Thread: insomnia

gnarliesheen is offline New Member

insomnia

I'm currently running a test 500/week and anavar 40mg/daily stack. On the test alone I can sleep okay, though the overheating issue is a bit rough. With the anavar I noticed I get to the point of sleeping then wake up and it's repeated over and over all night. Has anyone ever had this issue? Or is it all in my head. I've been on it about 3 weeks, and the first week I slept fine, but it's getting worse every day (For example it's 6 am right now and I've yet to sleep). Any help on this anyone?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You made need to reduce the amount of var you are taking. Have you tried taking Benadryl to help you sleep? When I have a lot of anxiety it's difficult for me to sleep. When this happens I usually take ketotifen or somatomax.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarliesheen
    I'm currently running a test 500/week and anavar 40mg/daily stack. On the test alone I can sleep okay, though the overheating issue is a bit rough. With the anavar I noticed I get to the point of sleeping then wake up and it's repeated over and over all night. Has anyone ever had this issue? Or is it all in my head. I've been on it about 3 weeks, and the first week I slept fine, but it's getting worse every day (For example it's 6 am right now and I've yet to sleep). Any help on this anyone?
    Some ppl get insomnia from var.

are u splitting your var dosage1/2 in am and 1/2 in pm? If so, take second dosage before 3 pm.

U may also need a sleep aid while on var.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree with numbere, take some Benadryl, should knock you out and keep you out. Start low 12.5 mg (half a tablet) and increase PRN.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information