Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Lady lifter interested in starting var

thisgirllifts is offline Female Member

Lady lifter interested in starting var

Hi! I'm new here 25 female 5'5" 155lbs about 20% bf?(hasn't be measured in a while) I've been lifting heavy for the past 2 years, took a small break to compete figure last May, but power lifting is where I'd like to stay. I gain weight including muscle fairly easily with heavy lifting and a caloric surplus. But I'm researching to better understand how anavar could possibly help me gain more muscle mass and strength. I'd love to hear from women with similar goals and also those who have used anavar in the ladies forum. But while I wait to gain access, I'd also like to see what anyone else has to offer. I've been following quite a few threads on here and researching elsewhere, but I'd love as much information as I can get from all angles.

I'm currently using an oral contraceptive, so it's my understanding that to get better results I'll stop using that for the cycle at least. I lift heavy 4 times a week and do 20 minutes of low impact cardio 4-5 times a week. (I tried to include a photo only to reference the kind of weight I've been able to gain with just heavier weights and better diet over the past year or so, but was unsuccessful). Maybe Anavar can get me to the next level? I appreciate the time

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Be careful - make sure it's 100% var.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should here from one of our top ladies soon to help with further questions and advice.

As noted above, it's important to make sure what you have is legit. A lot of anavar is faked with tbol or dbol because they are cheap compared to var and most wont/cant tell the difference but with women the difference would not be good.

Thanks guys for the responses. Thankfully I have a reputable pharmaceutical company as a source. I still might get a test kit anyway just as an added precaution.

If it were me, unless it was coming from a Local pharmaceutical company I would test it. Most of the online pharmaceutical companies are not legit. It's just a nice looking fancy website with pictures of people wearing white lab coats. lol

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Why is Anavar so easily faked if it's so expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Why is Anavar so easily faked if it's so expensive?
    Because var, Tbol and Dbol have similar type texture and the melting points and they cost 1/5 the cost but very different if you are female.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because var, Tbol and Dbol have similar type texture and the melting points and they cost 1/5 the cost but very different if you are female.
    If it were me(I have a test kit also) I would definitely Labmax it! If it's not RX I don't trust anything(even 'dude' hasn't ever steered me wrong.... And I've used his var several times... Just easier on the mind too! So it can be done but your health is número uno! Health first!

GL w/your results!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-13-2015 at 05:28 AM.
    lovbyts and Oki-Des like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by thisgirllifts
    Hi! I'm new here 25 female 5'5" 155lbs about 20% bf?(hasn't be measured in a while) I've been lifting heavy for the past 2 years, took a small break to compete figure last May, but power lifting is where I'd like to stay. I gain weight including muscle fairly easily with heavy lifting and a caloric surplus. But I'm researching to better understand how anavar could possibly help me gain more muscle mass and strength. I'd love to hear from women with similar goals and also those who have used anavar in the ladies forum. But while I wait to gain access, I'd also like to see what anyone else has to offer. I've been following quite a few threads on here and researching elsewhere, but I'd love as much information as I can get from all angles. I'm currently using an oral contraceptive, so it's my understanding that to get better results I'll stop using that for the cycle at least. I lift heavy 4 times a week and do 20 minutes of low impact cardio 4-5 times a week. (I tried to include a photo only to reference the kind of weight I've been able to gain with just heavier weights and better diet over the past year or so, but was unsuccessful). Maybe Anavar can get me to the next level? I appreciate the time
    Yes it can depending on your diet!!! U will notice quicker recovery and can lift heavier. It's awesome once that kicks in! Took about 9 days till I started to notice.

Re birth control. That's always at odds with AAS due to estrogen however once u come off var the water will disappear. It's not necessary to stop bcp during cycles however you can have spotting.

U understand the sides and dosing?
    NACH3 likes this.

Thanks GirlyGymRat! I've been on a slight calorie deficit to lose fat gradually and I am planning on keeping that. And thanks for the response with the birth control, and the water retention was what I assumed would be the reason to question whether I'd wanna take it at the same time. I have definitely made myself knowledgeable of the sides that are possible and I'm accepting of the risks. As far as dosing, I know that I want to be at 10mg a day. Although, I am wondering if I should start out with 5mg and then go to 10?

Thanks GirlyGymRat! I've been on a slight calorie deficit to lose fat gradually and I am planning on keeping that. And thanks for the response with the birth control, and the water retention was what I assumed would be the reason to question whether I'd wanna take it at the same time. I have definitely made myself knowledgeable of the sides that are possible and I'm accepting of the risks. As far as dosing, I know that I want to be at 10mg a day. Although, I am wondering if I should start out with 5mg and then go to 10?
    With var more doesn't translate to better results. Start out at 5 for week or so and bump up to 10 split dose. Hold there and train hard and heavy. You will absolutely enjoy being able to push more iron with less fatigue and quicker recovery.

You can run var for 10-12 weeks. 14 tops. Most ppl don't know that and will tell u 6-8 weeks. If you are doing well at 6 weeks, tolerating the sides, I would cycle longer.

I got a yeast infection within the first week. Also oily hair and skin which I am dry most of time. Can easily go 5 days without waking my hair - that dry. I had a few more blemishes but not acne breakout. I was on birth control pills. I stopped them cuz did not like the weight gain on them.
    Moved to cervical cap.

My diet was not perfect therefor my results not perfect. I also think my bf% was too high to start. My new strategy is to diet down until plateau. Increase cardio until hit another plateau and then lay in the AAS. At that point I should be low enough to realize the results!
    thisgirllifts and KJM7 like this.

Btw. My next cycle will be primo.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Btw. My next cycle will be primo.
    One of my favorites to stack! Great quality gains!!!!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would rec 5mg ed for around 8 weeks IMO is all goes well. maybe 10mg eventually, but don't push it too much.
    I LOVE var, but im a guy and dose pretty high. but love the compound : P
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    But d-bol and Anavar are very different compounds, right? Why would UGLs risk business by manufacturing bunk Anavar? Wouldn't it make sense to get the real thing if it's so in demand?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I would rec 5mg ed for around 8 weeks IMO is all goes well. maybe 10mg eventually, but don't push it too much.
    I LOVE var, but im a guy and dose pretty high. but love the compound : P
    What do you love about Anavar out of interest?
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978
    But d-bol and Anavar are very different compounds, right? Why would UGLs risk business by manufacturing bunk Anavar? Wouldn't it make sense to get the real thing if it's so in demand?
    My first batch was dBol . I took 2.5mg and gained 7 lbs over f night. All water. Took 4 days of water flushing to rid excess water. I never ordered from them again. If they can sell a cycle or two or three to every person they are making $$$. Throw in some good gear to keep us guessing. Criminal!!!!!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear GGR, At least you knew your body well enough to notice the sides(very different affect don't know how anyone wouldnt notice some water retention)?!

They have close to the same melting points and d-Bol is like 1/5 of the price to make then real var, but real var is a great compound!!!

Cool, I was definitely thinking that starting with 5 would be best since this is my first. I'll go to 10 after that first week. It's gonna be great to keep gaining. I'm pushing my lifts to go up about 5lbs a week right now. Some weeks I hit that, sometimes it takes another week especially since I'm on a caloric deficit. So I'm looking forward to push further than 5lbs.

And 6 weeks is a good number of weeks so I can see where I'm at. I think the only reason I'd stay on BC is because it controls any breakouts I may have. But, then again, I won't know how much water it'll make me hold til I see it myself. I wash my hair every other day or 2 just because of training hard, so hopefully I'll be able to maintain that, otherwise everyday isn't gonna make or break me if it's necessary. Did you notice any loss of hair while you cycle?

I've been working with sticking to my macros as far as diet goes. This has helped quite a bit as the process of moving to a new state made it hard for me to eat enough. But I'm finally getting back on track and gained back a little strength and size. I've been used to drinking about a gallon of water a day, will using var demand more water? Hydration is one thing I haven't really seen many people talk about when using it.

I had minor hair loss. There's shampoo to help with that if becomes problematic. Same stuff used by cancer patients.

Water. Just keep well hydrated. I didn't have to make any adjustments but I was drinking 100 plus oz a day.
    thisgirllifts likes this.

Thanks for all the helpful tips! I'll keep you all posted

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop
    I would rec 5mg ed for around 8 weeks IMO is all goes well. maybe 10mg eventually, but don't push it too much. I LOVE var, but im a guy and dose pretty high. but love the compound : P

Hi bro, if the Var is from a compound pharmacy what does would u recommend for men? My doctor who gave the prescription told me 40mg a day is plenty, right now I've got 180 caps at 20mg a caps how should I do it? I'm stack with 500mg test e (Bayer's product)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    Hi bro, if the Var is from a compound pharmacy what does would u recommend for men? My doctor who gave the prescription told me 40mg a day is plenty, right now I've got 180 caps at 20mg a caps how should I do it? I'm stack with 500mg test e (Bayer's product)
    Since this was a Females thread next time please start your own.... I get it... Probly just put in a search... No biggie just for future reference.

But to answer your question(that's awsome you got real RX var) I would start w/60mgs and see how you feel.. I've ran up to 100mgs b4 and its a great compound!

Since your already here, what do you plan to do(frontload it or backload it?? I've always preferred to backload my Orals to finish strong and while your bf is going down... What is your current bf/height/weight??

shane24 is offline New Member
    My wife did a 8 week cycle of var 10mg a day and had huge strength gains and gained about 15lbs of muscle

I can hope that my cycle is as productive as your wife's!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Since this was a Females thread next time please start your own.... I get it... Probly just put in a search... No biggie just for future reference. But to answer your question(that's awsome you got real RX var) I would start w/60mgs and see how you feel.. I've ran up to 100mgs b4 and its a great compound! Since your already here, what do you plan to do(frontload it or backload it?? I've always preferred to backload my Orals to finish strong and while your bf is going down... What is your current bf/height/weight??

Thanks for answering,just thought its a quick question didn't want to waste others attention as your already on the point.

I'm 175cm(5"9), 83kg(180lbs) body fat is 18% want to start in June, so I'll lower my bf% as much as possible. I've got 20ml peptide 30ml test e(loaded in syringe already) and 180 caps of Var, I probably can get more stuff as Ive got another appointment with the doctor in 6 weeks. So what do you recommend bro?

Thanks

Since this was a Females thread next time please start your own.... I get it... Probly just put in a search... No biggie just for future reference. But to answer your question(that's awsome you got real RX var) I would start w/60mgs and see how you feel.. I've ran up to 100mgs b4 and its a great compound! Since your already here, what do you plan to do(frontload it or backload it?? I've always preferred to backload my Orals to finish strong and while your bf is going down... What is your current bf/height/weight??

Oh yea, I want to back loaded, just don't know how much it would last at what does, doc said 40mg is plenty but ppl always recommend 60-100mg

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for answering,just thought its a quick question didn't want to waste others attention as your already on the point.

I'm 175cm(5"9), 83kg(180lbs) body fat is 18% want to start in June, so I'll lower my bf% as much as possible. I've got 20ml peptide 30ml test e(loaded in syringe already) and 180 caps of Var, I probably can get more stuff as Ive got another appointment with the doctor in 6 weeks. So what do you recommend bro?

Thanks
    June gives you plenty of time to drop your bf down(I would shoot for 12% or lower to see the hardening/strength effects of the var)!!! So firstly try and get that down(caloric deficit, carb cycling - I prefer this method but have used both)... Get your diet on point and by doing this(priming for your cycle allows you to go into the cycle like a dried up sponge ready to soak up water) same affect on the body)

And back loading is the way I'd go(var is mild on the liver but still take some. NAC for prevention) and run it up to 6-8 wks 8 being the max...

I would try your var at 40for a wk..but I can see that going up to 60 in no time... Us this your first blast?? Are you on trt??

June gives you plenty of time to drop your bf down(I would shoot for 12% or lower to see the hardening/strength effects of the var)!!! So firstly try and get that down(caloric deficit, carb cycling - I prefer this method but have used both)... Get your diet on point and by doing this(priming for your cycle allows you to go into the cycle like a dried up sponge ready to soak up water) same affect on the body) And back loading is the way I'd go(var is mild on the liver but still take some. NAC for prevention) and run it up to 6-8 wks 8 being the max... I would try your var at 40for a wk..but I can see that going up to 60 in no time... Us this your first blast?? Are you on trt??

Thanks for reply mate. I'll try with your method. Yes, I'm on TRT, this place is called anti ageing and sports medicine clinic, so they do proscribe primo Anavar (as long as for Human use) they also quit flexible, I'll probably go back and ask for some more Var just in case. The doctor said with 40mg a day, I'm good to use it 3 month straight.

Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for reply mate. I'll try with your method. Yes, I'm on TRT, this place is called anti ageing and sports medicine clinic, so they do proscribe primo Anavar (as long as for Human use) they also quit flexible, I'll probably go back and ask for some more Var just in case. The doctor said with 40mg a day, I'm good to use it 3 month straight.

Thanks
    Shiat... Once you get your bf down to sub 12... Get that RX Primo!!! It's a great quality gainer!! I love stacking primo w/prop/var(backloaded) that was my previous 2 cycles but I wanted to be more lean(my diet isn't like it is now) so this cycle atm, is by far my favorite... If they prescribe those for human use, I'm sure they also do Deca (Nandrolone ) if you have joint issues push for that too!

Not all this cycle lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Just like a guy - keep your diet clean & heavy(if you wanna gain). Ramp your dose, start at 5-10mg per day. Give it a week - then ramp it up

As far as the Var itself - for all females I recommend the same thing < human grade only. It's just faked way too often.

What do you love about Anavar out of interest?
    I love the fullness and pump from var and the fact I feel like its sides free for me. It gives a slightly chiseled look to muscle (if BF low enough) and I feel like the gains ( although small) are of very high quality. I also feel it aids in fatloss overall but specially in the gut area ( with good diet ofcourse)

the only thing i dont like is the cost...

my fav compounds:
    Teste
    deca
    maste
    Anavar
    *tren is ok, but i prefer maste over it now since it feels sides free to me*
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thisgirllifts View Post
    Cool, I was definitely thinking that starting with 5 would be best since this is my first. I'll go to 10 after that first week. It's gonna be great to keep gaining. I'm pushing my lifts to go up about 5lbs a week right now. Some weeks I hit that, sometimes it takes another week especially since I'm on a caloric deficit. So I'm looking forward to push further than 5lbs.

And 6 weeks is a good number of weeks so I can see where I'm at. I think the only reason I'd stay on BC is because it controls any breakouts I may have. But, then again, I won't know how much water it'll make me hold til I see it myself. I wash my hair every other day or 2 just because of training hard, so hopefully I'll be able to maintain that, otherwise everyday isn't gonna make or break me if it's necessary. Did you notice any loss of hair while you cycle?

I've been working with sticking to my macros as far as diet goes. This has helped quite a bit as the process of moving to a new state made it hard for me to eat enough. But I'm finally getting back on track and gained back a little strength and size. I've been used to drinking about a gallon of water a day, will using var demand more water? Hydration is one thing I haven't really seen many people talk about when using it.
    I would keep water intake high, no less than one gal. i would say 1.5-2gal but just keep a cup going into your body every couple hrs IMO.
    I also HIGHLY rec stacking it with creatine, its got a gret synergy, even just 1-2g ed of creatine mono ( i rec not more than 5g ed imo) . say 2g am, 2g pm? if you think you have more water than youd like then 1g 2x a day id rec atleast. not a must but its great with var and its cheap and safe. 1-2g taurine ed too i would rec ; )
    thisgirllifts likes this.

Hey, thanks for the suggestions! I really appreciate all that I'm getting form everyone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150124_122541.jpg 
Views:	375 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	156568

Here's the photo I was trying to upload before! Like I said, I'm at 155 now. But I can gain fairly easily when I eat more. Anavar has been ordered and a test kit will be ordered too in the next couple days. Looking forward to the progress I can make once I start.

Sounds good. Will you be starting a log in member experiences I hope I hope.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    You looklike you made nice progress thus far so keep repping

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

I would definitely consider starting a log in member experiences!

mind&muscle is offline Associate Member
    What lab did you use. Anavar is faked a lot be careful!

I would definitely consider starting a log in member experiences!
    Awesome. . Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information