• 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By NotNATTY
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By NotNATTY

Thread: 21 N ready to jab!!??? test e basic

NotNATTY is offline New Member

21 N ready to jab!!??? test e basic

As title says
    Im 21 years of age been natty for awhile now and i think im ready to jab..(i know its advised to jab from 26-30yo)

I'm 84KG 15% BF 5'8

TEST E CYCLE<---- Just your basic starters test e cycle nothing extreme
    1-12TEST E @500mg weekly (250mg every 3days)
    1-12HCG ( 500iu weekly every 3days)
    1-14 AI ( untill i start PCT ) Arimidex 0.25mg every other day...

PCT <-----
    Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20

Been natty for awhile now and thinking im ready for A cycle im willing to Just CYCLE not blast ( time on = time off )
    I see many 21yo even younger on 19nors etc so would TEST E be that harsh on my body??

Ive done abit of reading and really am considering to jab test E!
    i would like to learn for you guys past experience !

THANKS IN ADVANCED
    Last edited by NotNATTY; 06-13-2015 at 09:08 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long is a while? How long have you really been lifting 5x a week?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    All we here can say is wait not everybody listens but some do if you use our serch bar you will find threads where ppl around your age younger and a tad older have really messed there selfs up.
    There have been ppl the same as you came here for help/advice and changed there minds once they learn what the dangers are they stayed educated them selfs and are doing great with there training and thankful for tge advice. Nutrition and hard training is what you want the now not what you want tk here but hey life is not always fair to us eh good luck on what you decide.

Blog Entries
    I think you should post some pictures

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    If your 5"8 84kg 15% 21yo I reckon you don't need steroids , at least not now, or your bf% is not accurate

641 is offline Junior Member
    Dude read every page on these forums and its the same fuking story. Some 20 year old wants to do a single cycle and they are months post pct and have extreme sexual dysfunction. Im 20 and literally just did ur cycle (expect with aro) and it is the biggest mistake in my life ur too young to fuk up ur life. Ur such a dumbass but u really don't know I say pretend your talking to ur 30 year old self. We both know he would say it was one of the worst decisions u ever made and you'll fantasize about never having taken it becuz of how fuk up ull be. I thought I was gonna do a just a single cycle and put this behide me and continue my life. These problems follow yu for life you'll spend ur days on these forums just trying to get normal and put this behide you. You can still make an impressive body natty and unless ur trying to go Mr Olympia, why even do it? You have one life don't live the rest of it in regret

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    If your 5"8 84kg 15% 21yo I reckon you don't need steroids, at least not now, or your bf% is not accurate
    I would be leading more towards the BF% not being as accurate.. Hence the wanting to cycle at such a young age

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtheman100 View Post
    I would be leading more towards the BF% not being as accurate.. Hence the wanting to cycle at such a young age
    I agree - dial your diet/training routine down pack... There's always room for improvement in your diet(mine too)... W/out a good diet you'll be very unsuccessful w/your 'wanting to go on now'

W/those stats it's truly best to wait(that goes for anyone your age) all my buddies who started cycling in there teens/early 20's(18-22) are all on somekind of HRT or hCG monotherapy or restarts to try and get their HPTA started back b4 going on TRT - you've got plenty of people telling you why - your not fully matured(HPTA - endocrine system - it's extremely difficult to know it/understand it/and know how it works etc -

You've got a good base - but I'm assuming your diet can be made better and still you can grow... Start reading now so Then at 25 your ready and im telling you you'll be much more successful as the lower bf you have the better your cycle will be(diet depending) - we're all gonna tell you not to b/c it's the safest and correct way! Be patient and you will grow in width still learn the magic(diet -80-90% of everything) training then supplementation GL and I really hope you reconsider!!!
    NotNATTY likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Perhaps when you're mature enough to type in propper english, you'll be old enough for your first cycle... Hard to take you seriously, after reading the first 3 "words" of your post.
    Simon1972 likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I'm going ahead and say he is trolling because he hasn't been back on the reply to anyone's comments.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    I'm going ahead and say he is trolling because he hasn't been back on the reply to anyone's comments.
    Trolling for what sources?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdil511 View Post
    Trolling for what sources?
    No, just trolling in the regular sense. Getting a rise out of us.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 06-13-2015 at 02:58 PM.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte
    No, just rolling in the regular sense. Getting a rise out of us.
    Ah I see well thanks for wasting time.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

Exactly!

done a dexa scan and im sure its accurate

Im not trolling dude.... its a serious question
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    ohh wow thanks for that advice might stick with it hey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Perhaps when you're mature enough to type in propper english, you'll be old enough for your first cycle... Hard to take you seriously, after reading the first 3 "words" of your post.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Diet and training is down pat
    doing a push pull legs hyper/power routine
    and counting all my macros since ive started lifting pretty dedicated and want to complete one day

thanks for the advice man means alot!!!!
    ill read more threads on what you just explained and try and understand it all
    thanks once again pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I agree - dial your diet/training routine down pack... There's always room for improvement in your diet(mine too)... W/out a good diet you'll be very unsuccessful w/your 'wanting to go on now'

W/those stats it's truly best to wait(that goes for anyone your age) all my buddies who started cycling in there teens/early 20's(18-22) are all on somekind of HRT or hCG monotherapy or restarts to try and get their HPTA started back b4 going on TRT - you've got plenty of people telling you why - your not fully matured(HPTA - endocrine system - it's extremely difficult to know it/understand it/and know how it works etc -

You've got a good base - but I'm assuming your diet can be made better and still you can grow... Start reading now so Then at 25 your ready and im telling you you'll be much more successful as the lower bf you have the better your cycle will be(diet depending) - we're all gonna tell you not to b/c it's the safest and correct way! Be patient and you will grow in width still learn the magic(diet -80-90% of everything) training then supplementation GL and I really hope you reconsider!!!
    Last edited by NotNATTY; 06-13-2015 at 09:14 PM.

This is all the pics ive got at this stage

Back pic is the most recent was 3weeks ago.
    And arms was couple months back when i was finishing up my bulk.
    nothing special but yes i am a skinny natural....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatt.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	157623Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0201.JPG 
Views:	172 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	157624
    Last edited by NotNATTY; 06-13-2015 at 09:32 PM.

I'm 83.6KG on a deficit atm.

I think you have a lot more solid muscle you can put on easily natty before cycle. Your base is not bad and your body fat is OK/borderline but still genetically you should be able to put on a lot more size without needing to cycle yet.
    NotNATTY likes this.

cheers for that advice mate.
    i guess ill wait till 26 and just blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think you have a lot more solid muscle you can put on easily natty before cycle. Your base is not bad and your body fat is OK/borderline but still genetically you should be able to put on a lot more size without needing to cycle yet.

Quote Originally Posted by NotNATTY View Post
    cheers for that advice mate.
    i guess ill wait till 26 and just blast tren/prop lol...
    LOL, yeah doesnt mater if you are 18, 25, 40 or 60, 1st cycle test only. You wont regret waiting or doing it right the 1st time.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I like the hand crank coffee grinders, in the background...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I definitely agree, solid base thus far, can easily add muscle(drop bf) while natty! We can all use a more strict/better/or tweaked diet for the better... We're always trying new ways etc, just eat BIG/CLEAN! You'll gain!

Also, post up what your normal day is as far as meals go(in the diet section it's fantastic) ex
    Meal 1. 8egg whites, oatmeal(whey in it)or a shake, OJ(or some fruit upon waking) to break your nightly fast!
    Etc
    Etc (6-8 meals a day)

What's your macro split(40/40/20/. 50/30/20. High P low C high F)? We al react differently - but me personally I like 40/40/20 45/35/20(or lower on Fs) but I've been upping Fs recently b/c I'm burning so much fuel...

I bulked upto 20% bf i was planning to cut down to 12% and start a cycle but mind has changed !! currently at 15ish

these photos were couple weeks back pal

here are my current macros on a deficit
    p184.9 =739.6cal
    f86.1 = 774.9cal
    c215.7 = 862.8cal
    = 2377.3cal
    dropping just under 500grams a week

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I definitely agree, solid base thus far, can easily add muscle(drop bf) while natty! We can all use a more strict/better/or tweaked diet for the better... We're always trying new ways etc, just eat BIG/CLEAN! You'll gain!

Also, post up what your normal day is as far as meals go(in the diet section it's fantastic) ex
    Meal 1. 8egg whites, oatmeal(whey in it)or a shake, OJ(or some fruit upon waking) to break your nightly fast!
    Etc
    Etc (6-8 meals a day)

What's your macro split(40/40/20/. 50/30/20. High P low C high F)? We al react differently - but me personally I like 40/40/20 45/35/20(or lower on Fs) but I've been upping Fs recently b/c I'm burning so much fuel...
    Last edited by NotNATTY; 06-14-2015 at 07:35 PM.

hahaha i know i know just kidding dudee.
    thanks for your advice mate much appreciated!!!!
    LOL, yeah doesnt mater if you are 18, 25, 40 or 60, 1st cycle test only. You wont regret waiting or doing it right the 1st time.

thanks they were once my grandmothers from Italy
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    I like the hand crank coffee grinders, in the background...
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information