Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Avi3510
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat

Thread: idiot

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member

idiot

So I have this genius friend of mine who takes no suggestions of mine and has gotten himself into something I don't have an answer for. Went through a guy and got a bottle of test, then when I told him he was gonna need at least three for a cycle he went and got two more. The only problem is the first was proponate, and the second and third are enanthate . He is halfway through the proponate, pinning .5 ml ed. What should i tell him to do? He is dead set on doing this even without the training experience or any knowledge of his own. I have told him over and over I don't recommend he even start till he trains more and educates himself, but now I just don't want him to get hurt. Thanks in advance for any help

Blog Entries
    Let him learn the hard way and then give him the link to this website when he f*cks himself up so he can come crying to the same people advising him against doing what he selfishly wanted to do..And if he doesn't f*ck himself up he's gonna look like shit anyway...Good riddens to him

I gave him the link a while ago, told him to read austinites work and he didn't. I guess you're right, you can lead a horse to water . . . So if he asks me what to do should I tell him to abort? He has Nolva and Clom on hand, he at least listened to that.
    lovbyts likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Some people just don't understand the seriousness of doing this SAFELY/and SUCCESSFULLY - but just as mentioned give em the site - if he thinks he's ready(& he's obviously not close to knowing what to do) then you've done all you can - hopefully he'll join and realize he's not up to date on much of anything!

Is he takin an AI/hCG on cycle etc... Pct protocol - all these should be on hand already! Always have everything you need +... How old is he??

He's either 28 or 29. He's very thin, 6'2 probably 180. He just got adex started today I guess but he's already been pinning prop for roughly a week. He has Nolva and Clom on hand as well. He has no source for hcg because I refused to help him because I told him he wasn't ready. He plans on starting the enanthate a week before the prope runs out. I wasn't sure what to tell him.

tectime is offline Member
    Help your buddy out now dude! He's a grown man, he's already started if you can't convince him to get more knowledge..... Then help him. Hook him up with the hcg , explain to him how to use it, don't leave a brother swinging man. If he wont research by himself do it with him you both will learn a lot together. His timing although a simple decision of when to start the eth shows may be he has at least thought about some of it. But mainly help don't harm

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Help your buddy out now dude! He's a grown man, he's already started if you can't convince him to get more knowledge..... Then help him. Hook him up with the hcg, explain to him how to use it, don't leave a brother swinging man. If he wont research by himself do it with him you both will learn a lot together. His timing although a simple decision of when to start the eth shows may be he has at least thought about some of it. But mainly help don't harm
    Well said... It's unfortunate that some people just don't think this all the way through... With that said, like tec mentioned, help em/help each other grow in knowledge - there's always something new to learn(I learn something new everyday) and it'll always be that way! GL to you and him, at least your trying everything you can do - now just be by his side - and if he won't take your advice(grab em and tell em he's gonna harm himself if he doesn't listen)... I very much respect what your doing! Don't give up on em - & if he's smart he won't give up on you!

Help your buddy out now dude! He's a grown man, he's already started if you can't convince him to get more knowledge..... Then help him. Hook him up with the hcg, explain to him how to use it, don't leave a brother swinging man. If he wont research by himself do it with him you both will learn a lot together. His timing although a simple decision of when to start the eth shows may be he has at least thought about some of it. But mainly help don't harm
    Well, I didn't want to admit it, but I told him that about the enanthate , starting it then I mean. Then I realized I wasn't really sure and wanted to see what you guys thought. I will help him. Thanks for your opinions. I was hesitant to helping him because he was rushing things, but you're right. In the end, the important thing is helping him, and we can all learn things. I am forever grateful for this forum.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    Well, I didn't want to admit it, but I told him that about the enanthate, starting it then I mean. Then I realized I wasn't really sure and wanted to see what you guys thought. I will help him. Thanks for your opinions. I was hesitant to helping him because he was rushing things, but you're right. In the end, the important thing is helping him, and we can all learn things. I am forever grateful for this forum.
    I wish I found it so much longer ago(this forum) - it's members(here/us) go above beyond to ensure safety first! It's saved many people from damaging themselves... Good job on making the right decision - see if he'll make an account, too

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He is screwed either way the only way to keep his test peeking would be to start pinning the test e before his prop is gone so it kicks in before the prop is gone. But without the proper cycle support and pct he is going to learn the hard way.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    ehm, I don't really see any problem. he starts out with prop and goes on with enth. he has clomid and nolva on hand. I don't see all that hype that he will screw up himself etc... you told he got adex, which is not even mandatory, for such a cycle. I personally would take both ai and hcg . I think he will get great results if he trains and eats right. and I don't think he will damage himself.

PS: IMO you did it right to give him enth instead of prop, its easier to handle. he could mix both and make some home made sust

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    He is screwed either way the only way to keep his test peeking would be to start pinning the test e before his prop is gone so it kicks in before the prop is gone. But without the proper cycle support and pct he is going to learn the hard way.
    Imo, I woulda used the ethenate first, and backloaded the prop to finish(only b/c he doesn't have enough) but he does need more gear...

OP how many prop/E does he have total?

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    ehm, I don't really see any problem. he starts out with prop and goes on with enth. he has clomid and nolva on hand. I don't see all that hype that he will screw up himself etc... you told he got adex, which is not even mandatory, for such a cycle. I personally would take both ai and hcg. I think he will get great results if he trains and eats right. and I don't think he will damage himself. PS: IMO you did it right to give him enth instead of prop, its easier to handle. he could mix both and make some home made sust

Good post man . Really ! Cause he's fine so far! I wouldn't mix them but I would pull up the prop and pull up the eth in the same barrel. That way he knows for sure how much of each he's injecting. And that might be what you meant by mixing . Just don't mix them together in the same vile.

And Nach right! With limited amounts of prop a backload would give good results. But since he started with the prop cause that's all he had as long as he hits the eth about 10 days before running out of prop no issues. But with 5x.5ml already he needs to start the eth within the next few days.

Op that's a little hint to timeline for you to pass on to your buddy.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    And Nach right! With limited amounts of prop a backload would give good results. But since he started with the prop cause that's all he had as long as he hits the eth about 10 days before running out of prop no issues. But with 5x.5ml already he needs to start the eth within the next few days.
    Exactly... Didn't see the part where he started the prop - I'd defo be frontloading that like now... That way like you said it'll be ready(as can be)... I also thought about conserving(we know better) - but that's why I brought up the backload!

All great info to go off of OP... GL and keep us posted

Thank you guys for all this. I know mi amigo will appreciate as well. He has 10 ml of prop and 20 of enanthate . I will tell him to go ahead like I assumed and start enanthate now cuz he has about ten days left of prop. I told him to start .25 ml eod for adex. I guess he will just have to wait for hcg for next cycle. I ordered mine and it won't be here for at least another week. I'm gonna try like hell to get him on these forums. I've been reading these threads daily for practically the past year and I'm about to start my first cycle any day. Thanks to you guys ( and the countless individuals who made uninformed decisions ) I feel I can go into this with complete confidence. Even if I run into trouble, you guys will come through like I've seen hundreds of times. Bump.

Oh, and I feel dumb asking, but OP stands for ?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510
    Oh, and I feel dumb asking, but OP stands for ?
    original poster
    jolter604 likes this.

Lol. Word. Ty.

Thread Information