this risk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The additional risk of cycling at a young age is that your HPTA is still developing.
    Shutting down your HPTA while it is developing can result in it never reaching its full potential.
    Thus you may end up with a lifetime peak testosterone level of 700 if you cycle but it might have reached 900 if you didn't cycle.
    Someone over the age of 25 already has a fully developed HPTA so they avoid this risk.
    Ok but imagine this happens, you can catch up testosterone with a testosterone prescription by the doctor to return to normal levels ? And you believe that it is possible to avoid this by making cycle with a low testosterone levels than levels usually given in a basic cycle? (It is possible that question is idiot )

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies
    Oki-Des likes this.

dfarre is offline Banned
    Why would you need steroids to look like that? It's all training and diet.
    AAAAAAAhaahahahahha. You serious?

Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post

Yes, unless your genetics suck. In that case he had better choose a different career.
    NACH3 likes this.

dfarre is offline Banned
    Yes, unless your genetics suck. In that case he had better choose a different career.
    I thought this forum was about truth. Maybe Frank Zane was natty too?

Frank Zane was big. The guy he posted and most male models are not big, only ripped and that's diet.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Frank Zane was big. The guy he posted and most male models are not big, only ripped and that's diet.
    Frank had one of the best builds back in the day(Arnold of course, Franco(lightest strongman ever @ 185) Ferrigno, etc

And yes most models are usually 190-210(maybe) lol and it's all diet/w/some supplementation...

And OP your getting all the right answers just not what you want to hear!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-12-2015 at 10:00 AM.

dfarre is offline Banned
    You're just teasing us now, right? Maybe you will say it's possible to bench 200kg natty too?
    Last edited by dfarre; 06-12-2015 at 10:12 AM.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    it is totally possible I benched 300lbs in high school with only a little over a year of lifting and I knew another guy who was benching 390 and he was 20 an we didn't even think about steroids at the time
    Last edited by djgreen; 06-12-2015 at 10:56 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    and the reason why I waited is I have read a lot of of people that never recover after a single cycle and you know what one of them is on this page dfarre is onley 25 and says he has the t levels of a 100 year old after his cycle and now wants to do TRT

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet will be 80%.

I have no idea how this still escapes people

I would actually say 90%
    NACH3 likes this.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Agreed ^^^^ the diet is the real magic. People just aren't disciplined to ride a diet long enough to see 100% of the results. Also there is the knowledge of proper nutrition and most lack that as well. Good news everything you need to know is on this forum now its up to you. Give it true run and see what your made of. Good luck!!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member

Diet, work ethic, diet, genetics, and did I mention diet? I believe that look is totally achievable naturally.

In my profile pic I am 100% natural, no PH no PEDs, and was my first attempt at getting stage ready with no help other than what I could find online.
    NACH3 likes this.

Don't you have a treen only cycle to run so you can suppress any and all your sexual desires?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You're just teasing us now, right? Maybe you will say it's possible to bench 200kg natty too?
    Quite possible w/great genetics!!! My pop benched 405 all natty(5'9" 195 yep under 200lbs buddy) - and in HS I was 1RM 320... Granted I weighed 190-95 but diet was still way off... Always had a good meals(just still have that little baby fat that follows you...

It seems b/c you can't do it - doesn't mean others can't naturally!!! Like DrewZ mentioned DIET/GENETICS.... Bring one a long way w/consistent training!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-12-2015 at 01:08 PM.
    Joco71 likes this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc

Eat 10 times a day for 1 month....just do it....gag that shit down.....if you cannot commit to 1 single month you're in the wrong game...in that month I promise you a fckuing cycle of whatever you want you will completely change your body....eat eat then eat some more...if you're not puking it back up you haven't eaten enough.....every 2 hours everyday and don't whine like a btich....be a man eat that shit and eat that shit clean

The most anabolic thing you can put in your body is real whole food....no shakes no supplements pressed for time get a rice cooker cook up a shit load of rice every night go to Sams and buy 30 cans of tuna....eat a cup of rice and a tin if tuna every 2 hours....22 grams protein 45 carbs.....don't be a psusy do it....I promise you results like you cannot imagine....that's what I ate twice today lol....here's a tip....low sodium soy sauce and bbq sauce Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0977.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	1,012.7 KB 
ID:	157602Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0976.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	974.3 KB 
ID:	157601
    marcus300, NACH3, Mr.BB and 1 others like this.

Blog Entries
    I don't think you'd need anymore than 2 years of good training and diet to look like your own version of him especially with your hormones bumpin at that age. By your own version i mean you can have probably similar bf% and weight according to your height that corresponds with his but your waist might not be as small but you might have better chest or something than him it's all about genetics when you're at same weight and bf% at same height

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnI64N7Uhoc

Eat 10 times a day for 1 month....just do it....gag that shit down.....if you cannot commit to 1 single month you're in the wrong game...in that month I promise you a fckuing cycle of whatever you want you will completely change your body....eat eat then eat some more...if you're not puking it back up you haven't eaten enough.....every 2 hours everyday and don't whine like a btich....be a man eat that shit and eat that shit clean

The most anabolic thing you can put in your body is real whole food....no shakes no supplements pressed for time get a rice cooker cook up a shit load of rice every night go to Sams and buy 30 cans of tuna....eat a cup of rice and a tin if tuna every 2 hours....22 grams protein 45 carbs.....don't be a psusy do it....I promise you results like you cannot imagine....that's what I ate twice today lol....here's a tip....low sodium soy sauce and bbq sauce Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0977.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	1,012.7 KB 
ID:	157602Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0976.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	974.3 KB 
ID:	157601
    Well fvkin said!!! EAT BIG TO GET BIG! Simple as that... If you follow the advice above you'll gain gain gain if your consistent!!!!

Edit** a rice cooker w/a steamer(for dense green veggies) is your best time saver! And it's all quick and packed w/nutrients - if you boil your veggies drink the water you boil them in b/c that's where most of your nutrients go)..,
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-12-2015 at 02:01 PM.
    DADDYDBOL likes this.

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    I waited until my late twenties. So glad I did. I recommend listening to the advice above.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by solesrch View Post
    I waited until my late twenties. So glad I did. I recommend listening to the advice above.
    I have many friends that cycled and competed in there early twenties(juicing in there teens - everyone of them has some sorta problem or on TRT HCG mono therapy etc) and I'm glad I waited till I was 28-29 to do so... Just really think about what your doing and understand it all(how and why you get shut down and the whole Endocrine system(it's very complex) ask ?'s after reading the stickies!

The young and Steroids

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-12-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

I wanted to add something to my previous statements. I was on my phone app and could only see the main picture of Nathan Mozango, none of the competition pictures. He is pretty good size and yes I'm sure he is using juice. His top pictures he looks 20 lbs lighter.

Also, most actual fashion models who work more than 1x a year arent nearly that big.

I wanted to add something to my previous statements. I was on my phone app and could only see the main picture of Nathan Mozango, none of the competition pictures. He is pretty good size and yes I'm sure he is using juice. His top pictures he looks 20 lbs lighter.

Also, most actual fashion models who work more than 1x a year arent nearly that big.
    Effectively I spoke to have the level it had at its wbff competition (the main picture of Nathan date about a year) . So will I be hardly possible to reach this level without gear ?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all, for any of us to be able to answer your questions properly we need to see a few photographs of you. I am sure if you look at all the guys in your high school without their shirts on, you would see a variety of body shapes. Some big, some small, some muscular and some fat. You cannot simply post a picture of a fairly big guy with a low body fat percentage and ask if you need steroids to look like that.
    There are a lot of people out there who do not use steroids properly to begin with, so even though they take them they will never look the guy in the picture you posted; ever. But, there are also very dedicated people who do look like that who have never used steroids. Therefore, taking steroids alone is certainly not the answer. The most important aspect is each persons individual level of dedication. But, dedication does not start with taking steroids. Dedication starts with building the best foundation possible. Once you have reached that level, then you should consider steroids. But, because you want it now shows a certain lack of dedication or understanding of the process overall. I am not trying to piss you off or insult you in any way. You are in the right place to learn if you are willing to do so. And, your best chance of ever looking like that guy, (depending on what you look like now) will have more to do with your dedication today in building the best natural frame you can without the use of steroids. And then, if needed, and when you have truly maxed out your natural potential, you can utilize steroids to push it further.

641 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 20 years and did one cycle of test with hcg and an AI and I can't get more than a semi and I have no sex drive. You take it for granted and feel invincible and I'm sure its going to be hard to convince you since Im sure I would of heard the effects and just say 'it won't happen to me'. I would do anything to have taken it back it was the worst dision in my life. Idk if this will last forever but just the thought of it makes me jump in my sleep at night and I'm sure ill have some form of PTSD even if I do get better. You have so much potential and you could honestly get that natty if you fix ur workouts and diet. Talk to your 30 year old self. He will go insane to convince you not to destroy your life. Don't end up like me, you have just started entering your prime this isn't the time to lose it all
    Mr.BB likes this.

641 is offline Junior Member
    Pm me we can Skype I feel like alot of teens that come on here feel like the older guys are just exaggerating and nothing will happen. I will show you how much it can fuk u up

This is what your weekly shopping cart should look like and your weekly food bill be......but this is just the start.....now go home cook that shit and eat it

There is no secret.....this is the secret.....food and training period
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i have some questions [ 18 - 19 yo ]-imag0987.jpg   i have some questions [ 18 - 19 yo ]-imag0984.jpg  

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Stop comparing yourself to other people and go for broke within your own limits. At 18-19 obviously the risks outweigh the rewards. So ask yourself, why do you want to do it anyways? What is the end goal? Do you assume that guys with great bodies get more women, more confidence etc.?

If your going to do anything, do it for yourself. The fact that you linked a guys facebook page that you "want to look like" and are willing to do anything to achieve is not healthy. Work on some inner game before you go down the road of changing yourself for other people.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    This is what your weekly shopping cart should look like and your weekly food bill be......but this is just the start.....now go home cook that shit and eat it There is no secret.....this is the secret.....food and training period
    I liked your little grocery list. Chicken. Beef. Hamburgers. Tuna fish. Eggs. Egg whites.....

I always make a list and then forget it at home. It's kinda the same food every week. Not sure why I bother with the make a list effort.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL View Post
    This is what your weekly shopping cart should look like and your weekly food bill be......but this is just the start.....now go home cook that shit and eat it

There is no secret.....this is the secret.....food and training period
    You dont want to watch any of the videos of what they put into burgers. Better to buy cheap meat and make your own hamburger. it's not all that hard, I use to do it especially after hunting. It's scary what they allow in hamburger, even the 90% lean. Google pink slime

boiwonder is offline New Member
    To however started the thread don't take steroids you don't need them, like others have said once you dedicate yourself to hitting your complete genetic maximum then use them thats if your still keen afterwards cause who knows mate you could only be a year away or even months before your body starts growing and your appetite is increased and test is higher then ever.

I'm 19 taken steroids before been on here asking the same stuff and if I took steroids when I wanted and not kept pushing naturally I wouldn't of hit my natural geneticpotential. I'm eating more training harder then ever and that's just holding off taking gear for 6months, I was mind blown just by waiting and still training the change my body is going through so hold off mate you don't need am!! Cause what you been waiting for could just be around the corner and if you Take steroids you can completely miss it and **** yourself up for life so wait mate keep doing what your doing. eat, sleep, train repeat!
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information