Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: Test Prop vs Test Enth (difference on physique)

symphonyofdreams is offline Junior Member

Test Prop vs Test Enth (difference on physique)

Is the difference that much in terms of physique quality? I've always heard use prop for contests or to look your best for summer or whatever. Lets say you used equal amounts of each at the 8 percent body how significant is the difference with no other compounds mixed in?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh yeah huge difference, just like eating T-bone vs Filet Mignon or Backed potato vs Mashed.
    clarky., 641 and NACH3 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by symphonyofdreams View Post
    Is the difference that much in terms of physique quality? I've always heard use prop for contests or to look your best for summer or whatever. Lets say you used equal amounts of each at the 8 percent body how significant is the difference with no other compounds mixed in?
    No test is test the only difference is the ester.

well then why does every bodybuilder or physique competitor switch to text prop before contests?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    well then why does every bodybuilder or physique competitor switch to text prop before contests?
    They dont do it all...

Prop is short lived so if they are ina tested fed they stop closer to the meet switch for base and stop the day before being tested and the pass.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    They dont do it all...

Prop is short lived so if they are ina tested fed they stop closer to the meet switch for base and stop the day before being tested and the pass.

Interesting, i was under the impression that the longer the ester of test the more bloat one would have therefore effecting physique quality. I guess i'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by symphonyofdreams
    I believe some use test P because some stop using test a week before the show to try to get dry.
    With test E or C you would have to stop 3 weeks outs.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Because you are talking to people who don't know and only trying to impress you. Bloat is about diet. You can cut even on DECA .

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because you are talking to people who don't know and only trying to impress you. Bloat is about diet. You can cut even on DECA.

ya i've seen people 3 weeks out even on dbol and they're shredded and fairly dry looking. so really it's about diet and body fat.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Because you are talking to people who don't know and only trying to impress you. Bloat is about diet. You can cut even on DECA.
    I'll add one can cut on pretty much any compound out there - as long as your diet is on point and water, water water - the more you drink the more you expell!

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    They do it so they have the option to cut the testp out a week before show if they are holding some water. 3-4 days unlike testE or C 10-14 days before its "out of ur system".
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information