Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SonofBragi25
  • 1 Post By SonofBragi25
  • 1 Post By SonofBragi25

Thread: Navigating New Products

SonofBragi25 is offline New Member

Navigating New Products

Hey everyone,

I've been doing research on aas use in a variety of different situations since high school, and have come here for years to read the forums before actually making this account. I feel like it's been the same types since the very beginning (the standard test mixes, dbol , var, etc etc), and even though quality of the legit products have improved, the products themselves have remained the same for the most part.

Lately, within the past 6 months or so, I've come back to improve my knowledge and maybe start a cycle in the future, as I'm 25 now and really took the advice to heart when I read the young and steroids a while back. I'm noticing a few new/new to me products (forgive me, I can't recall any scientific name atm) in my local market I have never heard of, and I'm just wondering if the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach is the best way to go before I start trying things? Is there a reason why new products aren't coming out all the time, or that new concoctions are coming out now?

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Disregard the product name, look at the active ingredient.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Test only first cycle anyway don't worry about fancy stuff

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may be referring to HCG ? There has been a lot of new information learned the last few years especially in regards to recover (PCT) and how to keep everything working like it should on cycle.

One of the key issues use to be worrying about going sterile and HCG is the key to keeping that from happening.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...njections.html
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-13-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Yeah no so much the product names that are different, but the ingredients themselves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You may be referring to HCG ? There has been a lot of new information learned the last few years especially in regards to recover (PCT) and how to keep everything working like it should on cycle.

One of the key issues use to be worrying about going sterile and HCG is the key to keeping that from happening.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...njections.html
    Yeah HCG is a fairly new concept for me, as well as anything to do with sub q. I feel like it's easy to screw up?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Yeah wanting to go Test E only first go round.

Quote Originally Posted by SonofBragi25 View Post
    Yeah HCG is a fairly new concept for me, as well as anything to do with sub q. I feel like it's easy to screw up?
    Easier to screw up not using it on cycle. You have to just realize it's as important as any other aspect of the cycle.

Easier to screw up not using it on cycle. You have to just realize it's as important as any other aspect of the cycle.
    Looks like I have some more reading to do then. Thanks!
    lovbyts likes this.

Looks like I have some more reading to do then. Thanks!
    Just read through the links I provided a couple of times and you should get the idea.

Just read through the links I provided a couple of times and you should get the idea.
    Those articles you posted sent me down quite the rabbit hole lol. Austinite is a friggen human encyclopedia. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
    lovbyts likes this.

Those articles you posted sent me down quite the rabbit hole lol. Austinite is a friggen human encyclopedia. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!
    Yes and the problem is it just keeps getting deeper. The more you learn the more you realize there is to learn. It can get quite involved. Not nearly as simple as a lot of people would like to think it is. You know the old saying about pushing old memories out to make room for new? I have honestly read some older post and thought that's not a bad idea before realizing they were my post. LOL

Yes and the problem is it just keeps getting deeper. The more you learn the more you realize there is to learn. It can get quite involved. Not nearly as simple as a lot of people would like to think it is. You know the old saying about pushing old memories out to make room for new? I have honestly read some older post and thought that's not a bad idea before realizing they were my post. LOL
    LOL that's actually hilarious :P forgotten more than you know it seems.
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information